“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#11420 Feb 19, 2013
Just an FYI....The correct acronym for the Community is GLBTQI.....which stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex........in this order, but it matters not if Lesbian goes first!!!

Furthermore, there is debate about which group should be represented first, such as in the case of LGBTQ vs. GLBTQ.
http://www.thewelcomingproject.org/lgbtq-comm...

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11421 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Just an FYI....The correct acronym for the Community is GLBTQI.....which stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex........in this order, but it matters not if Lesbian goes first!!!
Furthermore, there is debate about which group should be represented first, such as in the case of LGBTQ vs. GLBTQ.
http://www.thewelcomingproject.org/lgbtq-comm...
I was not aware this however it will always be the LGBT to me personally because of my age.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11422 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware this however it will always be the LGBT to me personally because of my age.
Your age? You mean 32? What a coincidence, it's identical to your IQ.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#11423 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just an FYI......some don't realize that it has been changed to be more inclusive!

#11424 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just an FYI......some don't realize that it has been changed to be more inclusive!
I did not realize that however I still send my checks to the LGBT and have for decades now. I will pay closer attention and see if it has changed when I receive my donation request.

#11425 Feb 19, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your age? You mean 32? What a coincidence, it's identical to your IQ.
Yes my age and when I was 32 it was 1962 however we all know you didn't complete your education.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11426 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my age and when I was 32 it was 1962 however we all know you didn't complete your education.
You're such a desperate flailing eunuch aren't you?

And now everyone knows.

#11427 Feb 19, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a desperate flailing eunuch aren't you?
And now everyone knows.
Once again because you think I am transgender you are demoralizing and demeaning the LGBT which proves you are a hater. HEll Sucks you are showing your true colors and that is my end goal here.

Please continue showing each and every gay poster exactly how you view them and continue bashing it because I will point it out every time you do it.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11428 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize that however I still send my checks to the LGBT and have for decades now.
LMAO.. whats the mailing address for the "LGBT"?

Yowza! we got a live one! lots of bullshit here folks!

#11429 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. whats the mailing address for the "LGBT"?
Yowza! we got a live one! lots of bullshit here folks!

1325 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20005

801 Arthur Godfrey Road, Suite 402
Miami Beach, FL 33140

I just received these two and they both still say LGBT on them.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11430 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove you're not gay. YOu admitted to being a drag queen and there's a 50/50 chance your are a gay transvestite.
So, this claim is phoney. You really have nothing here anymore than you've had with all your allegations against people.
The only proof you have is the voices in your head! lol

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11431 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
I've started.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11432 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
You TROHT are the gay basher and enjoy it so much that you do it to ever poster you can and rest assured TROTH that will not be tolerated.
whats this here? One of your fresh posts ill link them for everyone!!
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are denying that you ridiculed Wayne for posting about some experimentation he went through in his youth? Are you denying you have demoralized demeaned and gay bashed Wayne over this?
Now what did you say? and what did you DO! you see, you've been exposed as a hypocrite and a HUGE liar not to mention a backstabbing "see you next time"!

#11433 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I've started.
Good because I will show all those of the LGBT exactly what you do when it comes to gays.

#11434 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> whats this here? One of your fresh posts ill link them for everyone!!
<quoted text>
Now what did you say? and what did you DO! you see, you've been exposed as a hypocrite and a HUGE liar not to mention a backstabbing "see you next time"!
TORTH you are truly the hypocrite here and think it is okay to demoralize, demean, and gay bash which is what you have proven however you will see this in time dear.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11435 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good because I will show all those of the LGBT exactly what you do when it comes to gays.
They see it daily and have for the last 5 yrs in here.. no one is buying your garbage. You sound pathetic.

#11436 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>They see it daily and have for the last 5 yrs in here.. no one is buying your garbage. You sound pathetic.
I am old and very set in my ways however I refuse to allow a gay bashing hater bigot to be allowed to go unchecked as you are at this point. Your anger will get the best of you because all gay basher let anger take over.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#11437 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> whats this here? One of your fresh posts ill link them for everyone!!
<quoted text>
Yup. It comes out all the time. And then he creates his drag queen drama of making things up people say so he can rant and rave so on his material for his drag queen show.

GodSmacked, god love ya'. You're a natural born entertainer.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#11438 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am old and very set in my ways however I refuse to allow a gay bashing hater bigot to be allowed to go unchecked as you are at this point. Your anger will get the best of you because all gay basher let anger take over.
No. He's never based gays. You can create whatever drama you want, GodSmacked. As an entertainer you are expected to do just that. But you can't create lies and then expect anyone else to agree with you who knows Troth. Just won't work. You only set yourself up as being a liar.

#11439 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He's never based gays. You can create whatever drama you want, a liar.
bash?

TROTH does do this and I will bring to everyone's attention every time it occurs and several do agree with me on this very issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 4 min dollarsbill 1,958
TheSpiritOfGod DEFEATS the DEVIL " dollarsbill " 15 min dollarsbill 2
> Our God Breathed Bible < 27 min dollarsbill 11
If we say that we have no sin .. we are deceivi... 34 min QUITTNER Nov24 2014 28
++ BELIEVE IT or NOT - ALL of YOU ARE DECEIVED ++ 1 hr QUITTNER Nov24 2014 12
Why doesent God help? 1 hr dollarsbill 243
ATHEISM: a cold and empty belief 3 hr hmmmmm 332
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 5 hr dollarsbill 100
I don't understand 5 hr dollarsbill 525
Why doesent God cure cancer? 7 hr blacklagoon 86
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 11 hr _hard luck 16,475

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE