There are a lotta nuts on here

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11405 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Ya reap what ya sow, SOW. someday you might even figure that out.
You do enjoy bashing gays and I now have the proof.

On February 19, 13, Troth for Leogere wrote:
> LMAO.. my gaydar was SPOT on! I got your number..
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> Oh.. btw, the mods know quite well about my support for my daughter and how
> nasty i'll get in defending her being gay.. Dont you even play that game!
> its WELL documented.

I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11406 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> its WELL documented.
I am not gay but yet you seem to feel it sucks to be gay well I will not tolerate your hatred of gays and will point this out every time you do it. Your daughter may very well be gay however it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt how you truly feel about gays if you think they are gay well the PM speaks for itself.
LMAO.. this is hysterical!

Your cover got blown and you're having a meltdown! shall I start a thread just for my tmails to you and what I know about you? i can ya know!

#11407 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. this is hysterical!
Your cover got blown and you're having a meltdown! shall I start a thread just for my tmails to you and what I know about you? i can ya know!
I am not gay nor am a drag queen however you have proven you are a gay bashing bigot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11408 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not
Really now...LOL

#11409 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Really now...LOL
TROHT unlike you I truly support the LGBT as well as women's rights however you seem to think it is LOL which proves my case about you being a gay hating bashing bigot. It is sad to think your daughter has no idea how you truly feel about the LGBT community.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11410 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROHT unlike you I truly support the LGBT as well as women's rights however you seem to think it is LOL which proves my case about you being a gay hating bashing bigot. It is sad to think your daughter has no idea how you truly feel about the LGBT community.
Wrong answer.. Its the LGBTQI community.. get your acronyms right or dont use em at all.. makes ya look like the judas you are.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11411 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
>
> truth sucks doesnt it?
>
> its WELL documented.
You can't prove you're not gay. YOu admitted to being a drag queen and there's a 50/50 chance your are a gay transvestite.

So, this claim is phoney. You really have nothing here anymore than you've had with all your allegations against people.

#11412 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong answer.. Its the LGBTQI community.. get your acronyms right or dont use em at all.. makes ya look like the judas you are.
TROTH it will always be known as the LGBT to me personally regardless your bigotry and gay hating has been proven. You may think calling a poster gay to be demeaning is okay because you have a gay daughter well I can assure it is not.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11413 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is TROHT?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11414 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You drinking already? IT shows..come on...don't drink. You'll spoil the drag queen show.

BTW,you getting the idea NO one supports you and Troth has a lot of credibility on here?

#11415 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is TROHT?
Of course you are just stupid and most can see that

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11416 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is TROHT?
Dyslexic. Does it quite regularly with many words, especially when soused. Guess what other poster was? Now we can safely rest assured it was not another poster at all.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11417 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are just stupid and most can see that
You write TROHT and call me Stupid? You drag queens sure have balls.

#11418 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You write TROHT and call me Stupid?.
Cookie, I have reduced you to stupidity and that is very clear and your truly insignificant and that it what I find so very entertaining. Just look at those refusing to buy into your insanity however I do appreciate you showing your true colors. Now run along and find an new poster to terrify because I do not fear you at all now because I have shown all that to trust you is to trust a sociopath.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11419 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You drag queens sure have balls.
I'm afraid those surgeries changed that, ya know?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#11420 Feb 19, 2013
Just an FYI....The correct acronym for the Community is GLBTQI.....which stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex........in this order, but it matters not if Lesbian goes first!!!

Furthermore, there is debate about which group should be represented first, such as in the case of LGBTQ vs. GLBTQ.
http://www.thewelcomingproject.org/lgbtq-comm...

#11421 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Just an FYI....The correct acronym for the Community is GLBTQI.....which stands for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex........in this order, but it matters not if Lesbian goes first!!!
Furthermore, there is debate about which group should be represented first, such as in the case of LGBTQ vs. GLBTQ.
http://www.thewelcomingproject.org/lgbtq-comm...
I was not aware this however it will always be the LGBT to me personally because of my age.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11422 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware this however it will always be the LGBT to me personally because of my age.
Your age? You mean 32? What a coincidence, it's identical to your IQ.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#11423 Feb 19, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just an FYI......some don't realize that it has been changed to be more inclusive!

#11424 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just an FYI......some don't realize that it has been changed to be more inclusive!
I did not realize that however I still send my checks to the LGBT and have for decades now. I will pay closer attention and see if it has changed when I receive my donation request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 4 min oxbow 40
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 min Taranis 320
judgment coming to america 8 min oxbow 41
If The Pope Were American 54 min oxbow 34
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 59 min oxbow 1,064
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr oxbow 1,106
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr oxbow 22
Another one joins our team ! 13 hr oxbow 63
More from around the web