“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11339 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten Games Catholics Play (but shouldn't) During Mass
The following liturgical sports have been witnessed before, during and after Mass.
1. Motor Cross
A very popular sport where participants compete to determine who can make the Sign of the Cross the fastest. Participants do not need to actually touch their foreheads, shoulders nor breastbones. In fact, the Sign barely needs to resemble a cross to qualify. A relaxed wrist is the key to success.
2. Song Sung Blue or Please-Make-It-Stop Karaoke
In other words, who can sing the furthest off key? All players get a gold star for enthusiasm!
My goodness, Wayne is getting desperate.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11340 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have hired help.
If you can't do ask instructed, you are fired.
And, folks are very tired of having to put on wading boots before reading your posts.
You have no barring on my life however you seem to think you do but rest assured I have ample domestic help.

I am certain you have heard "fired" "terminated" no longer need many times in your life.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#11341 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay. Can't say that for you though, right?
Somehow no matter how much you scream about not being gay.......no one really cares......and accusing others of what you don't like being accused of is pathetic......but then, that's not surprising considering that you IDOLIZE the bible!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11342 Feb 18, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>was jesus as hateful as you... hmmm
It is so very nice to see you posting. Hope all is well in your life.

#11343 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian who came to post on the Topix Christian forum.
Same crap from you day after day......you simply don't get it.....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FORUM THIS IS......it's a public forum and anyone is allowed to post here!!!

#11344 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian who came to post on the Topix Christian forum.
Topix is OPEN to all who want to post and follow the rules......to bad the same can't be said about your mind!!!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#11345 Feb 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Same crap from you day after day......you simply don't get it.....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FORUM THIS IS......it's a public forum and anyone is allowed to post here!!!
RR thinks that being called out on his/her BS is being persecuted.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11346 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
What would that prove? The soul/spirit is gone and the body goes back to the ground whee it came from. All you would be doing is proving the bible true.
Asian Girl Engrish resson #1

You forgot to capitalize Bible.

Asian Girl forgives "whee"

Asian Girl says:

Show me a soul/spirit. Do you have a picture?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#11347 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so very nice to see you posting. Hope all is well in your life.
it's good just got in from front row on the floor at a Firewind metal concert... I might be 45 but I still rock with the best of them... Besides i'm in love with Gus G the lead guitarist of Firewind... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yummmmy... I got to to touch him and his guitar... Sweet

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#11348 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I love you!
Right back atcha TOC ..hope you have a great day today
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11349 Feb 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness, Wayne is getting desperate.
And you have a blast playing Things Fundies Say. Nettie, you are such a hypocrite.

#11350 Feb 19, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
RR thinks that being called out on his/her BS is being persecuted.
Well, it's truly to bad what RR thinks or lacks the ability to think........all RR does is IDOLIZE their bible without even understanding that it has NOTHING to do with God or formalized religion!!!
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11351 Feb 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian Girl Engrish resson #1
You forgot to capitalize Bible.
Asian Girl forgives "whee"
Asian Girl says:
Show me a soul/spirit. Do you have a picture?
When a person is alive, you see their soul/spirit. When they are dead you see their body.

I doubt if you can understand that.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11353 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's truly to bad what RR thinks or lacks the ability to think........all RR does is IDOLIZE their bible without even understanding that it has NOTHING to do with God or formalized religion!!!
So, we have another one that is so enlightened they think they are above the Word of God. You arrogant prideful jerk. The Bible reveals the Son of God, Jesus Christ. The Bible reveals the plan of salvatin and there IS no salvation without the shed, Atoning Blood of Jesus Christ.

Don't bother to answer. I am sick of what you shits think.

Location hidden

#11354 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
When a person is alive, you see their soul/spirit. When they are dead you see their body.
I doubt if you can understand that.
You'd be amazed at what I can understand.

I've seen living people and I've seen dead people. They look pretty much the same until the blood pools. They look less rosy when that happens.

Where does the soul hide?
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11355 Feb 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow no matter how much you scream about not being gay.......no one really cares......and accusing others of what you don't like being accused of is pathetic......but then, that's not surprising considering that you IDOLIZE the bible!!!
Cram it! You don't even understand the Bible. Usually the gays are proud of being gay and I am not ACCUSING them, they ADMIT IT you moron!

Location hidden

#11356 Feb 19, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Cram it! You don't even understand the Bible. Usually the gays are proud of being gay and I am not ACCUSING them, they ADMIT IT you moron!
I've never really thought about being proud of being gay.

I'm gay and I'm proud of the things I've done, well most of the things I've done, but it's not because I'm gay.

I don't understand why it would bother you that I hang out with other girls.

What's the real issue?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11357 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you guys are laughing stocks throughout the internet. You think it's fun getting *giggles* and *high-fives* from your multi-account anti-Christian troll "friends".........ye t all of the while your posts are being read and laughed at by many.
You people do realize that other people can see and read your juvenile troll posts? I mean, have you no shame?
POE:

A person who writes a parody of a Fundamentalist that is mistaken for the real thing. Due to Poe's Law, it is almost impossible to tell if a person is a Poe unless they admit to it.

"The Bible is true because it's the inerrant word of God! I know because the Bible says so! Glory!"

urbandictionary.com
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#11358 Feb 19, 2013
It proves to me that you can not be trusted to do what you say.
Your word is worthless.
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
lol This proves absolutely nothing and has absolutely nothing to do with the lie of Netties I was talking about. Two completely different subjects. It only shows what a vindictive old woman Nettie is.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#11359 Feb 19, 2013
Wayne/Sola is deeply ashamed of his gay history.
I don't why Wayne should feel ashamed but his posts say that he is.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never really thought about being proud of being gay.
I'm gay and I'm proud of the things I've done, well most of the things I've done, but it's not because I'm gay.
I don't understand why it would bother you that I hang out with other girls.
What's the real issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creeps for Jesus 9 min Just Me 21
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 46 min purplelady1040 4,478
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 58 min dollarsbill 2,340
Pastors: Where is your podium on the church stage? 1 hr kellyniles 1
God's Love Vs God's Wrath 1 hr dollarsbill 177
Before The Big Bang 1 hr dollarsbill 1,207
Christians encouraged to 'sow seeds of a new po... 1 hr dollarsbill 44
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 4 hr seenthisside 468
More from around the web