There are a lotta nuts on here

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#11303 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Like i have explained to you.. wayne gets smacked because of his CHARACTER not his 'sexuality' of the month.
How old are you that you cant remember s ?
Regardless of why you do it doesn't matter it is the fact you are gay bashing and that will not be tolerated however I will let you see that all on your own.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11304 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing more that a proven liar DOC WAAT aka Hell Sucks and most take you with a grain of salt due to your sorted past here on topix.
"Sorted"?? Who sorted it?? It's SORDID you uneducated home-schooled hillbilly gene-pool-fail stalking rabid obsessed gender-altered dunce maggot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11305 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH you comprehension skills are horrific however considering the PTSD I understand why.
You TROHT are the gay basher and enjoy it so much that you do it to ever poster you can and rest assured TROTH that will not be tolerated.
Oh GS.. it is YOUR comprehension skills that suck.. "fat" does NOT mean gay. Fat means OBESE. as in wayne and laci!

Oh and put the bottle down.. you're slurring your words. happens every day after you get trashed.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11306 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where your had has been so it smells like rugrot. What else? Leave my ass alone you pervert.
LMAO I just saw where Seen was bragging where he gave you a rough time and now you are on his side. It shows, you are just a big a scum bucket as he is now.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11307 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away girlie. Come back when you have something to say except how illiterate you are.
Do you really want the Asian girl to correct your Engrish?

I'll start a log.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11308 Feb 18, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Well society see you as brain damaged due to your death.
Star please do try to be original because I do not have a criminal past like Doc WAAT aka Hell Sucks and that makes her a threat to society but of course you too are a trying to gay bash here and soon you will see very clearly how that is not tolerated.
GS's new word of the day:

TOLERATED

any bets on tomorrows?

Key West, FL

#11309 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahahaha...
Oh pleasssseeee!
Old pathological lying Skumbucket is one of the biggest liars on Topix. Only an IDIOT like you would believe anything he says. I've caught him in several lies myself.
Oh now you have given yourself away because the Mods Admins and 100's of other posters will attest to Skoll being a well established posters with an impeccable reputation here on topix. You poor lying thing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11310 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
HS first started attacking and trolling me in it's Lion_of_Judah account. It was following me around to various threads attacking and making up lies about me, it was all very weird and strange since it came out of nowhere. It's all saved and documented though, not that I care about what some multi-account Christ-hating troll says about me.
There is nothing Christian or even somewhat Christian about HS. Of course, this is quite obvious to everyone.
Cut the crap you lying POS.

She disagreed with you and you spazed out like the retarded drama queen that you are, making up the lie that she was "stalking" you. What a whining little crybaby you are.

But you are trying to sidetrack the issue that >>>YOU<<< are the troll who came here to attack us non-Christians and Catholics by starting your bashing threads. And ALL you've ever done here is sling your stupid sh*t at everyone who DARES to disagree with your lies.

You are just another inbred WV troll sock who is way to evil to EVER be a REAL Christian.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11311 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck does the word 'devil' mean to you?
Answer me about Sola....bet you won't. Are you afraid Troth will go on a rampage?
Aha..........
You figured out what still born means.

So, you quickly try to change the subject.

Wimp.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11312 Feb 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Purgatory is the first fictional stop along the way to the fictional afterlife.
Would you like for me to post a time-lapse video of a decomposing body?
What would that prove? The soul/spirit is gone and the body goes back to the ground whee it came from. All you would be doing is proving the bible true.

Location hidden

#11313 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Now 38/WAAT/HS you know that is a lie.......no one gets along with you for too long....all that attacking form different names catches up with you sooner or later...You need help, you are a dangerous liar. Now you know the things you told me things that should have caused you shame. So back off.....I think you have gender issues.
Megademonspeak.

Key West, FL

#11314 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap you lying POS.
She disagreed with you and you spazed out like the retarded drama queen that you are, making up the lie that she was "stalking" you. What a whining little crybaby you are.
But you are trying to sidetrack the issue that >>>YOU<<< are the troll who came here to attack us non-Christians and Catholics by starting your bashing threads. And ALL you've ever done here is sling your stupid sh*t at everyone who DARES to disagree with your lies.
You are just another inbred WV troll sock who is way to evil to EVER be a REAL Christian.
Kettle meet pot you do this all the time and most see this but of course your brain damage is taken into consideration.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11315 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her hope.
She is in trouble.....

Key West, FL

#11316 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>GS's new word of the day:
TOLERATED
any bets on tomorrows?
I am glad to see you have stopped trying to lie about being a gay basher and that is progress.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11317 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>GS's new word of the day:
TOLERATED
any bets on tomorrows?
Well, she has worn 'affluent' out so that even the affluent will never use it again.

Maybe she can work on that 'elevated' word in her post to you, since it was, of course, supposed to be 'evaluated'.

Hell, let's just pitch in and get her a dictionary.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11318 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to discuss that with wayne.. he denies he's gay.. so he's being punished for SOMETHING..
ask him!
I'm not gay. Can't say that for you though, right?

Key West, FL

#11319 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
" .
DOC WAAT aka HEll Sucks with your face I can see why you are a gay basher however it will not be tolerated but of course you already know that because you do work for topix.

Key West, FL

#11320 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Well, she has worn 'affluent' out so that even the affluent will never use it again.
Maybe she can work on that 'elevated' word in her post to you, since it was, of course, supposed to be 'evaluated'.
Hell, let's just pitch in and get her a dictionary.
Nutty if this is all you have got well you haven't gotten much but you do look for the freebies in life.

Location hidden

#11321 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I just saw where Seen was bragging where he gave you a rough time and now you are on his side. It shows, you are just a big a scum bucket as he is now.
You sure have become quite the blatant liar. You now just make up whatever lie you think will work, without any regard that others have read the same post of mine, and so know that you are lying.

Key West, FL

#11322 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Aha..........
You figured out what still born means.
So, you quickly try to change the subject.
Wimp.
Kettle meet pot you are famous for this on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 27 min DOLLARSBILL LOVES... 106
Forum has gone to the dogs 30 min DOLLARSBILL LOVES... 82
Early Christianity 35 min DOLLARSBILL LOVES... 1,318
failed prophecies 42 min DOLLARSBILL LOVES... 664
What God Said About Barnsweb: 45 min DOLLARSBILL LOVES... 2
Dan Snow and It is i bible class 54 min Dan Snow 1
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 15 hr DrSCIENCE 1,360
More from around the web