There are a lotta nuts on here

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11256 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You just tell that your mother pushed you down the steps and tried to kill you.....Sola is a credit to you. You are sick and I hope I am not the only one who sees this in you.
Romans, Sola, and NDanger......beware of this poster for real. She will go to great lengths to lie and try her very best destroy. She is evil, through and through.....
LMAO.. the sow calling the pig swine!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11257 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You know that my post had nothing to do with a baby.....A baby is human....StillbornSeen is not.
Do you uphold how sick and disgusting HS is posting to Sola?!? I thought so! Hypocrite.
What the heck does the word 'stillborn' mean to you then?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11258 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You won't do me like you did Native.....go for it. I don't care, I think you know that though.
Laci.. i wouldnt "do you" OR native if hell froze over and you two wer the last breeding stock on the planet! Gawd.. you really ARE a tramp!
Solicitation for prostitution is illegal.. now stop it before i turn your fugly arse in.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11259 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I found Nettie while I was slumming around on the evolution threads, she hasn't full evolved yet. lol
How would you know?
You are an insect.
I am a mammal/human/animal.
I don't think insects know much about evolution.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11260 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
More Murrayisms. That all you got? I am from West Virginia. How does it feel to have your ass handed to you by a hillbilly?
How does it feel to have yours handed to you by a teenage girl?

Would you like to play?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11261 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
I am from West Virginia. How does it feel to have your ass handled a hillbilly?
GROSS.. you pervert! ya cant handle your own.. ya gotta handle others?
You're sick.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11262 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still playing "Christian"? Is anyone foolish enough to believe it?
Actually Hell Sucks is way more of a REAL Christian than you will never be.

When our paths first crossed she was caught up in the Camping "End Times" hoopla. And I fought with her pretty hard over that, and said some harsh things to her. And in all the fighting I don't recall her ever once saying anything unkind in return. And she did not hold a grudge, as her heart is not poisoned with the hatred that your's is. And we are friends now. So I would say that she holds the SPIRIT of being "Christ Like" way more than you never could.

You are just a self aggrandizing useless blowhard who disgraces Christianity and all the good Christians you attack here.

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11263 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck does the word 'stillborn' mean to you then?
What the heck does the word 'devil' mean to you?

Answer me about Sola....bet you won't. Are you afraid Troth will go on a rampage?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11264 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You just tell that your mother pushed you down the steps and tried to kill you.....Sola is a credit to you. You are sick and I hope I am not the only one who sees this in you.
Romans, Sola, and NDanger......beware of this poster for real. She will go to great lengths to lie and try her very best destroy. She is evil, through and through.....
No one believes a thing that she/he/it posts. It creates so many different troll accounts, yet it's so obvious who it is.......I see other posters calling out it's new accounts on other areas of Topix too. It's just a vile and disgusting anti-Christian troll.

Location hidden

#11265 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I found Nettie while I was slumming around on the evolution threads, she hasn't full evolved yet. lol
Will she do that in purgatory?

Location hidden

#11266 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Laci.. i wouldnt "do you" OR native if hell froze over and you two wer the last breeding stock on the planet! Gawd.. you really ARE a tramp!
Solicitation for prostitution is illegal.. now stop it before i turn your fugly arse in.
Please, I don't want aids. I would not look your way.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11267 Feb 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to have yours handed to you by a teenage girl?
Would you like to play?
Tam.. do NOT play with that 'thing'.. wayne is a pervert..

You can throw rotten tomatoes at him..(he cant run) so he'll have to just sit there are get tomatoey!

Location hidden

#11268 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
When our paths first crossed she was caught up in the Camping "End Times" hoopla. And I fought with her pretty hard over that, and said some harsh things to her. And in all the fighting I don't recall her ever once saying anything unkind in return. And she did not hold a grudge, as her heart is not poisoned with the hatred that your's is. And we are friends now. So I would say that she holds the SPIRIT of being "Christ Like" way more than you never could.
You are just a self aggrandizing useless blowhard who disgraces Christianity and all the good Christians you attack here.
I see you were asleep through your exchanging of posts.

That lie is so "big" you will need to tell another one......to prop that one up with.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11269 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
More Murrayisms. That all you got? I am from West Virginia. How does it feel to have your ass handed to you by a hillbilly?
I know where your had has been so it smells like rugrot. What else? Leave my ass alone you pervert.

Location hidden

#11270 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes a thing that she/he/it posts. It creates so many different troll accounts, yet it's so obvious who it is.......I see other posters calling out it's new accounts on other areas of Topix too. It's just a vile and disgusting anti-Christian troll.
It is a she, and very deceiving and on ones friend.

Location hidden

#11271 Feb 18, 2013
no

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11272 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Will she do that in purgatory?
Purgatory is the first fictional stop along the way to the fictional afterlife.

Would you like for me to post a time-lapse video of a decomposing body?

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11273 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you too my friend!!

{{{HUGS}}}

;*:*;

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11274 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
HS first started attacking and trolling me in it's Lion_of_Judah account. It was following me around to various threads attacking and making up lies about me, it was all very weird and strange since it came out of nowhere. It's all saved and documented though, not that I care about what some multi-account Christ-hating troll says about me.

There is nothing Christian or even somewhat Christian about HS. Of course, this is quite obvious to everyone.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11276 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
That lie is so "big" you will need to tell another one......to prop that one up with.
How about YOURS sweetie? Hmmmmm? The SOW calling the pig SWINE again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 min messianic114 7,768
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min rog 18,669
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 10 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,039
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 44 min dollarsbill 5,157
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 2 hr Seentheotherside 356
Cosmic Evidence Against God 5 hr blacklagoon 11
Evidence Against God 5 hr Big Al 3,164
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr 10uhsee 366
More from around the web