“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11195 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't told the truth since you were spawned from the belly of the fallen angel. You wouldn't know TRUTH if it bit you in the high knee.
I've never once told a lie on this forum. I'm an old fashioned fundamental bible believer, I'm rock solid in my faith and beliefs. If another Christian disagrees with me on minor non-salvation doctrinal beliefs, then so be it......that's going to happen.

Jesus Christ in the ONLY way into Heaven......it's a free gift that no one can earn.(John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10)

HS, instead of hating God's saved born again children and trolling us and lying about us......would you like to become a Christian? Would you like to know that Heaven will be your eternal home? Jesus will forgive you of your sins if you ask Him with a truly repentant heart. Will you let Him into your heart and into your life?
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11196 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually TOC is light years ahead of you intelligence wise, and probably in all aspects. And so she also knows what being a REAL Christian is all about, you don't. You are just a disgusting vile "Christian" wannabe loser.
BS. Why don't you Astral Project yourself into a brick wall? TOC is a failed catholic school dunce just like you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11197 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once told a lie on this forum. I'm an old fashioned fundamental bible believer, I'm rock solid in my faith and beliefs. If another Christian disagrees with me on minor non-salvation doctrinal beliefs, then so be it......that's going to happen.
Jesus Christ in the ONLY way into Heaven......it's a free gift that no one can earn.(John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 10:9-10)
HS, instead of hating God's saved born again children and trolling us and lying about us......would you like to become a Christian? Would you like to know that Heaven will be your eternal home? Jesus will forgive you of your sins if you ask Him with a truly repentant heart. Will you let Him into your heart and into your life?
Hell Sucks is already a Christian, oh Holier Than Thou one.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11198 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine, thanks, but very much embarrassed. I promised myself I wouldn't get into the fray, on here, and failed, again.
I believe it's time for a break, perhaps a permanent one. I was a better person before I began posting on Topix. I gree with everything you have said. Thanks! I hope all is well with you and yours.
Since you are not a Christian and know absolutely nothing about Jesus Christ, maybe a permanent vacation from here will do you good. Hang out with other like minded secularists and liberals where you will feel much more at home. And leave knowing this. You have never shaken the faith or beliefs of true biblical Christians anyways.

But, if you ever get the urge to learn of Christ, come back. Biblical Christians can't save you but we can point you to the One Who can.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11199 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>This is by far the best advice you've ever given. I'm sure you figured that out because all of those times you blank out for hours at a time. Now, if you could just invent a slobber proof keyboard!!!
lol
lol Hilarious! and true.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11200 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a bible thumping fool to warn me of my wicked ways. I know that I am wicked and I enjoy every second of it too.
Good. Then you know your wicked ass will burn. Just so you know.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11201 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you were one of the dudes that nailed Christ to the cross, and now you nail His sheep to the cross nearly every post in your judgmental hypocrisy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a3EbIN95K_cXX
Roman Road quotes the bible. What's your problem with that? Or should he molley coddle the sinners and tell them everything is going to be ok? I'm sick of lukewarm, watered down Christianity like you spew.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11202 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Get up off of your fat arse and look at the calendar. This is the year 2013 not 1823.
Women are capable of supporting themselves and of defending themselves if they need to. I'm barely 5ft3 and weigh around 110 lbs but I can defend myself well enough to get out of a dangerous situation.
The archaic ideas of ladyhood which you spew is the number one reason that women get into dangerous relationships and end being abused. Because idiots like you teach girls that they're weak and inferior to men and they might as well not even try to defend themselves. The stupid idea that a lady is a weak unemployed simpleton who allows her husband to run her life is exactly why so many women,including you,stay in abusive relationships.
Oh yeah,Laci. I have it from an excellent source, that your husband has slapped you around and you went right back to him. In fact you encouraged another woman to return to your abusive brother.
Say what you will,call me a devil etc. but my husband has never laid a hand on me and I do not burden him by expecting him to bring in all the income for our family.
You lying devil you have no truthful source......Now if you want me to tell you the truth here it is.
You cry about the abuse your parents did to you, I don't know that you were not standing over them at night with a cross..ready to stab them through the heart. I think it is you who is sick. You talk about me siding with ppl that you deem filthy.

They get no worse then who you are siding with HS! Now you have made videos of me before.....did not bother me. Just shows normal ppl how unstable you are. I left the WV threads and here you are.

You miserable little troll.....I have never stolen money or a billfold from a preacher. Now lie on you demon and post all the pictures you want. Another thing.....your bangs are too short and to thick. I know you think you are very pretty but only to those with a drink in their hand.

Now I have nothing else to say to you enjoy your time with HS....you two deserve each other.
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11203 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still playing "Christian"? Is anyone foolish enough to believe it?
There is a verse for her kind.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#11204 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hell Sucks is already a Christian, oh Holier Than Thou one.
H.S. is insane. She will be your friend in one registered account and then bash you on another account. She and you have a lot in common...your both snakes.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#11205 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bait fitting for you is what is given to eliminate all filthy and diseased rats.
You of all ppl post this?

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#11206 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the one who wasts his life trolling his "shyte" all across Topix.
Have a nice day with your head up your azz.
Hmmm, let's see...

Nd 3376 "Lifetime" Posts

star stillborn aka shouldn't be seen nor heard, aka seen awesome in her own mind, and many other socks...

Well over 50,000 posts

You've wasted so much of your life on TOPIX spewing your 'hate' that you admit you died...

WTF? Have a nice day with your head buried up your azz so far...

Ooops, was that a pun? buried? ROFLMELAO
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11207 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your hell and spare everyone here. You are despised by all. Not because you're a Christian, because you're a liar and a phony, and your deception sucks.
I think you are full of shit.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#11208 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You said my father is Satan. That is a lie!
Sola Scriptura

Fayetteville, WV

#11209 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No. It shows that you attempted to use Facebook friendships to bash some posters on Topix!
You are a boldfaced LIAR! but of course only your ilk will believe you and you can't prove anything you have said. That is the problem with the United States today, liars and liberals like you aren't held accountable anymore.

Unless you can prove what you have said, everyone should just stop having anything to do with you. Of course though, that won't happen and you know it and that is what gives you the incentive to keep on lying.

“Third Eye”

#11210 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
This shows that you are a butt hurt ass clown.
Beats the heck out of being an assface...

#11211 Feb 18, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You said my father is Satan. That is a lie!
Satan has a lot of children here on Topix. That is no lie.

“Third Eye”

#11212 Feb 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in a thread full of assclowns, you stand out.
Congrats.
Pales in comparison to you... Congrats.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#11213 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once told a lie on this forum.
That is a lie too!

#11214 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Hell Sucks is already a Christian, oh Holier Than Thou one.
Only to you and your fellow anti-Christian troll gang. His/her/it's only "Christian" posts that I've seen were copy/pastes from bible commentaries.

No REAL Christian would go around attacking, lying about, and trolling other Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 1 hr Thinking 216
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cookie_Parker 13,788
I don't understand 1 hr Hardcore 147
Christianity 2 hr Hardcore 17
Joel Osteen is one of only a few upon the earth... 2 hr Hardcore 78
I == RULE == OVER == the == SPIRIT == REALM (Sep '13) 3 hr jesus is 155
The antichrist 4 hr Mr Ironhart 22

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE