Comments
9,861 - 9,880 of 14,273 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#11153 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your PITiful anti-Christian troll gang "friends" should be embarrassed by your trolling of REAL Christians on here. You are only making complete fools out of yourselves and showing the absolutely depravity and demonic possession of the Christ Jesus rejecting mind.
You anti-Christian trolls attack, mock, troll, lie about, try to run off REAL Christians who are trying to post on the Christian Topix forum........all to get *giggles* and *laughs* and *high-fives* from the other demented heathens.
Someday you all will bow before Jesus and have to give an account for EVERY idle word.........(Philippians 2:10-11, Matthew 12:34-37)
I pray that you guys repent and come to Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins before that day.
All you have to do is put down the republican written NIV versions of their political agenda, read a REAL bible, and find out what Christ's teachings are. Once you do that, you will certainly stop your behavior. But, then, you're not here to engage in any real honest discussions...you're the community sock...sent here just to troll...;)

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11154 Feb 18, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you are about as stupid as they get.
This shows that you are a butt hurt ass clown.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11155 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
I don't need a bible thumping fool to warn me of my wicked ways. I know that I am wicked and I enjoy every second of it too.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11156 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is put down the republican written NIV versions of their political agenda, read a REAL bible, and find out what Christ's teachings are. Once you do that, you will certainly stop your behavior. But, then, you're not here to engage in any real honest discussions...you're the community sock...sent here just to troll...;)
I've never even brought up my political beliefs. Nor do I even own an NIV bible, I've been quite clear that I use the KJB.

REAL Christians will be hated for our Savior's sake, the world hated Jesus, so of course they will hate us for sharing His gospel.

We know it's the anti-Christian trolls with the community socks. You guys give yourselves away in so many ways.

I'm not a troll in any sense of the word. I'm a Christian posting in the Christian area of Topix. I've shared my doctrinal beliefs and earnestly contented for the faith........

YOU are the troll, YOUR "friends" are the trolls!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#11157 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never even brought up my political beliefs. Nor do I even own an NIV bible, I've been quite clear that I use the KJB.
REAL Christians will be hated for our Savior's sake, the world hated Jesus, so of course they will hate us for sharing His gospel.
We know it's the anti-Christian trolls with the community socks. You guys give yourselves away in so many ways.
I'm not a troll in any sense of the word. I'm a Christian posting in the Christian area of Topix. I've shared my doctrinal beliefs and earnestly contented for the faith........
That's right. You've not really a Christian..you're a troll.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11158 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is flawed. You are doing everything in your power to get people to hate you so you can use that as evidence you are a REAL(tm) Christian.

I love you.

#11159 Feb 18, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic is flawed. You are doing everything in your power to get people to hate you so you can use that as evidence you are a REAL(tm) Christian.
I love you.
I came here to this forum only posting about God's grace and God's free gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Yet every anti-Christian troll attacked me and tried ganging up on me to run me off. Had that not happened, then I would have shared my quotes and posted about God's love and moved on. Now you devils are stuck with me until I grow tired of you. You won't run me off, maybe you'll get me banned......but you won't run me off.

I'm tired of seeing good Christian posters being ganged up on and attacked, mocked, lied about, and trolled all by the pathetic and pitiful anti-Christian trolls.

BTW- I'm not trying to make friends, I won't water down the Word so that people like me. I'm going to post and talk about God's Word and I don't care who gets upset. I will call SIN a SIN. God's Word is the absolute final say in all matters. If God calls something a SIN, then it's a SIN.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11160 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm doc again? Before I was GS and Native.........or am I still them too?
Wrong, I'm just Romans Road........google my name and read about what my name means.
It means you were one of the dudes that nailed Christ to the cross, and now you nail His sheep to the cross nearly every post in your judgmental hypocrisy.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11161 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. You've not really a Christian..you're a troll.
Perceptive lady. xoxo

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11162 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here to this forum only posting about God's grace and God's free gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Yet every anti-Christian troll attacked me and tried ganging up on me to run me off. Had that not happened, then I would have shared my quotes and posted about God's love and moved on. Now you devils are stuck with me until I grow tired of you. You won't run me off, maybe you'll get me banned......but you won't run me off.
I'm tired of seeing good Christian posters being ganged up on and attacked, mocked, lied about, and trolled all by the pathetic and pitiful anti-Christian trolls.
BTW- I'm not trying to make friends, I won't water down the Word so that people like me. I'm going to post and talk about God's Word and I don't care who gets upset. I will call SIN a SIN. God's Word is the absolute final say in all matters. If God calls something a SIN, then it's a SIN.
Well, poor wittle baby!
Here, have a cookie.

#11163 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you were one of the dudes that nailed Christ to the cross, and now you nail His sheep to the cross nearly every post in your judgmental hypocrisy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a3EbIN95K_cXX
Are you still playing "Christian"? Is anyone foolish enough to believe it?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11164 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Well, poor wittle baby!
Here, have a cookie.
Nettie, don't you dare sacrifice Cookie to the antichrists, K?

{{HUGS}}

;*:*;

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11165 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still playing "Christian"? Is anyone foolish enough to believe it?
Crawl back under your bridge you scurvy trollmaggot and Christ hater.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#11166 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie, don't you dare sacrifice Cookie to the antichrists, K?
{{HUGS}}
;*:*;
No, no, never our Cookie!

:)

#11167 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Topix accounts do you have? You are the Christ-hating troll. All of your posts are evidence of that.

This poster does a good job of exposing you, not that anyone is stupid enough to believe your play "Christian" troll game.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#11168 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Topix accounts do you have? You are the Christ-hating troll. All of your posts are evidence of that.
This poster does a good job of exposing you, not that anyone is stupid enough to believe your play "Christian" troll game.
RR suddenly tries to shift the subject from herself to HS and a poster from the past.
The plot thickens.

Popcorn, anyone?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11169 Feb 18, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your hell and spare everyone here. You are despised by all. Not because you're a Christian, because you're a liar and a phony, and your deception sucks.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11170 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Doc WAAT aka Hell Sucks has admitted to having accounts banned now and I wonder if RR recalls not two months ago when Doc WAAT aka HEll Sucks stated she had never had an account banned under that Lion account?

Hell Sucks is still very much a threat to society.

#11171 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Well, poor wittle baby!
Here, have a cookie.
No, you guys are laughing stocks throughout the internet. You think it's fun getting *giggles* and *high-fives* from your multi-account anti-Christian troll "friends".........ye t all of the while your posts are being read and laughed at by many.

You people do realize that other people can see and read your juvenile troll posts? I mean, have you no shame?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11172 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Perceptive lady. xoxo
Doc WAAT aka Hell Sucks is still very much a threat to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 7 min Loveismygoal 443
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 15 min Flygerian 266
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 31
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr River Tam 13,680
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Rev Billy Ray Col... 2,859
Pray for him, PLEASE 2 hr dollarsbill 9
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 4 hr dollarsbill 2,063
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 5 hr dollarsbill 116
•••
Enter and win $5000