Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone, apparently what jason says is WORD!
Do you realize how stoopid your statement is? about blacks and Africa, evolutions is still a theory, or were you there when man split from the ape?
And apparently you need to research the meaning of the words, forever and non stop...
Instead of claiming we are wasting our lives, why not stop and quit wasting your time spewing shyte across topix...
thanks
So says the one who wasts his life trolling his "shyte" all across Topix.

Have a nice day with your head up your azz.
OKAY

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's MORE important for people to remember, is that I am just a low level retarded troll who posts nothing but lies and insults about those whom I hate.
Thanks for coming clean, but we already knew that.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you don't have a CLUE as to what Christians are because you reject Jesus Christ AS God. You're stupid.
Actually TOC is light years ahead of you intelligence wise, and probably in all aspects. And so she also knows what being a REAL Christian is all about, you don't. You are just a disgusting vile "Christian" wannabe loser.
OKAY

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>

I think I'll have a nice day with my head up my azz.
Thanks for sharing. Eeeeeeewwwwwww!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows I are about as stupid as they get.
That's an understatement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but I can't help it. I'm spiritually ill. Only my Lord Satan can help me.
That's nice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
He HAS no reason except he is a vile Christian hater and slams EVERY Christian on these boards.
So says the vile non-Christian hater who slams EVERY non-Christian on these boards.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/ausa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you apologize to me for lying?
When did anyone apologize to you for your lying?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I started my post, walked off for about 15 minutes, finished my post and when I hit post I found I was a bit late with my comments LOL.
Oh, well....so how is everyone today????
I'm fine, thanks, but very much embarrassed. I promised myself I wouldn't get into the fray, on here, and failed, again.
I believe it's time for a break, perhaps a permanent one. I was a better person before I began posting on Topix. I gree with everything you have said. Thanks! I hope all is well with you and yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

typo: agree

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aww, the PITiful anti-Christian troll gang had to call in back-up, lol. Satan's scraping the bottom of barrel with these mentally challenged devils and demons. You play "Christians" aren't fooling anyone either, you are being laughed at by your unbeliever "friends" and REAL Christians alike. Jesus will vomit you out of His mouth unless you repent and get saved.(Revelation 3:16)

God Bless you Laci, Sola, and the other REAL Christians on here. Don't ever let the devils get you down:

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine, thanks, but very much embarrassed. I promised myself I wouldn't get into the fray, on here, and failed, again.
I believe it's time for a break, perhaps a permanent one. I was a better person before I began posting on Topix. I gree with everything you have said. Thanks! I hope all is well with you and yours.
hey TOC ...ive missed some stuff on here but cant imagine there being anything you've said or done to be embarrassed about ...just for the record I think your a fantastic person so if Topix has made you any less a better person than usual you must be doubly amazing ..don't leave us please :-(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your PITiful anti-Christian troll gang "friends" should be embarrassed by your trolling of REAL Christians on here. You are only making complete fools out of yourselves and showing the absolutely depravity and demonic possession of the Christ Jesus rejecting mind.

You anti-Christian trolls attack, mock, troll, lie about, try to run off REAL Christians who are trying to post on the Christian Topix forum........all to get *giggles* and *laughs* and *high-fives* from the other demented heathens.

Someday you all will bow before Jesus and have to give an account for EVERY idle word.........(Philippians 2:10-11, Matthew 12:34-37)

I pray that you guys repent and come to Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins before that day.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you are about as stupid as they get.
Even in a thread full of assclowns, you stand out.

Congrats.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
Aww,
Poor poor doc! You missed your meds.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Topix times out if a person takes too long on a post.
You can tell when this happens by seeing that your post does not show up, but instead get the Christian forums list.
What you can do to salvage your post is this:
1. Back up a browser page to your post.
2. Press the "Ctrl + A" keys at the same time to highlight your entire post.
3. Then press the "Ctrl + C" keys at the same time to copy all of it.
4. Back up another page to bring you to the post you originally replied to.
5. Then click on the "Reply" link again.
6. When the post shows up, delete it ALL.
7. Then press the "Ctrl + V" keys at the same time to paste in both the person's post, and your reply.
8. Then post it as you normally do.
This is by far the best advice you've ever given. I'm sure you figured that out because all of those times you blank out for hours at a time. Now, if you could just invent a slobber proof keyboard!!!

lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Poor poor doc! You missed your meds.
Now I'm doc again? Before I was GS and Native.........or am I still them too?

Wrong, I'm just Romans Road........google my name and read about what my name means.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
typo: agree
That's just it TOC, who cares about this typo? Quit taking topix serious enough to even care about Petty things like typos or what anybody thinks of you and just have fun. Just some friendly advice. I guarantee your topic experience will be a pleasant one...

For the record I only told you that so Uncle Chris T will get off my back. Seems every since CP started reporting us to the advitisers our membership here on topix has plummeted!!!

Danger Will Robison.

OK I'm kiddin about the Uncle Chris part, just playin my part as a topix administrator that I so often get accused of being.

;)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm doc again? Before I was GS and Native.........or am I still them too?
Wrong, I'm just Romans Road........google my name and read about what my name means.
Yep.. yer ALL of them! I could care less what your sock names mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>hey TOC ...ive missed some stuff on here but cant imagine there being anything you've said or done to be embarrassed about ...just for the record I think your a fantastic person so if Topix has made you any less a better person than usual you must be doubly amazing ..don't leave us please :-(
Thanks! I love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min paganbirdkeeper666 10,268
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 25 min Flygerian 74
Questions for Susan B Lange 26 min susanblange 684
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 27 min dollarsbill 923
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 28 min dollarsbill 237
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 30 min dollarsbill 1,308
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 40 min Flygerian 295
A Message from Nettie 11 hr stupid is not a disease 776
•••