|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>High Five! Yes, life is good I have had a wonderful day.
So you're friendly with a known pervert? Do you ever read the vile posts this freak and his many socks makes? Are you that desperate for a friend?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Troth, but while it is very nice of you think that GodSmacked could "get honest", it won't happen. he's a guy pretending to be a woman.....how much more deceptive can a person be?
How much more?? Pretending to be old and also educated. His spelling alone is rank. But I suppose that can't be helped being from WV and all. It must be something in the water, or the more like the pool, the gene-pool. LOLOL

;*:*;

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No I would not. I am sure nDanger and I would not agree on everything. The difference is NDanger has intelligence and a good personality, and is not abusing others. Maybe you should try be more like NDanger....No don't the fake will just show through.
You've always been a fool but this is just too much. A sleazy pervert is your idea of a good and non-abusive personality?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you won't say."Post it" to me.
LMAO!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You've always been a fool but this is just too much. A sleazy pervert is your idea of a good and non-abusive personality?
Oh! tell us more about ndanger!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I can handle a man in a fight. I wouldn't want to try.......ladies usually are protected by men, it is just how "ladies" expect to be treated. Now if you are one of those lumberjack type women......I still might need the help of a gentleman in a knock down with you.......he may even need some help,lol.
Get up off of your fat arse and look at the calendar. This is the year 2013 not 1823.

Women are capable of supporting themselves and of defending themselves if they need to. I'm barely 5ft3 and weigh around 110 lbs but I can defend myself well enough to get out of a dangerous situation.
The archaic ideas of ladyhood which you spew is the number one reason that women get into dangerous relationships and end being abused. Because idiots like you teach girls that they're weak and inferior to men and they might as well not even try to defend themselves. The stupid idea that a lady is a weak unemployed simpleton who allows her husband to run her life is exactly why so many women,including you,stay in abusive relationships.
Oh yeah,Laci. I have it from an excellent source, that your husband has slapped you around and you went right back to him. In fact you encouraged another woman to return to your abusive brother.
Say what you will,call me a devil etc. but my husband has never laid a hand on me and I do not burden him by expecting him to bring in all the income for our family.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! tell us more about ndanger!
I was told that EDanger is a doc sock.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundies aren't even Fundamentalists. They are by no means Christians. Their only goal is to condemn other to "Hell".
Wrong!! And I'm really tired of being called names because I'm a Bible believing Christian, which is how we were intended to be. The way Fundies are put down here by other Christians alone is sickening, and then we are called RCC haters is we oppose those beliefs in any way. Yet those of the RCC can mock and degrade our beliefs and it's just fine and dandy. Oh, the hypocrisy.

Fundie or fundy (plural fundies) is a pejorative slang term used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians. The term is used most commonly by those opposed to the Christian Right movement. When majority mainstream Christians use the term, it is less derogatory. The term is often associated with religiously motivated conservative moral beliefs, especially those regarding social issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundie

I'm a FUNDIE and I'm proud of it!!

All you that demand rights for all to believe and be what they wish are the very ones that spit on us that believe in and follow God's Word.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you lie, even to yourself.
No I do not. You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the teeth.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Get up off of your fat arse and look at the calendar. This is the year 2013 not 1823.
Women are capable of supporting themselves and of defending themselves if they need to. I'm barely 5ft3 and weigh around 110 lbs but I can defend myself well enough to get out of a dangerous situation.
The archaic ideas of ladyhood which you spew is the number one reason that women get into dangerous relationships and end being abused. Because idiots like you teach girls that they're weak and inferior to men and they might as well not even try to defend themselves. The stupid idea that a lady is a weak unemployed simpleton who allows her husband to run her life is exactly why so many women,including you,stay in abusive relationships.
Oh yeah,Laci. I have it from an excellent source, that your husband has slapped you around and you went right back to him. In fact you encouraged another woman to return to your abusive brother.
Say what you will,call me a devil etc. but my husband has never laid a hand on me and I do not burden him by expecting him to bring in all the income for our family.
All else aside, this is the best post I've ever seen you make. This is the object of debate forums opposed to simply attacking others for who they are or what they may believe.

I support this post and believe I will save it, which is quite rare for me. I prefer to keep the good of others opposed to the bad. I give this well thought-out post my ©blessing™.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that EDanger is a doc sock.
Absolutely NOT!! The defective detectives on trollpix are staggering. EDanger has very little in common with Doc in any way. I can pick Doc out as a grain of sand on a beach. As long as I'm at it, SunDog is NOT NaturalWonder either.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO! applause!

way to go!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Edit: NDanger is NOT Doc.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NOT!! The defective detectives on trollpix are staggering. EDanger has very little in common with Doc in any way. I can pick Doc out as a grain of sand on a beach. As long as I'm at it, SunDog is NOT NaturalWonder either.
Thanks for letting me know.

Apoligies to EDanger.

I already know that SD and NW are not the same.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! And I'm really tired of being called names because I'm a Bible believing Christian, which is how we were intended to be. The way Fundies are put down here by other Christians alone is sickening, and then we are called RCC haters is we oppose those beliefs in any way. Yet those of the RCC can mock and degrade our beliefs and it's just fine and dandy. Oh, the hypocrisy.
Fundie or fundy (plural fundies) is a pejorative slang term used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians. The term is used most commonly by those opposed to the Christian Right movement. When majority mainstream Christians use the term, it is less derogatory. The term is often associated with religiously motivated conservative moral beliefs, especially those regarding social issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundie
I'm a FUNDIE and I'm proud of it!!
All you that demand rights for all to believe and be what they wish are the very ones that spit on us that believe in and follow God's Word.
The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
No one on here or anywhere else wants to disallow YOUR personal beliefs and personal adherence to the "word of God". The term is used primarily as an insult, and rightly so, towards those 'believers' who must at all costs berate, condemn, belittle and control others (who may or may not 'believe' what someone else does).
There are many other posters here with strong biblical beliefs but they dont condemn, berate, belittle or attempt by legislation to 'require' others that believe differently, to adhere as they do to 'Gods word'.
Its a fine line.. take the term as you will.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
All else aside, this is the best post I've ever seen you make. This is the object of debate forums opposed to simply attacking others for who they are or what they may believe.
I support this post and believe I will save it, which is quite rare for me. I prefer to keep the good of others opposed to the bad. I give this well thought-out post my ©blessing™.
It may seem that I attack other for their beliefs but I don't. I attack the harmfulness of their beliefs not them as people until they give me a reason to attack them on a personal level.
As with Laci. I don't give a damn what she worships or believes but it angers me when she spews sexism and when she tries to dehumanize people of alternative religions and lifestyles.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
No one on here or anywhere else wants to disallow YOUR personal beliefs and personal adherence to the "word of God". The term is used primarily as an insult, and rightly so, towards those 'believers' who must at all costs berate, condemn, belittle and control others (who may or may not 'believe' what someone else does).
There are many other posters here with strong biblical beliefs but they dont condemn, berate, belittle or attempt by legislation to 'require' others that believe differently, to adhere as they do to 'Gods word'.
Well said.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Its what I, capital 'I' btw, believe.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie, you give her WAY too much credit.
Revoke it now. She IS a hillbilly ya know.
And that's an order!!!

You'd hate to lose that new PC wouldn't you Nettie?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
So you're a Fundie!

I told you so!

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••