There are a lotta nuts on here

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11095 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I can handle a man in a fight. I wouldn't want to try.......ladies usually are protected by men, it is just how "ladies" expect to be treated. Now if you are one of those lumberjack type women......I still might need the help of a gentleman in a knock down with you.......he may even need some help,lol.
Get up off of your fat arse and look at the calendar. This is the year 2013 not 1823.

Women are capable of supporting themselves and of defending themselves if they need to. I'm barely 5ft3 and weigh around 110 lbs but I can defend myself well enough to get out of a dangerous situation.
The archaic ideas of ladyhood which you spew is the number one reason that women get into dangerous relationships and end being abused. Because idiots like you teach girls that they're weak and inferior to men and they might as well not even try to defend themselves. The stupid idea that a lady is a weak unemployed simpleton who allows her husband to run her life is exactly why so many women,including you,stay in abusive relationships.
Oh yeah,Laci. I have it from an excellent source, that your husband has slapped you around and you went right back to him. In fact you encouraged another woman to return to your abusive brother.
Say what you will,call me a devil etc. but my husband has never laid a hand on me and I do not burden him by expecting him to bring in all the income for our family.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11096 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! tell us more about ndanger!
I was told that EDanger is a doc sock.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11097 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundies aren't even Fundamentalists. They are by no means Christians. Their only goal is to condemn other to "Hell".
Wrong!! And I'm really tired of being called names because I'm a Bible believing Christian, which is how we were intended to be. The way Fundies are put down here by other Christians alone is sickening, and then we are called RCC haters is we oppose those beliefs in any way. Yet those of the RCC can mock and degrade our beliefs and it's just fine and dandy. Oh, the hypocrisy.

Fundie or fundy (plural fundies) is a pejorative slang term used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians. The term is used most commonly by those opposed to the Christian Right movement. When majority mainstream Christians use the term, it is less derogatory. The term is often associated with religiously motivated conservative moral beliefs, especially those regarding social issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundie

I'm a FUNDIE and I'm proud of it!!

All you that demand rights for all to believe and be what they wish are the very ones that spit on us that believe in and follow God's Word.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11098 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you lie, even to yourself.
No I do not. You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the teeth.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11099 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Get up off of your fat arse and look at the calendar. This is the year 2013 not 1823.
Women are capable of supporting themselves and of defending themselves if they need to. I'm barely 5ft3 and weigh around 110 lbs but I can defend myself well enough to get out of a dangerous situation.
The archaic ideas of ladyhood which you spew is the number one reason that women get into dangerous relationships and end being abused. Because idiots like you teach girls that they're weak and inferior to men and they might as well not even try to defend themselves. The stupid idea that a lady is a weak unemployed simpleton who allows her husband to run her life is exactly why so many women,including you,stay in abusive relationships.
Oh yeah,Laci. I have it from an excellent source, that your husband has slapped you around and you went right back to him. In fact you encouraged another woman to return to your abusive brother.
Say what you will,call me a devil etc. but my husband has never laid a hand on me and I do not burden him by expecting him to bring in all the income for our family.
All else aside, this is the best post I've ever seen you make. This is the object of debate forums opposed to simply attacking others for who they are or what they may believe.

I support this post and believe I will save it, which is quite rare for me. I prefer to keep the good of others opposed to the bad. I give this well thought-out post my ©blessing™.

;*:*;

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11101 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that EDanger is a doc sock.
Absolutely NOT!! The defective detectives on trollpix are staggering. EDanger has very little in common with Doc in any way. I can pick Doc out as a grain of sand on a beach. As long as I'm at it, SunDog is NOT NaturalWonder either.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11102 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO! applause!

way to go!

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11103 Feb 18, 2013
Edit: NDanger is NOT Doc.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11104 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely NOT!! The defective detectives on trollpix are staggering. EDanger has very little in common with Doc in any way. I can pick Doc out as a grain of sand on a beach. As long as I'm at it, SunDog is NOT NaturalWonder either.
Thanks for letting me know.

Apoligies to EDanger.

I already know that SD and NW are not the same.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11105 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!! And I'm really tired of being called names because I'm a Bible believing Christian, which is how we were intended to be. The way Fundies are put down here by other Christians alone is sickening, and then we are called RCC haters is we oppose those beliefs in any way. Yet those of the RCC can mock and degrade our beliefs and it's just fine and dandy. Oh, the hypocrisy.
Fundie or fundy (plural fundies) is a pejorative slang term used to refer to religious fundamentalists of any religion or denomination, although it is primarily directed towards fundamentalist Christians. The term is used most commonly by those opposed to the Christian Right movement. When majority mainstream Christians use the term, it is less derogatory. The term is often associated with religiously motivated conservative moral beliefs, especially those regarding social issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundie
I'm a FUNDIE and I'm proud of it!!
All you that demand rights for all to believe and be what they wish are the very ones that spit on us that believe in and follow God's Word.
The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
No one on here or anywhere else wants to disallow YOUR personal beliefs and personal adherence to the "word of God". The term is used primarily as an insult, and rightly so, towards those 'believers' who must at all costs berate, condemn, belittle and control others (who may or may not 'believe' what someone else does).
There are many other posters here with strong biblical beliefs but they dont condemn, berate, belittle or attempt by legislation to 'require' others that believe differently, to adhere as they do to 'Gods word'.
Its a fine line.. take the term as you will.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11106 Feb 18, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
All else aside, this is the best post I've ever seen you make. This is the object of debate forums opposed to simply attacking others for who they are or what they may believe.
I support this post and believe I will save it, which is quite rare for me. I prefer to keep the good of others opposed to the bad. I give this well thought-out post my ©blessing™.
;*:*;
It may seem that I attack other for their beliefs but I don't. I attack the harmfulness of their beliefs not them as people until they give me a reason to attack them on a personal level.
As with Laci. I don't give a damn what she worships or believes but it angers me when she spews sexism and when she tries to dehumanize people of alternative religions and lifestyles.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11107 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
No one on here or anywhere else wants to disallow YOUR personal beliefs and personal adherence to the "word of God". The term is used primarily as an insult, and rightly so, towards those 'believers' who must at all costs berate, condemn, belittle and control others (who may or may not 'believe' what someone else does).
There are many other posters here with strong biblical beliefs but they dont condemn, berate, belittle or attempt by legislation to 'require' others that believe differently, to adhere as they do to 'Gods word'.
Well said.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11108 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Its what I, capital 'I' btw, believe.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11109 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie, you give her WAY too much credit.
Revoke it now. She IS a hillbilly ya know.
And that's an order!!!

You'd hate to lose that new PC wouldn't you Nettie?

Location hidden

#11110 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>The term "fundie" IS a derogatory descriptor. IF you take offense, then It would behoove you to stop the origination of that 'term'.
So you're a Fundie!

I told you so!

lol

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11111 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>And that's an order!!!
You'd hate to lose that new PC wouldn't you Nettie?
go play with yourself.. you bore us.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11112 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a Fundie!
I told you so!
lol
Wrong.. I'm a newton's law enforcer. With a turbo charger.

Location hidden

#11113 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.. I'm a newton's law enforcer. With a turbo charger.
By your own definition, you're a Fundie!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11114 Feb 18, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>By your own definition, you're a Fundie!
You failed or were never taught much in school.. especially when it came to reading comprehension and contextual interpretation. For hillbillies like you, its not a surprise.. now go play with the piglets out in the holler. squeal like a pig.."deliverance" style!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11115 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not. You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the teeth.
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 11 min truth 810
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 32 min ROG 761
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 35 min ROG 1,345
Forum has gone to the dogs 40 min ROG 158
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr littlelambWAS PAE... 160
What God Said About Barnsweb: 4 hr littlelambWAS PAE... 69
Early Christianity 4 hr littlelambWAS PAE... 1,350
More from around the web