There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11070 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, by reading Laci's posts, I see exactly what she is like. She won't cave on her faith, she won't be bullied and she will stand to the likes of you.
I don't recall running across her 'bragging' about how she looks, nor do I care.
What I do see, are the 3 stooges (you, trough and nocal) going off about her (presumed) looks and weight...LOLing it like a bunch of 14yo valley girls...WTF? are we that desperate?
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Well, you haven't been here that long. You stick your nose into things you know nothing about.

I t's not my intention to try to persuade Laci to cave in on her faith. All I would like her to do is stop condeming people to hell, and calling them devils, as it's NOT her place to do so.

Laci has lied about her looks. Laci bullies Cookie about being divorced. Laci told Cookie she "can't keep a man". Laci insults NorCal Native about her marriage and condemns her. All of this is none of Laci's busness. She should just state her beliefs and discuss, but she can't.

I agree that this whole thing is childish. I think almost everyone,(except for a few good Christians), on this forum, gets wrapped up in useless, childish arguments. It's usually instigated by this little gang of trolls, whether you can see it, or not. Sometimes, it seems childish, petty arguments are all they understand. Take a good look, from now on and see who starts the gossip and name calling.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11071 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone, apparently what jason says is WORD!
Do you realize how stoopid your statement is?

.... quit wasting your time spewing shyte across topix...
thanks
This is an example of your own bad behavior.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11072 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU cretins ran Ibborbi and Love Is My Goal off. I happen to know what a Christian is, Laci, and YOU are NOT it. You're just an ignorant voodoo believing fundie.
BS, you don't have a CLUE as to what Christians are because you reject Jesus Christ AS God. You're stupid.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11073 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Laci. She was the one bragging. The rest of us realize we're not teenagers anymore, and have some humility. She also made some very derogatory remarks to Troth about being a pig and having his snout stuck in the trough. Yes, this dear, sweet Christian middle aged woamn did that. But, I guess that doesn't bother you, as you hate Troth, also. I personally would not mock Wayne's disability. What happened to him was a tragedy, but Troth has his own reasons. It goes back a long time before you were here.
In case you didn't notice, some of us were hoping Wayne was o.k. when he wasn't posting. Wayne rejected any good wishes, because we don't agree with him about religion.
Pig Trough is a POS that thinks he is defending the memory of a dead Astral Projectionist. He HAS no reason except he is a vile Christian hater and slams EVERY Christian on these boards. I just happen to be a paraplegic and he uses that to prove even more what a scum bucket he is.

I would accept good wishes and I give good wises, remember your knee? But I will NOT give an inch on the blasphemers and ill-educated hicks that think they know more than Christians and mockingly call us fundies just because we believe the bible.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11074 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you haven't been here that long. You stick your nose into things you know nothing about.
I t's not my intention to try to persuade Laci to cave in on her faith. All I would like her to do is stop condeming people to hell, and calling them devils, as it's NOT her place to do so.
Laci has lied about her looks. Laci bullies Cookie about being divorced. Laci told Cookie she "can't keep a man". Laci insults NorCal Native about her marriage and condemns her. All of this is none of Laci's busness. She should just state her beliefs and discuss, but she can't.
I agree that this whole thing is childish. I think almost everyone,(except for a few good Christians), on this forum, gets wrapped up in useless, childish arguments. It's usually instigated by this little gang of trolls, whether you can see it, or not. Sometimes, it seems childish, petty arguments are all they understand. Take a good look, from now on and see who starts the gossip and name calling.
I can't believe you say this after YOU and Nettie constantly called me a liar and said I had revealed some information on one poster that another poster had told me. The ONLY reason you both shut up was because the poster that was SUPPOSED to have given me information set the record straight and said she/he didn't.

YOU can carry a tale all over topic TOC, don't be such a lying hypocrite.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11075 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you say this after YOU and Nettie constantly called me a liar and said I had revealed some information on one poster that another poster had told me. The ONLY reason you both shut up was because the poster that was SUPPOSED to have given me information set the record straight and said she/he didn't.
YOU can carry a tale all over topic TOC, don't be such a lying hypocrite.
Wayne, you are guilty and you were when all that was going on.
I knew it then and I know it now.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#11076 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you don't have a CLUE as to what Christians are because you reject Jesus Christ AS God. You're stupid.
You're stupid! nanny,nanny, na, na,
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11077 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne, you are guilty and you were when all that was going on.
I knew it then and I know it now.
Then why did you apologize to me for lying? Give it up Nettie. YOU are the liar. And if you are SO SURE,,,PROVE IT!'Nuff said because like all of your lies, you can't.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11078 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you apologize to me for lying? Give it up Nettie. YOU are the liar. And if you are SO SURE,,,PROVE IT!'Nuff said because like all of your lies, you can't.
About No Fear, yes, I did apologize, but I figure you were supplying ole nephie with info at some point.
You can deny it all you want. I don't care.
You have become nothing but vindictive, Wayne.
You can try and bluff your way through the rest of your life; you are very unhappy and you lash out at some of us to help yourself feel better for a short while.
Hope someday you can be happy.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11079 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you apologize to me for lying? Give it up Nettie. YOU are the liar. And if you are SO SURE,,,PROVE IT!'Nuff said because like all of your lies, you can't.
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/christian/TGJ2VGG2IHM1Q3 SJG

Your "Goodbye" thread.
It was YOU who tried to bring Facebook into these threads, Wayne.
Not me..........YOU.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11080 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if you threatened one lady on here you wouldn't care to post my picture. If you get banned you got 18 more socks. I would safety say. If you are a woman(by gender only) and threaten someone that makes you a cyber-bully......if you are a man(by gender only) and threatened that makes you a woman hater and a cowardly sicko. Either way you lose.
Better look in the mirror...and check your past posts while you are at it. Projecting your actions onto others makes you a HUGE hypocrite.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11081 Feb 18, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anyone here that can translate this into english?
No, I think she either gets so flustered she can't speak, or her husband has gone to bed without her two hours ago and she yelled "I'll be there in a minute" one and half hours ago.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11082 Feb 18, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You myths do not frighten me.
But you lie, even to yourself.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11083 Feb 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I contradict myself this time? and your bible is irrelevant to me, just like your beliefs are!!!
Your Bible hating club lies and contradicts all the time. Like you just lied.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11084 Feb 18, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But TOC does not follow your demonic "god", so stop lying.
When you are locked up in the eternal fire with Satan and his evil angels forever you will remember you were warned.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11085 Feb 18, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Heh... Anyone else see the irony in the quoted poster's name and the quoted scripture I placed here?
Seems as if ol' "dollars bill" is attempting to prove Jesus wrong! LOL!
Is one verse of the Bible all you know?
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#11086 Feb 18, 2013
Concatenated url for Nettie here:

www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TGJ2VG...
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you apologize to me for lying? Give it up Nettie. YOU are the liar. And if you are SO SURE,,,PROVE IT!'Nuff said because like all of your lies, you can't.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11087 Feb 18, 2013
danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
Abuse does not make you right, or clever, and to keep on being abusive, as opposed to making a reasoned argument will never prove your case - though it is exceedingly unclear just what your case is.
You are still an idiot and, although I am not a Christian, I think I would prefer unreasoned belief to unreasoned abuse.
Context, son, context.

Though Star is not occasionally above an abusive remark this was a statement of fact.

It has already been established that Romans is a liar. It has already been established that Romans is a fundie. What few missed, but apparently you did, was the grand hypocracy of Romans' wacko comment that started the short but sweet exchange.

Well, maybe it was me telling him he has gay sex with talking snakes but no one missed the humor in that with the possible exception of Romans. He does, after all, know that talking snakes exist.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11088 Feb 18, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, yours are.
I have never seen a woman have such a meltdown because a couple of people said something about the way she looked.
For goodness sakes, you are an adult with grown children.
By now you should be comfortable with the way you look no matter how others think about the way you look.
Besides, looks are not what is important; that is what I have learned.
Laci, you are being attacked about your 'looks' because of your sour, mean. condemning, holier than thou attitude, which makes you ugly no matter HOW you look.
I am surprised you have not caught on yet.
Nettie, you give her WAY too much credit.
Revoke it now. She IS a hillbilly ya know.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11089 Feb 18, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Post it......
I bet you won't say."Post it" to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Book of Daniel Says that Obama is the Last ... (Mar '13) 49 min Alex 26
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 54 min Alex 1,907
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 57 min Atheistgirl 20,325
NEW King James Bile to restore Gods name, Jehov... (Jan '14) 1 hr Jesus is 20
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Alex 242
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Alex 340
Hillary's Email 2 hr KAB 2
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr ROG 9,334
More from around the web