There are a lotta nuts on here

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11055 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU cretins ran Ibborbi and Love Is My Goal off. I happen to know what a Christian is, Laci, and YOU are NOT it. You're just an ignorant voodoo believing fundie.
Laci, and YOU are NOT it.

Why not?....cause I put it back on you so easy? I am here to stand with the good ppl. Let me check.......

No, your not on it....... please leave the building.
I said just leave!....What? not without Troths nose ring?

Ok, but, you will have to wrestle in the mud for it!

What? Your use to filth. I am not surprised.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11056 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...you don't have to run from me, I don't ant that gold in your snout! Finally rooted out tonight I see,LOL! I think I will go to bed I have had enough fun for one night. Hold your head straight when you sleep..... LOL!
Dont 'tip' over!

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#11057 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU cretins ran Ibborbi and Love Is My Goal off. I happen to know what a Christian is, Laci, and YOU are NOT it. You're just an ignorant voodoo believing fundie.
Sorry to disagree, but I doubt they are really run off. They are too strong in both their faiths and personally to be run off by anyone on Topix. They may simply need a break from the thing we "fondly" think of as "Topix" life. Or, I can easily believe that their lives are just too busy for topix right now. Hopefully is it all good busy for them both!

I hope you and yours have been well. Have a great week!

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11058 Feb 17, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
Howdy all! I thought I would stop in for a brief moment to say hi. It appears to be mostly about the same around here from what little I have read on a few threads.
I hope everyone is well and feeling loved!! God bless, and have a great week ahead to one and all!
Thank you......you too.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11059 Feb 17, 2013
Now, go lick your wounds......I am going to bed.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#11060 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Please read your gibberish and ask for a refund on that English for Dummies course. " do try and post in English isn't of gibberish......thanks!!!"
Not beng able to dish it out, golly miss folly, that is what the good Doctor told you when you got served for your abuse. You can handle the insults, but your mommy used to insult your mug you call a boy's face.
Although quite obviously YOU believe you can convince others you're an intelligent, educated person, you're mistaken. At most you might be taken for a high school graduate.
And given the extreme ignorance and mental and emotional dysfuction evidenced in the vile depravity you post expressing your opinions, most people here think you're a demented degenerate, regardless of anything else true that can be said about you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11061 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>See your insecurities are showing. LOL!
No, yours are.
I have never seen a woman have such a meltdown because a couple of people said something about the way she looked.
For goodness sakes, you are an adult with grown children.
By now you should be comfortable with the way you look no matter how others think about the way you look.
Besides, looks are not what is important; that is what I have learned.

Laci, you are being attacked about your 'looks' because of your sour, mean. condemning, holier than thou attitude, which makes you ugly no matter HOW you look.

I am surprised you have not caught on yet.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#11062 Feb 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>No, yours are.
I have never seen a woman have such a meltdown because a couple of people said something about the way she looked.
For goodness sakes, you are an adult with grown children.
WTF? Laci has children, really? OMG......how unfortunate for them!!!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#11063 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are extremely gullible. She lies and brags about her "attractiveness" and lies about everything else. If, by chance, you should ever disagree with her she will call you a "devil" or a "child of Satan". Don't say I didn't warn you.
Actually, by reading Laci's posts, I see exactly what she is like. She won't cave on her faith, she won't be bullied and she will stand to the likes of you.

I don't recall running across her 'bragging' about how she looks, nor do I care.

What I do see, are the 3 stooges (you, trough and nocal) going off about her (presumed) looks and weight...LOLing it like a bunch of 14yo valley girls...WTF? are we that desperate?

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#11064 Feb 17, 2013
There's an old adage,

No matter how good looking a woman is, there is always someone tired of screwing her.

Think about it next time you run about knees bent 'bragging' about how beautiful you are...especially when putting down another...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#11065 Feb 17, 2013
jason wrote:
the bible is false.. i'm so tired of hearing these evangelical christian theists creationists ask these dumb questions like " if we descended from apes why are they still here?" i can shut you idiots up with this response.. if black people are all descendants from africa why is africa still here? if all white/ caucasian people descended from europe why is that country still around? i'm also tired of the whole "you cant say or know about things you never got to actually see happen" christians out there put a number on a caluculator right now i'm not able to actually see the number you put but there is things i can say about your number and things about the number on your calculator that i can rule out like how i know the number you put down it isnt 400 digits long.. were you christians there to see your jesus come back to life from the dead? the answer to that is NO..
you guys are the only ones who dont have "absolute certainty" evolution is true and not a theory whether you believe it or not, your jesus the bible christianity heaven hell demons satan sin and angels there is no proof or evidence for because you have to find certain specific chemicals and baterica for those kind of claims and we been searching forever non stop and never found anything you delusional christians so quit wasting your 1 life not 2, tell that to your grandmothers too because there isnt a paradise afterlife after this physical natural not supernatural life that your going to eventually leave for good one day.
Hey everyone, apparently what jason says is WORD!

Do you realize how stoopid your statement is? about blacks and Africa, evolutions is still a theory, or were you there when man split from the ape?

And apparently you need to research the meaning of the words, forever and non stop...

Instead of claiming we are wasting our lives, why not stop and quit wasting your time spewing shyte across topix...

thanks

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#11066 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if you threatened one lady on here you wouldn't care to post my picture. If you get banned you got 18 more socks. I would safety say. If you are a woman(by gender only) and threaten someone that makes you a cyber-bully......if you are a man(by gender only) and threatened that makes you a woman hater and a cowardly sicko. Either way you lose.
I would gather it's the latter. I think an ex Grunt. Could be a serial killer the way he demeans women. Of course, there is the cowardly sicko part who at every opportunity, has to post something about Sola's disability...And then there is the gay possibility, his avatar used to say USMC...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11067 Feb 17, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree, but I doubt they are really run off. They are too strong in both their faiths and personally to be run off by anyone on Topix. They may simply need a break from the thing we "fondly" think of as "Topix" life. Or, I can easily believe that their lives are just too busy for topix right now. Hopefully is it all good busy for them both!
I hope you and yours have been well. Have a great week!
Well, I spoke with one of them and she's not particularly happy with with the beating she took, last week. Yes, I know they're both really busy. I agree they are strong in their faiths. It's just tiring to be condemned to hell or called Satan's child because one disagrees about something.
Thanks! I hope you and yours are also doing well.

Location hidden

#11068 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
There's an old adage,
No matter how good looking a woman is, there is always someone tired of screwing her.
Think about it next time you run about knees bent 'bragging' about how beautiful you are...especially when putting down another...
Talk to Laci. She was the one bragging. The rest of us realize we're not teenagers anymore, and have some humility. She also made some very derogatory remarks to Troth about being a pig and having his snout stuck in the trough. Yes, this dear, sweet Christian middle aged woamn did that. But, I guess that doesn't bother you, as you hate Troth, also. I personally would not mock Wayne's disability. What happened to him was a tragedy, but Troth has his own reasons. It goes back a long time before you were here.
In case you didn't notice, some of us were hoping Wayne was o.k. when he wasn't posting. Wayne rejected any good wishes, because we don't agree with him about religion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11069 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing has nothing better to post but I would expect no less of your considering your history regardless I personally appreciate your posts Star because you are only helping topix become more successful while complaining about the same thing over and over. I do find it hilarious but your continuous posting is all that concerns me personally.
So what are you doing here if you cannot answer any questions about your beliefs or discuss anything Christian related?

Stalking?

Trolling?

Hating?

Lying?

Stirring up trouble?

Trying to get attention?

Disrupting the threads?

Attacking only?

Boring people to death?

All of the above?

Location hidden

#11070 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, by reading Laci's posts, I see exactly what she is like. She won't cave on her faith, she won't be bullied and she will stand to the likes of you.
I don't recall running across her 'bragging' about how she looks, nor do I care.
What I do see, are the 3 stooges (you, trough and nocal) going off about her (presumed) looks and weight...LOLing it like a bunch of 14yo valley girls...WTF? are we that desperate?
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Well, you haven't been here that long. You stick your nose into things you know nothing about.

I t's not my intention to try to persuade Laci to cave in on her faith. All I would like her to do is stop condeming people to hell, and calling them devils, as it's NOT her place to do so.

Laci has lied about her looks. Laci bullies Cookie about being divorced. Laci told Cookie she "can't keep a man". Laci insults NorCal Native about her marriage and condemns her. All of this is none of Laci's busness. She should just state her beliefs and discuss, but she can't.

I agree that this whole thing is childish. I think almost everyone,(except for a few good Christians), on this forum, gets wrapped up in useless, childish arguments. It's usually instigated by this little gang of trolls, whether you can see it, or not. Sometimes, it seems childish, petty arguments are all they understand. Take a good look, from now on and see who starts the gossip and name calling.

Location hidden

#11071 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone, apparently what jason says is WORD!
Do you realize how stoopid your statement is?

.... quit wasting your time spewing shyte across topix...
thanks
This is an example of your own bad behavior.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11072 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you don't have a CLUE as to what Christians are because you reject Jesus Christ AS God. You're stupid.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11073 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Laci. She was the one bragging. The rest of us realize we're not teenagers anymore, and have some humility. She also made some very derogatory remarks to Troth about being a pig and having his snout stuck in the trough. Yes, this dear, sweet Christian middle aged woamn did that. But, I guess that doesn't bother you, as you hate Troth, also. I personally would not mock Wayne's disability. What happened to him was a tragedy, but Troth has his own reasons. It goes back a long time before you were here.
In case you didn't notice, some of us were hoping Wayne was o.k. when he wasn't posting. Wayne rejected any good wishes, because we don't agree with him about religion.
Pig Trough is a POS that thinks he is defending the memory of a dead Astral Projectionist. He HAS no reason except he is a vile Christian hater and slams EVERY Christian on these boards. I just happen to be a paraplegic and he uses that to prove even more what a scum bucket he is.

I would accept good wishes and I give good wises, remember your knee? But I will NOT give an inch on the blasphemers and ill-educated hicks that think they know more than Christians and mockingly call us fundies just because we believe the bible.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#11074 Feb 18, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you haven't been here that long. You stick your nose into things you know nothing about.
I t's not my intention to try to persuade Laci to cave in on her faith. All I would like her to do is stop condeming people to hell, and calling them devils, as it's NOT her place to do so.
Laci has lied about her looks. Laci bullies Cookie about being divorced. Laci told Cookie she "can't keep a man". Laci insults NorCal Native about her marriage and condemns her. All of this is none of Laci's busness. She should just state her beliefs and discuss, but she can't.
I agree that this whole thing is childish. I think almost everyone,(except for a few good Christians), on this forum, gets wrapped up in useless, childish arguments. It's usually instigated by this little gang of trolls, whether you can see it, or not. Sometimes, it seems childish, petty arguments are all they understand. Take a good look, from now on and see who starts the gossip and name calling.
I can't believe you say this after YOU and Nettie constantly called me a liar and said I had revealed some information on one poster that another poster had told me. The ONLY reason you both shut up was because the poster that was SUPPOSED to have given me information set the record straight and said she/he didn't.

YOU can carry a tale all over topic TOC, don't be such a lying hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 53 min Big Al 92
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Big Al 1,180
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 2 hr Preacher 1
Israel is anti christ, literally 6 hr Big Al 262
the essay of mark twain about the jews 7 hr Big Al 77
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Big Al 260
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 hr Big Al 2,630
More from around the web