There are a lotta nuts on here

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11034 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I can handle a man in a fight.
Sure ya can.. ya look just like em! Plus they'd run like hell at the sight of you! Ruff ruff (bark) Yikes!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11035 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen pics of you? Woah.. I almost puked.
Laci thinks people are jealous of her looks. LOL!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11036 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are extremely gullible. She lies and brags about her "attractiveness" and lies about everything else. If, by chance, you should ever disagree with her she will call you a "devil" or a "child of Satan". Don't say I didn't warn you.
No I would not. I am sure nDanger and I would not agree on everything. The difference is NDanger has intelligence and a good personality, and is not abusing others. Maybe you should try be more like NDanger....No don't the fake will just show through.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11037 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen pics of you? Woah.. I almost puked.
Post it......

Location hidden

#11038 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No I would not. I am sure nDanger and I would not agree on everything. The difference is NDanger has intelligence and a good personality, and is not abusing others. Maybe you should try be more like NDanger....No don't the fake will just show through.
yawn...

I have no idea why he defends you hateful heretics just because you THINK you are Christians.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11039 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
NDanger has intelligence and a good personality, and is not abusing others.
Did you learn to read up thar in that holler?

Apparently NOT.. just go up to the top of this page.. you look like a dawg, and ya lie like one too.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11040 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you must have the mentality of a four year old. I gave Laci too much credit. I thought she had the emotional equivalent of a six year old.
Why do you defend these lying fundies? Fundies aren't even Fundamentalists. They are by no means Christians. Their only goal is to condemn other to "Hell".
Bipolar episode? I did not attack any of you......you attacked me and the others. Now I am aware that you usually get your way around here, running good ppl off. maybe if the trolls get the boot they will come back.
jason

Alexandria, VA

#11042 Feb 17, 2013
the bible is false.. i'm so tired of hearing these evangelical christian theists creationists ask these dumb questions like " if we descended from apes why are they still here?" i can shut you idiots up with this response.. if black people are all descendants from africa why is africa still here? if all white/ caucasian people descended from europe why is that country still around? i'm also tired of the whole "you cant say or know about things you never got to actually see happen" christians out there put a number on a caluculator right now i'm not able to actually see the number you put but there is things i can say about your number and things about the number on your calculator that i can rule out like how i know the number you put down it isnt 400 digits long.. were you christians there to see your jesus come back to life from the dead? the answer to that is NO..
you guys are the only ones who dont have "absolute certainty" evolution is true and not a theory whether you believe it or not, your jesus the bible christianity heaven hell demons satan sin and angels there is no proof or evidence for because you have to find certain specific chemicals and baterica for those kind of claims and we been searching forever non stop and never found anything you delusional christians so quit wasting your 1 life not 2, tell that to your grandmothers too because there isnt a paradise afterlife after this physical natural not supernatural life that your going to eventually leave for good one day.

Location hidden

#11043 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Post it......
You know, Laci, if you weren't so hateful you wouldnn't look like a 50 something old hag.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11044 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Sure ya can.. ya look just like em! Plus they'd run like hell at the sight of you! Ruff ruff (bark) Yikes!
You may look like a man but I don't. Some say you are a woman. I don't really know are you a lesbian or a gay man? Is that the reason for this? LOL........

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11045 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You may look like a man but I don't. Some say you are a woman. I don't really know are you a lesbian or a gay man? Is that the reason for this? LOL........
Gay, straight or lesbian.. we ALL run from you.. and puke whilst running! got puppies?

Location hidden

#11046 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Bipolar episode? I did not attack any of you......you attacked me and the others. Now I am aware that you usually get your way around here, running good ppl off. maybe if the trolls get the boot they will come back.
YOU cretins ran Ibborbi and Love Is My Goal off. I happen to know what a Christian is, Laci, and YOU are NOT it. You're just an ignorant voodoo believing fundie.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11047 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I'd LOVE to.. but Topix does have it TOS..
We arent a stupid as you are laci.
know the right info and the internet is a wonderful place!
All I can tell you is as soon as you raise your head up from the trough......go for it. I have nothing to be ashamed of...your intimidation does not work on me.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11048 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Laci, if you weren't so hateful you wouldnn't look like a 50 something old hag.
See your insecurities are showing. LOL!

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11049 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I'd LOVE to.. but Topix does have it TOS..
We arent a stupid as you are laci.
know the right info and the internet is a wonderful place!
Truth is if you threatened one lady on here you wouldn't care to post my picture. If you get banned you got 18 more socks. I would safety say. If you are a woman(by gender only) and threaten someone that makes you a cyber-bully......if you are a man(by gender only) and threatened that makes you a woman hater and a cowardly sicko. Either way you lose.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11050 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU cretins ran Ibborbi and Love Is My Goal off. I happen to know what a Christian is, Laci, and YOU are NOT it. You're just an ignorant voodoo believing fundie.
You are a liar. I have not ever posted to these posters. If they left no doubt you had something to do with it.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#11051 Feb 17, 2013
Howdy all! I thought I would stop in for a brief moment to say hi. It appears to be mostly about the same around here from what little I have read on a few threads.

I hope everyone is well and feeling loved!! God bless, and have a great week ahead to one and all!

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11052 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Gay, straight or lesbian.. we ALL run from you.. and puke whilst running! got puppies?
LOL...you don't have to run from me, I don't ant that gold in your snout! Finally rooted out tonight I see,LOL! I think I will go to bed I have had enough fun for one night. Hold your head straight when you sleep..... LOL!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11053 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>All I can tell you is as soon as you raise your head up from the trough......go for it. I have nothing to be ashamed of...your intimidation does not work on me.
doesnt need to.. you already have problems..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11054 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is if you threatened one lady on here you wouldn't care to post my picture. If you get banned you got 18 more socks. I would safety say. If you are a woman(by gender only) and threaten someone that makes you a cyber-bully......if you are a man(by gender only) and threatened that makes you a woman hater and a cowardly sicko. Either way you lose.
Is there anyone here that can translate this into english?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 4 min Seentheotherside 1,182
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 10 min PrufSammy 261
breath of god, and how we come to light. 1 hr Here For Now 93
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Seentheotherside 2,632
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 173
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Seentheotherside 1,945
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 6 hr Preacher 1
More from around the web