There are a lotta nuts on here

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10984 Feb 17, 2013
Poor majestic kitten trying to spin yet another lie.

Let us review Kittens lies.

1 Kitten never owned a forum
2 Kitten never had my IP address
3 Kitten never collected information on posters
4 Kitten has been banned three times form CP.

and now this new one.

I adore Kittens misfortunes, zero integrity, zero creditability and pleasantries throughout the world wide web.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#10985 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo! You comprehended it just like I did.
"Comprehended" isn't really your strong suit. Sides, for you to admit GodSmacked just outted out who he was would mean you'd have to admit he lied to you...again.

Anderson, IN

#10986 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, that's funny.......do try and post in English isn't of gibberish......thanks!!!
The problem with you is that you love to dish out the insults to others, including to me, but ya can't handle them when they're thrown back attcha......lol!!!
A sure sign they are a troll. Attack others whine to the mods...attack others..whine to the mods.

Anderson, IN

#10987 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She is a repeat Allen. she is always seeing all of us in everyone. Seen calls me a man as well, seems to be the way the cope.
Do you KNOW what a drag queen is? LOL!!!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10988 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<><
Just as I thought a bunch of bulk wrap. He did not say he dressed in drag and imitated 40s movie stars.

#10989 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by posting:
"TROTH I adore gays however you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag".
makes you come to the conclusion GS is a 'drag queen'? ROFLMELAO
What part of "you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag" don't you get?
NDanger I am loving this new lie Kook had made up and it only adds to Kook's zero integrity zero credibility and all her unpleasantries on the world wide web however it does not top the fact Kook gets a euphoric high out of terrorizing posters by collecting their information then threatening them with.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10990 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a woman, but you certainly AREN'T a lady.......lol:-)
I'm truly sorry to disappoint you, but I have NO desire to be a man or be with a man.......I'm all woman....ALL OF THE TIME:-)
All woman? Well I would have to disagree with that.

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10991 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you KNOW what a drag queen is? LOL!!!
Yes......just because you think you are a detective does not mean you are. Do you know what a nut is?

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10992 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
NDanger I am loving this new lie Kook had made up and it only adds to Kook's zero integrity zero credibility and all her unpleasantries on the world wide web however it does not top the fact Kook gets a euphoric high out of terrorizing posters by collecting their information then threatening them with.
If we don't get her calmed down she will never go to sleep tonight......Lol.

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10993 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Comprehended" isn't really your strong suit. Sides, for you to admit GodSmacked just outted out who he was would mean you'd have to admit he lied to you...again.
Cookie you have told numerous lies on many poster....the truth is not your strong suit. I can say with all honest I have never lied on you, not once. You write plots to each of our lives and then you convince yourself they are the truth. You might want to slowly back away from the key board.....your love affair is not working out with it.

#10994 Feb 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Just as I thought a bunch of bulk wrap. He did not say he dressed in drag and imitated 40s movie stars.
I did not think of this way Allen. You may be right Kook could be referring to TROTH. Brilliant and a very interesting take on the post. Thank you for your insight.

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10995 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
A sure sign they are a troll. Attack others whine to the mods...attack others..whine to the mods.
See this is another lie......I don't whine to the mods. Do you? Sure you do.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10996 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, that's funny.......do try and post in English isn't of gibberish......thanks!!!
The problem with you is that you love to dish out the insults to others, including to me, but ya can't handle them when they're thrown back attcha......lol!!!
Laci must be "melting down." LOL!

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10997 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I will post the way I want to.....you might order your partner around, you don't me. Handle you? I just did.

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#10998 Feb 17, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci must be "melting down." LOL!
No.....but, I am looking for some spiritual front-line for you Tick. LOL!

Location hidden

#10999 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No.....but, I am looking for some spiritual front-line for you Tick. LOL!
Good luck! You're not spiritual. You're into voodoo.
Brilliant Agree Helpful

Milton, WV

#11000 Feb 17, 2013
Good Evening Everybody!

:-)

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#11001 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>All woman? Well I would have to disagree with that.
You can DISAGREE all ya want, but then you don't know jack shiet........and you especially don't know squat about me!!!

Location hidden

#11002 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No.....but, I am looking for some spiritual front-line for you Tick. LOL!
In fact, you're nothing but an ignorant, control hungry battle axe. LOL!

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#11003 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I will post the way I want to.....you might order your partner around, you don't me. Handle you? I just did.
Sorry, I don't order my wife around......but it would be nice that you posted in a language that I can understand.......lol!!!

You couldn't handle a fly, let alone me or anyone else.....lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Adam And Eve Ever Get Married? (Apr '09) 1 hr dollarsbill 277
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 1 hr dollarsbill 466
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 3 hr dollarsbill 234
County Clerk in Kentucky should resign. 3 hr Just the Truth 4
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 4 hr tahoegirl 3,886
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 4 hr janeebee 173
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 518
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 7 hr Hardcore 848
More from around the web