#10968 Feb 17, 2013
Where is the link to this post Cookie?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10970 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What misfortunes is that, GodSmacked. HE never lied about being a guy who dresses as a girl...your drag queen specialty 1940's actresses darling?
<><
You keep repeating this. Can you link to the post where he supposedly said all this?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#10971 Feb 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
You keep repeating this. Can you link to the post where he supposedly said all this?
Allen Kookie is a lair but she will spin it anyway she can.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#10972 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No. come on. You're a sock...you know better than that. Who is the nut here? Come on. He dresses like a lady and specializes in dragging 1940's stars but denies it....come on...it's right on the tip of your tongue, sock.
The 'only'(confirmed) nut here is you Sara!

The other ilk are either confirmed or 99.9% for sure...

“I made my choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10973 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, NorCal has now resorted to taking 'cheap shots'? Truly pathetic...
Yes, because she can't stand in with me any other way so she cheaps it.. operative word--> "pathetic" Lol......hope you are having a good night.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#10974 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem. I'll do one better and show the post number. Course, you will see how GodSmacked has removed it. He's a mod, you know, and can't stand to be held accountable for all he posts.
Showing posts 24,361 - 24,380 of24,385
< prev page
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Troth for Leogere
“ Christ was fine but his ”
Since: Apr 09
[Early adopter]
Tampa, FL
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago
Judged:
[Brilliant]
[Agree]
[Helpful]
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear it appears TROTH is only trolling look for "drag" to fulfill is sexual desires.
Oh kevin, do some more of tour drag shtick! post some pics!
GodSmacked
“Reading posts ”
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Really knows how to score][Early adopter]
United States
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Nuts]
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh kevin, do some more of tour drag shtick! post some pics!
TROTH I adore gays however you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag".
----------
Seems as though he's exposed himself. GodSmacked tells Troth to go elsewhere for his sexual desire for drag....too bad. I know Troth wasn't interested in drag....but GodSmacked, using WAAAYYY too much hair spray, still couldn't help giving himself away.
So, by posting:

"TROTH I adore gays however you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag".

makes you come to the conclusion GS is a 'drag queen'? ROFLMELAO

What part of "you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag" don't you get?

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#10975 Feb 17, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
She is a repeat Allen. she is always seeing all of us in everyone. Seen calls me a man as well, seems to be the way the cope.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10976 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen Kookie is a lair but she will spin it anyway she can.
Ah, you're just pissed because your hatred of Troth is so great, you gave yourself away.

You know, dude, if you'd admit what you are...who you are...only the fundies would have problems with it and you've trolled them viciously in the past. BEING who you are is cool....it would stop your incessant need to troll others and be cruel. It would have stopped your vile and vulgar trolling of Hell Sucks, LaciAnn7, me, Nettie and others.

TRY being who you are. You have a WONDERFUL drag queen "voice" when you post...do let it be totally honest. course, I get to say I told you so forever...as I was right...you are a man.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#10977 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by posting:
"TROTH I adore gays however you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag".
What part of "you need to look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual desires for "drag" don't you get?
Bingo! You comprehended it just like I did.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10978 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean how you supported Troth for stalking a funeral and posting and mocking an obituary photo. Sick.
Please do show me those posts. I was not posting here, or was fighting off the trolling of HG, GodSmacked and the trolls she brought over from another forum.

But I'll wait..show me the posts.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10979 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am far from a beached whale but you go a head and think that.....it ups sets you that I am a lady? Your anger runs deep with your desires to be a man. Ugh...
You may be a woman, but you certainly AREN'T a lady.......lol:-)

I'm truly sorry to disappoint you, but I have NO desire to be a man or be with a man.......I'm all woman....ALL OF THE TIME:-)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10980 Feb 17, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Where is the link to this post Cookie?
Here, dear....oh, damn . I can't say that with the drag queen swagger you have, dude.
Cookie_Parker wrote:

#10981 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because she can't stand in with me any other way so she cheaps it.. operative word--> "pathetic" Lol......hope you are having a good night.
Laci, that's funny.......do try and post in English isn't of gibberish......thanks!!!

The problem with you is that you love to dish out the insults to others, including to me, but ya can't handle them when they're thrown back attcha......lol!!!

#10982 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>You stalked the funeral parlor and called it and it was you would made the Lola Ammo account for Troth.
You are the liar and you have lied continuously.
You said that your dad never abused you, then you said it was physical and not sexual and then you said the latter. You lie, because you are gay.
Wrong on ALL THREE accounts, ONE phone call IS NOT STALKING and again, I had NOTHING to do with anything involving that situation....and if you believe I did, THEN PROVE IT!!!

As for my past, that's really not open for discussion!!!

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10983 Feb 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by posting:
Absolutely. I don't think the trolls like you will see it. You'd have to admit GodSmacked lied to you..and how awful would that be?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Manalapan, FL

#10984 Feb 17, 2013
Poor majestic kitten trying to spin yet another lie.

Let us review Kittens lies.

1 Kitten never owned a forum
2 Kitten never had my IP address
3 Kitten never collected information on posters
4 Kitten has been banned three times form CP.

and now this new one.

I adore Kittens misfortunes, zero integrity, zero creditability and pleasantries throughout the world wide web.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10985 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo! You comprehended it just like I did.
"Comprehended" isn't really your strong suit. Sides, for you to admit GodSmacked just outted out who he was would mean you'd have to admit he lied to you...again.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10986 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, that's funny.......do try and post in English isn't of gibberish......thanks!!!
The problem with you is that you love to dish out the insults to others, including to me, but ya can't handle them when they're thrown back attcha......lol!!!
A sure sign they are a troll. Attack others whine to the mods...attack others..whine to the mods.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#10987 Feb 17, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She is a repeat Allen. she is always seeing all of us in everyone. Seen calls me a man as well, seems to be the way the cope.
Do you KNOW what a drag queen is? LOL!!!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10988 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<><
Just as I thought a bunch of bulk wrap. He did not say he dressed in drag and imitated 40s movie stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 4 min blacklagoon 853
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 12 min Allen Richards 1,298
Why did Christ come to Earth? 26 min Big Al 670
False beliefs: 26 min Barmsweb 127
Bible Interpretation 30 min PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 34 min PrinceofDarkness 461
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 57 min PrinceofDarkness 4,811
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Mark mark 20,821
More from around the web