There are a lotta nuts on here

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10820 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.
Amen, so true!

Our Heavenly Father will never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5, Deuteronomy 31:8). As His blood bought children, all we need to do is call out to Him when we are in trouble.......just like when Peter was walking on the water to meet the Lord and he got scared and started sinking and cried out "Lord save me".......and IMMEDIATELY Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him.(Matthew 14:26-33)

Even in our weakest moments, when we are tired and weary and things look bleak......a Christian is NEVER alone, we are being carried in our Savior's loving arms. When we are weak, then we are strong!!!!

2 Corinthians 12:10- Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
----------

God Bless you and all the REAL Christians reading this in the name of Jesus:

Romans 8:28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10822 Feb 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, so true!
Our Heavenly Father will never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5, Deuteronomy 31:8). As His blood bought children, all we need to do is call out to Him when we are in trouble.......just like when Peter was walking on the water to meet the Lord and he got scared and started sinking and cried out "Lord save me".......and IMMEDIATELY Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him.(Matthew 14:26-33)
Even in our weakest moments, when we are tired and weary and things look bleak......a Christian is NEVER alone, we are being carried in our Savior's loving arms. When we are weak, then we are strong!!!!
2 Corinthians 12:10- Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
----------
Romans 8:28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Everyone knows you're a minion of Beelzebub; you're just no good at it because when your daddy Satan was holding minion classes you were having gay sex with a talking snake.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10824 Feb 16, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you're a minion of Beelzebub; you're just no good at it because when your daddy Satan was holding minion classes you were having gay sex with a talking snake.
What? You are getting stranger and stranger. Remember what I keep telling you unbelievers..... just because you say/post something, that doesn't make it true.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#10825 Feb 16, 2013
Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You stilltrying to offer your butt to your dad....You said yes to your dad and your butt, and now you wanna say no....You never defended yourself from your dad. You offered your butt to him for toys. Now give the toys back.
My dad died a long, long time ago.
Why are you such a perv? What's wrong with you?
Read what you wrote. What do you think about what you write?
What happened to you in your youth?
You're sick, man!! Get some help.

Copy the post you make to people you don't even know and show them to your therapist.
"

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#10826 Feb 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You are getting stranger and stranger. Remember what I keep telling you unbelievers..... just because you say/post something, that doesn't make it true.
Sounds familiar eh?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10829 Feb 16, 2013
One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
True very true! One day. One day.
Nice to know how that book ends isn't it?
It ends with a joke.

Location hidden

#10831 Feb 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When God forgives someone, He casts their sins into the depth of the sea to be never remembered again. Only Satan and his filthy demons try to bring them up........but it doesn't work. The BLOOD of Jesus Christ washes away all of our sins. Your father Satan hates the children of God........but IT IS FINISHED!
Just a couple forgiveness verses and a link to them:
(Micah 7:18-19, Isaiah 43:25, Psalm 103:11-13, Heb.8:12, 1 John 1:9, 1 John 2:12, Acts 10:43, Isaiah 55:7, Acts 5:31, Acts 13:38
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Stop lying. You have no idea what you are talking about.

God always forgives souls of their transgressions against his laws, so long as they fully grieve, repent, AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

But no transgression is forgotten as all the thoughts and actions of the soul, stay with the soul forever. For they are an integral part of each soul, that helped make them who "they" really are.

Location hidden

#10832 Feb 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you say/post something, that doesn't make it true.
Just what I keep telling you lying wacko fundies.

Location hidden

#10833 Feb 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, so true!
----------
Was there suppose to be a point to this?

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#10834 Feb 16, 2013
Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If your dad died some time ago, why are you still after his butt? Did it start in your youth?
You're gay and sick. Oh you gays don't believe in therapy.
Was your dad a perv and now you..
I don't really expect you to respond like a normal member of the human race, but have a try. John from Texas asked you to show your posts to people you don't know to your therapist and see what he had to say. Posts like your post above. How long do you think it would take before he arrived at the conclusion that there was something seriously wrong with you? Anal sex appears to be an obsession of yours, and why do you feel the need to post using so many different names?
Tell you what, I'll do you a favour and save you the trip to the therapist.
You are a crazy whacked out howl at the moon freak show fundie sicko. I'm not even going to charge you a fee!

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#10837 Feb 17, 2013
Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>We don't expect you to be anything but mentally ill, so don't try. When you are in electr shock therapy, just keep saying that anal sex is normal and the therapist will increase the shock.
Why are you afraid of the thing that makes you gay, anal sex?
It is clear that therapist know that you gays are sick, the sicides and AIDS proved it, but it has been none like forever. Psychiatrist simply don't care, they don't want you gays in their office spreading AIDS.
How cute, a gay freak penis sucker, trying to call some one a sicko.
Muslims got it right, kill all the gays and let satan have gay sex.
Necrophiliacs and gays. The dead sex is more normal than butt feces sex with men. Nasty freak and your dookie sex.
Hey Doc. How many screen names do you have anyway? Did you have to write them all down to remember them?

To everyone else on here... does anyone at all have any respect for this Doc person? Anybody?
Does anyone at all agree with this person?
Doc often responds to it's own post, so Doc's opinion doesn't count with regard to my questions. Doc is not part of the "everyone else".

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10838 Feb 17, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds familiar eh?
He's such a dimwit. Ya gotta love him.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#10839 Feb 17, 2013
Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>We don't expect you to be anything but mentally ill, so don't try. When you are in electr shock therapy, just keep saying that anal sex is normal and the therapist will increase the shock.
Why are you afraid of the thing that makes you gay, anal sex?
It is clear that therapist know that you gays are sick, the sicides and AIDS proved it, but it has been none like forever. Psychiatrist simply don't care, they don't want you gays in their office spreading AIDS.
How cute, a gay freak penis sucker, trying to call some one a sicko.
Muslims got it right, kill all the gays and let satan have gay sex.
Necrophiliacs and gays. The dead sex is more normal than butt feces sex with men. Nasty freak and your dookie sex.
I didn't ask you to provide more proof that my description of you was correct, but as this latest post of yours has done just that, thanks. You just can't help yourself, can you. What a sad excuse for a human being you are!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#10840 Feb 17, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc. How many screen names do you have anyway? Did you have to write them all down to remember them?
To everyone else on here... does anyone at all have any respect for this Doc person? Anybody?
Does anyone at all agree with this person?
Doc often responds to it's own post, so Doc's opinion doesn't count with regard to my questions. Doc is not part of the "everyone else".
I have to agree. He's not worth the effort. His mentality is so screwed up, he's probably the only company which can stand him. He's vile and vulgar and while the mods like GodSmacked ADORE that, he's nothing most normal people would associate with.

He's truly not worth the time it takes to read his posts.

Anderson, IN

#10841 Feb 17, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
He's such a dimwit. Ya gotta love him.
Must I?

Anderson, IN

#10842 Feb 17, 2013
I just have to respond to the inane "warning" I got once again

GodSmacked is not a mod.Stop referring to her as a he just to stir the pot. Let whatever issue you have with her die. Topix Admin

Everyone knows GodSmacked is a mod or a favorite of the mods. You can't quit trying to hide that fact.

As to a man, he's proven more than once he is. And many posters believe he is.

So, let's quit pretending that my calling GodSmacked a male mod is offensive or stirring the pot. It's common knowledge that a lot of people believe it. How about attacking his filthy mouth now?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10843 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
I just have to respond to the inane "warning" I got once again
GodSmacked is not a mod.Stop referring to her as a he just to stir the pot. Let whatever issue you have with her die. Topix Admin
Everyone knows GodSmacked is a mod or a favorite of the mods. You can't quit trying to hide that fact.
As to a man, he's proven more than once he is. And many posters believe he is.
So, let's quit pretending that my calling GodSmacked a male mod is offensive or stirring the pot. It's common knowledge that a lot of people believe it. How about attacking his filthy mouth now?
Reported!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10844 Feb 17, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Reported!
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

Anderson, IN

#10845 Feb 17, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.
We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.
We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.
Free speech upsets the trolls....it allows people to expose who and what they are.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10846 Feb 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Free speech upsets the trolls....it allows people to expose who and what they are.
First of all, who ever said free speech existed on topix. Show me where that claim was made! Second even know free speech isnt in the topix TOS, we sure have been able to expose what troll with a long history you are!

;)

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 12 min dollarsbill 3,699
Happy Buddha Day. 25 min Vinamese 6
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 33 min nope 5,566
Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible? 53 min no-one-special 104
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 55 min We Are Almost There 2,368
So whats up with Texas? 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 18
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 2 hr RELIGION ALL KOSHER 184
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 4,639
More from around the web