|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>sO, YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT BEING A CHRISTIAN IS A GREAT THING. You know, being a fundie and fundamentally sound in biblical doctrine.
So, why is it an obvious lie, Seen? Your post is the lie. It i a fact that posts were pulled up where both WAAT and Nettie said that Nettie was gay. The posts were prior to May 2011 on the "Thou Shalt Not" thread. Nettie had denied it, but she could not dey the threads. Nettie then said that she was celibate, well most old bags are indeed that.
Darn Seen, you only have contact with dogs and we are supposed to believe you and you call yourself human. Arf>>>>>> >>
No, I am not gay, but I see nothing wrong with people who are.
WAAT never posted that about me that I am aware of, but, if she did, that was long ago and she knows differently now.
I am celibate, yes, because I am a divorced Catholic.

'doc', you have serious problems.
I hope you get help for those, really do.

Seen is active in his community and owns and runs his own business.
I am retired and I have a dog also.
Lots of older people do.
Dogs are wonderful companions and become like family members.

Doc, get help.
You need it.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text> ALSO, if you believe in satan, wouldn't you satanist kill and eat babies so they can go to hell and be with satan......Wait, that is what you do and I guess "black cats" are your proxy. But, you will call that a myth, although the pet stores will prove you a liar.
The disapearing fetuses and the fact that the majority of women who work in Planned Parenting and Abortin clinics are lesbians, satanists and wiccans are all just a coincidence.
We don't believe in Satan. Satan is just an archetype.

We have rituals but we do not kill anything because there would be no point in it. Committing senseless crimes and ending up in jail is very un-satanic because satanism is about getting the best and the most from life.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Did your dad read the Bible to you while he was absuing you? Don't count.
No, child, your dad taught you satanim with the evil that he brought to you at night. Satanism goes back to Lucifer and it has nothing to do with the Bible, humans and your confusion. Satan only hates you and humans because we are preferred and he is damned.
Meds? Is that what you planned because of the pain of your dad.
What does it feel like to hate 50% of yourself, the dad part?
Since the lower part was abused, do you simply hate yourself from the bottom down or do you just choose to hate the left half??
Don't be angry. My wife is a princess and your husband got a witch!!!!
Was your mommy also a witch??
My dad was a minister. My mom was a Christian. Both of them were bat shyt crazy.

My husband is a satanist so he is happy to be married to a witch.

You cannot count your princess Barbie doll as a wife.

You should be feeling an urge to go out and score some heavy duty meds. Give in to it. No pain no gain. You wanna walk the streets of gold,don't you?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>If you think digging up bones and dirt will tell you have your dad is then you are truly stupid and your daddy made you gay. Perhaps your husband will deny that you are gay, but dads make little girls gay and yours made you dumb and gay. I now how your dad is doing, like I said, better than you. He and satan are waiting for you to meet them. Promise. Don't do it.
Jesus saves.
Back to trying to interject your fetishes in to a conversation about the occult? Give it up,I'm not interested.

I doubt if the old man is rotted enough to dig up yet. Be patient, These things take time.

Opps! Never mind, I forgot that you will be long gone before his bones are dry.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>SUICIDES??? Your dad, gays and you. I pick your dad, of the three, he is more worthy which is why gays and you pick suicide.
Why do you hate your dad, when he loved you?
You're beginning to post incoherently. Good.

Oh I hate almost everybody and I don't need a reason. It's fun. Hows that work for ya?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You're feeling angry, hate yourself and you want to join your dad. Good.
Oh your dad hated you, so of couse you hate yourself and your dog whom you call husband. Bestiality, we know. It indeed is fun, now run along before satan sticks a fork in your butt and serves you to your dad again......
Nah, satanists love themselves more than anybody. You need to stay away from the satanic reds and study the real deal.

Oh shoot, I forgot,you aren't going to be around that long. You ahve a date with the grim reaper. Going boating on the river Styx.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are the satanist, so that makes you crazy. You piss on your dad's grave and hate him so that makes you crazy. Did your dad call you his big fat lardo Barbie doll while he was abusing you???? Funny thing about urges, you hate your dad and you have the urges.
You want to join your dad, you miss his love don't you???????
Can you see?
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>No it's a fact.

Now go on and get off here and score your final medication. Take a deep breath and think of how,at long last,you will find peace from the mental torment which you obviously endure every day.
Or maybe you would like a more dramatic exist,huh? Would you like to have a vampire come around and drain away your life's blood with a little bite to your jugular? That could be arranged easily enough. Just say so and tell us where you live and leave a door or a window unlocked.
satanic witch wrote:
"No it's a fact. "

Then why did you call it a fact?

satanic witch wrote:
"scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying."
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>No it's a fact.

Now go on and get off here and score your final medication. Take a deep breath and think of how,at long last,you will find peace from the mental torment which you obviously endure every day.
Or maybe you would like a more dramatic exist,huh? Would you like to have a vampire come around and drain away your life's blood with a little bite to your jugular? That could be arranged easily enough. Just say so and tell us where you live and leave a door or a window unlocked.
Umm I hate to break it to you Jr. It would appear that your brain is running with out oxygen Vampires are not real unless to are talking of the vampire bats which pose no threat. You live in a dream world but when you die you will be in a nightmare called Hell. Have fun playing witch, you will pay for your obstinate.

Have a nice day (it's all you will have)

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
satanic witch wrote:
"No it's a fact. "
Then why did you call it a fact?
satanic witch wrote:
"scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying."
Because it is a fact. I never said that it wasn't. Learn to read.

No it's a fact = disagreeing with the other person who said that it wasn't a fact.

And stop hiding behind a proxy.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm I hate to break it to you Jr. It would appear that your brain is running with out oxygen Vampires are not real unless to are talking of the vampire bats which pose no threat. You live in a dream world but when you die you will be in a nightmare called Hell. Have fun playing witch, you will pay for your obstinate.
Have a nice day (it's all you will have)
Vampires are very much real. You must have lead a sheltered life.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Because it is a fact. I never said that it wasn't. Learn to read.

No it's a fact = disagreeing with the other person who said that it wasn't a fact.

And stop hiding behind a proxy.
So why did you say "No it's a fact"

This is something your science has proof of? Something you have proof of?
Testable duplicatable undeniable proof?

It's nothing but a uneducated guess. But you are willing to take it hook line and sinker.

Enjoy yourself today for tomorrow your taxes will be due.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Nettie has been caught up in a few lies and lies about me being bi your post is irrelevant. She follows whatever the most recent arrogant atheist post is at the time and loves the attention she gets from sickos like you.
YOU are the sick POS that constantly blasphemes the Holy Spirit.
You have no CLUE as to what a REAL Christian is. And save your little list. It only exposes you more for the idiot you are.
But you HAVE to be gay, Wayne.

It's like I stated before, for myself, I think men having sex with other men is creepy and repulsive. Yet from your many comments you seemed to like it a lot, and did it a lot. And was very forceful about it. Some of your comments sounded like you may have even tried to "rape" some boys. And were hated for it. So you HAD to have some deep carnal DESIRE to have such a strong lust of having sex with boys to be that way. It was no "experiment" as you try to claim.

So if you also like women, that makes you BISEXUAL. So once again, it looks like YOU are the only one caught lying.

And yes I DO know what it takes to be a REAL Christian, and YOU do >>>NOT<<< make the cut. Never will.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>sO, YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT BEING A CHRISTIAN IS A GREAT THING. You know, being a fundie and fundamentally sound in biblical doctrine.
So, why is it an obvious lie, Seen? Your post is the lie. It i a fact that posts were pulled up where both WAAT and Nettie said that Nettie was gay. The posts were prior to May 2011 on the "Thou Shalt Not" thread. Nettie had denied it, but she could not dey the threads. Nettie then said that she was celibate, well most old bags are indeed that.
Darn Seen, you only have contact with dogs and we are supposed to believe you and you call yourself human. Arf>>>>>> >>
Doc, I am truly sorry that you were sexually abused as a child, but you need to seek professional help. It is the only thing that will help you come to terms with the rage and pain you suffer from.

Nettie is NOT gay. Celibate is NOT gay you sick minded freak. You falsely claim everyone who disagrees with you is gay.

You need to get help.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Vampires are very much real. You must have lead a sheltered life.
I did state "other then vampire bats." So you really believe in vampires!!!

Bawhahahaha.

ROFLMAO!!!!

"Vampires"

Bawhahahaha.

ROFLMAO!!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bisexual at all Nettie. On the other hand, YOU are not a Christian and therefore you are a fake. God does NOT create a homosexual person and then call it an abomination.
You are so attached to the world you have lost sight of any belief system you may have once had. You are a secular humanist, not a Christian at all.
I regret to inform you that you have slipped up again.
The Bible is not God.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna know what's really funny?

Some people actually believe that God is a dead guy. Now THAT is really >>>FUNNY<<<.
True very true! One day. One day.

Nice to know how that book ends isn't it?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
I did state "other then vampire bats." So you really believe in vampires!!!
Bawhahahaha.
ROFLMAO!!!!
"Vampires"
Bawhahahaha.
ROFLMAO!!!!
As I said,you have lived a sheltered life.

http://youtu.be/4-s6oKgMi_w

“GS=The NutCase of Topixland”

Since: Sep 08

SD=Mayor of Topixland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the homophobe and you post as if you may have had issues with men when you were a little boy.
If homosexuality is a norm, then your repuslion should also be towards women and women having sex with dildos and one with a strap-on wearng a mustache or crew cut.
Do you have repulsion towards pedophiles and how would it differ from that towards men?
OMG...ANOTHER sock. Created in November 2012 and 33 posts...let's see...who do we know that has had their arse kicked so bad, they need to bring out another sock? My stars, THAT list is growing bigger, huh?

No need to waste your time posting...more trolling socks here, people...I like to ignore and see if its head explodes.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is the RCC, but both agree with God when it comes to homosexuality being a shameful and sick sin.
What's up Doc?
You really need some psychological help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,541 - 9,560 of14,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••