9,521 - 9,540 of 14,273 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#10744 Feb 16, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great way to start your day.
My day did not start off so well I'm afraid.

I got a bit distracted by something and had a slight mishap:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oBFUoAK4c-I/T7VhcIe...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10746 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Waste your time....you love your nest here on topix. Why else would you be banned and still come back?
Why are you such a twisted liar?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#10749 Feb 16, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Is she really gay? Then that would clear a lot of crap up. I don't doubt it.
And to those reading these posts, the above sick bigoted poster claims to be a "Christian", can you believe that? I can't.

Why, just look at how eager he is to believe the obvious lie of Doc's. That's NOT how a real Christian would think or act.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10750 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Ya think? If I only realized Hell is not a real place.
If only...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10751 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you hear a lot of things that are untrue. I am quiet satisfied with how I live and how I look. I have dealt with jealously most of my life.
Does not bother me. I am not one to be jealous or insecure.....most of all intimidated by a devil. You can't win with me so you start with what lying personal attacks. Lies about my appearance and my family......just goes to show...you can't stand in with me except, on a trolling level.
That's ok, honey. I'm glad you're satisfied with the way you look. LOL! Some of us know the truth. Talk about an exaggerated self image! I guess all those "jealous people" where you live prize
your unique kewpie doll look.

You have a very short memory if you don't remember you started this with an attack on me. I don't like to play grade school games, but it seems that's all you do, on Topix. I told you, I would not post to you, anymore, as you have the emotional development of a six year old. Unfortunately, I let myself get sucked into your hateful, childish little game, which is the reason you stomped on over to the Christian Forum,(to play your hateful little game). No more.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10752 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you are the wuss. You said that your dad raped and abused you for years and now you are happy that he is dead. Do you take credit for it or are you to afraid to take credit? You also said that you go to his grave with your dog and you both piss on the grave. So what you have is possibly homosexuality, bestiality and necrophilia all in one. When will you be at peace. Although most gays think that homosexaoity which equals AIDS, drug abuse and suicide will give them peace, that is a lie. Now, go tell your dad you are sorry, or are you a wuss?
Satan hates you, so give it up.
I never said that my dad raped me because he didn't.
See,this is what you do,you try to twist everything so that you can discuss your favorite fetishes of which you are in denial and that is making you miserable.

I'm dead serious. I see no hope for you because you're to far gone.The best thing that you can do for yourself is to commit suicide or have someone assist your with that. BTW, can you include me in your will? I want your skull.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10753 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go! Well, slimy, Seen abused two dogs and killed one, so that would make him an ignorant white ghetto scumbag KKK crackhead, like your dad.
Now, turn off your dog translator and turn on the English one.
How's your dad these days? Better than you, I am betting.
Can you prove that?

Idk,how how old daddy dearest is because I haven't bothered to dig him up to see. If I ever do,I'll take some pic for you.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10754 Feb 16, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And to those reading these posts, the above sick bigoted poster claims to be a "Christian", can you believe that? I can't.
Why, just look at how eager he is to believe the obvious lie of Doc's. That's NOT how a real Christian would think or act.
Since Nettie has been caught up in a few lies and lies about me being bi your post is irrelevant. She follows whatever the most recent arrogant atheist post is at the time and loves the attention she gets from sickos like you.

YOU are the sick POS that constantly blasphemes the Holy Spirit.

You have no CLUE as to what a REAL Christian is. And save your little list. It only exposes you more for the idiot you are.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10757 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is a satanic rede. You don't get to talk to Jesus, you are too filthy. Clean yourself up, but until then you only get filth and that is satan. Imaginary friend, now that is funny, since you call yourself a satanic witch. Cloud? Gosh if you think that Jesus is in the clouds, then you have no spiritual connection even to satan and he owns you. Sad.
I promise you and stop lying, you have never read the Bible. I also promise that you can not even discern even the first verse in the Bible. To you it is like trying to read Sanskrit and denying it came from Africa.
I thought you wanted to discuss satanism and you claimed that you had read the Bible. If you want to discuss satanism, then go to Genesis and Ezekiel and find Lucifer and the serpent in the Bible. Without that, you are simply deceived like the gays who say they have a gay gene, when there would need to be millions and they can't even find one.
Tell you what. Any time you want to know Christ and talk to him, let me know and I will bring Him into your living room with the "word of God".
John 1:1-14
The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Yeah,I've read the bible since I was a kid. Been there done that so save your boring scriptures and bible babble.

You will have to go back further than your Hebrew mythology to find the origins of true satanism. But you have no time for it because you need to get out there and score your meds for your final trip.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10759 Feb 16, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Nettie has been caught up in a few lies and lies about me being bi your post is irrelevant. She follows whatever the most recent arrogant atheist post is at the time and loves the attention she gets from sickos like you.
YOU are the sick POS that constantly blasphemes the Holy Spirit.
You have no CLUE as to what a REAL Christian is. And save your little list. It only exposes you more for the idiot you are.
Wayne, the only explanation for your childhood experimentation with boys and later choosing to go with girls is bisexuality, and it is nothing to be ashamed of at all.
God never condemned homosexuals. What was condemned was sexual rituals used during pagan worship. THAT was the abomination.

Wayne, your posts have become increasingly hateful and spiteful.
I hope you get some sort of professional help for all this pent up anger you are suffering from.
I am not saying that to be mean; it is quite noticeable and has been for some time.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10760 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Such a liar. You said that your dad sexually abused you and in the real world that is rape.
Your dad is dead and that is the only thing you see and pissing onhis grave is your only hope.
But thanks, when a slimy loser like you who pisses on her own dad's grave says there is no hope that I will turn out sick you like, then I simply smile and say "I ALREADY KNEW THAT"/
Jesus is your Lord and that you also know. Is this yuour last horrah, and you are now ready to go join your dad.
Skull? Why are you hungry? So, I am not a child, you satanist reject anything older than 2 years old. Is that when your dad caused you to be hateful???? Just wondering.
I guess your therapy did not work, so try this:
John 1: 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
You know,when you kill yourself your lies are going to come back to you and just ruin the whole experience. Because,you believe in Hell and that liars go there so you'll will be afraid.
Now repent of your lies so you will have a nice peaceful final dream about Jesus and his little lambs slipping around a sunny meadow while angels play their golden harps.

Location hidden

#10761 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding, freak. I guess you take pride in posting obituary photos of poster's moms and you talk about grade school.
Besides, it is you who has been ticked off or tricked over or just plain stupid. Attack, fool, you and your sick freaks are here to attack. Are turn. Your dad made you gay and then left.
yawn.....

Location hidden

#10763 Feb 16, 2013
It looks like the doc is on weekend leave from the state mental facility.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10764 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>sO, YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT BEING A CHRISTIAN IS A GREAT THING. You know, being a fundie and fundamentally sound in biblical doctrine.
So, why is it an obvious lie, Seen? Your post is the lie. It i a fact that posts were pulled up where both WAAT and Nettie said that Nettie was gay. The posts were prior to May 2011 on the "Thou Shalt Not" thread. Nettie had denied it, but she could not dey the threads. Nettie then said that she was celibate, well most old bags are indeed that.
Darn Seen, you only have contact with dogs and we are supposed to believe you and you call yourself human. Arf>>>>>> >>
No, I am not gay, but I see nothing wrong with people who are.
WAAT never posted that about me that I am aware of, but, if she did, that was long ago and she knows differently now.
I am celibate, yes, because I am a divorced Catholic.

'doc', you have serious problems.
I hope you get help for those, really do.

Seen is active in his community and owns and runs his own business.
I am retired and I have a dog also.
Lots of older people do.
Dogs are wonderful companions and become like family members.

Doc, get help.
You need it.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10767 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text> ALSO, if you believe in satan, wouldn't you satanist kill and eat babies so they can go to hell and be with satan......Wait, that is what you do and I guess "black cats" are your proxy. But, you will call that a myth, although the pet stores will prove you a liar.
The disapearing fetuses and the fact that the majority of women who work in Planned Parenting and Abortin clinics are lesbians, satanists and wiccans are all just a coincidence.
We don't believe in Satan. Satan is just an archetype.

We have rituals but we do not kill anything because there would be no point in it. Committing senseless crimes and ending up in jail is very un-satanic because satanism is about getting the best and the most from life.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10768 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Did your dad read the Bible to you while he was absuing you? Don't count.
No, child, your dad taught you satanim with the evil that he brought to you at night. Satanism goes back to Lucifer and it has nothing to do with the Bible, humans and your confusion. Satan only hates you and humans because we are preferred and he is damned.
Meds? Is that what you planned because of the pain of your dad.
What does it feel like to hate 50% of yourself, the dad part?
Since the lower part was abused, do you simply hate yourself from the bottom down or do you just choose to hate the left half??
Don't be angry. My wife is a princess and your husband got a witch!!!!
Was your mommy also a witch??
My dad was a minister. My mom was a Christian. Both of them were bat shyt crazy.

My husband is a satanist so he is happy to be married to a witch.

You cannot count your princess Barbie doll as a wife.

You should be feeling an urge to go out and score some heavy duty meds. Give in to it. No pain no gain. You wanna walk the streets of gold,don't you?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10770 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>If you think digging up bones and dirt will tell you have your dad is then you are truly stupid and your daddy made you gay. Perhaps your husband will deny that you are gay, but dads make little girls gay and yours made you dumb and gay. I now how your dad is doing, like I said, better than you. He and satan are waiting for you to meet them. Promise. Don't do it.
Jesus saves.
Back to trying to interject your fetishes in to a conversation about the occult? Give it up,I'm not interested.

I doubt if the old man is rotted enough to dig up yet. Be patient, These things take time.

Opps! Never mind, I forgot that you will be long gone before his bones are dry.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10771 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>SUICIDES??? Your dad, gays and you. I pick your dad, of the three, he is more worthy which is why gays and you pick suicide.
Why do you hate your dad, when he loved you?
You're beginning to post incoherently. Good.

Oh I hate almost everybody and I don't need a reason. It's fun. Hows that work for ya?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10776 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You're feeling angry, hate yourself and you want to join your dad. Good.
Oh your dad hated you, so of couse you hate yourself and your dog whom you call husband. Bestiality, we know. It indeed is fun, now run along before satan sticks a fork in your butt and serves you to your dad again......
Nah, satanists love themselves more than anybody. You need to stay away from the satanic reds and study the real deal.

Oh shoot, I forgot,you aren't going to be around that long. You ahve a date with the grim reaper. Going boating on the river Styx.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#10777 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are the satanist, so that makes you crazy. You piss on your dad's grave and hate him so that makes you crazy. Did your dad call you his big fat lardo Barbie doll while he was abusing you???? Funny thing about urges, you hate your dad and you have the urges.
You want to join your dad, you miss his love don't you???????
Can you see?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery, what recovery? 10 min dollarsbill 74
Time is Coming! Are you ready for it? 10 min hell chucks 45
Pray for him, PLEASE 14 min dollarsbills friend 16
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 15 min dollarsbill 269
To Dollarbill: stop condemning people to hell. 55 min dollarsbill 2
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 58 min dollarsbill 32
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Loveismygoal 443
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr River Tam 13,680
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 7 hr dollarsbill 116
•••