|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon kevin, you can do better than that! try another 'husband' story!
Poor thing is trying to live vicariously through my life but can we blame him.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>You myths do not frighten me.
It's "your" not "you"

Funny how these nuts are until they lie on their death bed.

Last words of famous atheists:

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me!…No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!…Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing is trying to live vicariously through my life but can we blame him.
Oh please, your imaginary celebrity status getting nauseating........no one is cooing after you, and you have no fans........and if the truth be known, you are a figment of your own imagination!!!

Sorry GS, maybe you should step off of your podium and come back down with the rest of the folks......you aren't anything special.....just another poster on topix who can't seem to walk away from a situation that only a few eve know the details about.

And you can be mad at me all ya want, try and ban me if ya want, but at some point in time.....someone has to stand up and say enough is enough!!!!

Peace!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great way to start your day.
So far, so good. I was a half hour late for the de facto flea market and the truckload of clothes and three of the ladies were already there but Celi didn't show up with the tables and racks until eight something. I told her 'Buenas tardes','Good afternoon', when she got out of her pick-up truck. After about two hours of lifting heavy stuff and picking up trash and stuff they cut me loose to come home and clean my yard. I gave them that second box of candy and told them 'Happy Valentines day, mis corozones', which translates loosely to 'Happy Valentines day, my lovers', which also went over fairly well.

There was some discussion regarding calling me when it was time to lift heavy stuff back into the truck and ended with a request to conduct English lessons to which I gladly agreed.

On the way home I spotted Padre picking up trash on the side of the highway so I stopped and told him 'It's good work if you can get it' and picked up a few pieces of wood that have obvious applications to one of my current projects. Seemed to be about thirty other members of the congregation picking up trash. So far they've cleaned up more than six miles of highway. Sadly, you don't really notice a clean highway, only a trashy one.

I'm going back outside to continue cleaning the yard.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, your imaginary celebrity status getting nauseating........no one is cooing after you, and you have no fans........and if the truth be known, you are a figment of your own imagination!!!
Sorry GS, maybe you should step off of your podium and come back down with the rest of the folks......you aren't anything special.....just another poster on topix who can't seem to walk away from a situation that only a few eve know the details about.
And you can be mad at me all ya want, try and ban me if ya want, but at some point in time.....someone has to stand up and say enough is enough!!!!
Peace!!!
Should read IS getting...

Should read EVEN...

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH it is obvious you have some rather unsavory sexual desires here.
He does have some sick visions in his sick mind. I should expect no more from Troth then his neanderthal mentality.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you lying spirit in Jesus' Name.
http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/ausa... ;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You know, I remember you posted this one before and what struck me is that this is a REAL place!
Yea, kind of crazy looking. That's why I saved it.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "your" not "you"
Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."
Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."
Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me!…No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."
Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."
David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".
Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”
Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!…Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”
I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Well, it's the weekend and 'doc' is back.
Yuck.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.
And that he knows us.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "your" not "you"
Yeah,it was a typo.

I'm not impressed with the alleged last words of other people.
It is a scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying. Sometimes people just flat out lie and claim that a dying person said something which in fact,they didn't say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, you're on here more than I am and YOU have a child at home, that you haven't disowned, yet. LOL!
She's probably working on disowning her dogs next:

http://thefw.com/gay-dog-saved/

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.
The fact that you agree with a POS creep like the doc says a lot about you.

God doesn't force himself on anyone? Nah, he just threatens them with hell. You said yourself that he already knows the out come of everyone's life so he allows people to be born when he knows they will end up in hell. What a joke,huh?
But you're against abortion even though you claim to believe that a fetus is a baby and it will go to heaven upon it's death. Any rational person who actually believed that would be for abortion so all those babies wouldn't end up in hell.
I doubt that you actually believe that nonsense anymore than I do. You're just to frightened and weak to admit your unbelief because there is that inkling of doubt in your mind,put there by your religious family and community,that it might be real.

It wonderful that all gods are products of the imagination.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>No, Poopie, I said satanic rede and not wiccan witches. You are free to be stupid. I mean, if gays can be gay for satan, you can be stupid for satan. Why shouldn't we go to your alleged knock off sources, when you all refuse to go to Jesus to find out about God. You refuse to go to the Holy Bible, to find out about God.
Wiccan which came to North America in 1964 is a knock-off of satanism, so why not address the confusion. Satan is the original source of satanism, and since he must bow to Christ, we need only expose him by going to Christ.
Your stupidity is te source of your stupidity.
There is no satanic rede.

Refuse to go to Jesus? Where is he? I'd like to talk to him. Does he have FB now?
Now don't give me any nonsense about praying because that is just talking to an imaginary friend. You said doe me to go to Jesus and talk TO him nit wish at puff of cloud in the sky.
I've read the bible many times,probably more times than you have.

You cannot correct a real satanist with BS that you get from rip off websites. That shit has no more meaning to me than the passages written in the Holy Bible or the Koran. You want to discuss satanism then fine,we will discuss the real satanism not the writings of knock off theistic wannabes or the Wiccan Rede. A satanic witch is nothing like the kind of witches most people are familiar with. There is no harm none clause,no threefold law of reciprocity and no white light niceties in the LHP.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,it was a typo.

I'm not impressed with the alleged last words of other people.
It is a scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying. Sometimes people just flat out lie and claim that a dying person said something which in fact,they didn't say.
Ya I know about typo's I think I still hold the record.

"scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying."

This is not a fact, this is a guess.
Nothing more. Science worshipers love to throw the fact word around where the guess word is what really applies.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably working on disowning her dogs next:
http://thefw.com/gay-dog-saved/
That really isn't funny. That poor dog nearly lost his life because his owners were ignorant ghetto scumbags who now want to get a pit bull puppy and make it mean. Coz having a nice, friendly pitty doesn't look gangsta enough to scare away the mofo's when they come into their hood looking to steal their stash of crack and meth.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne, not everyone is bisexual as you are and, therefore, able to make a choice between being with a man or a woman.
One is who God made them to be, Wayne.
Your sexuality is just a part of who you are; it is not what defines you.
We all have some type of sexual orientation.
What defines us is what kind of person we are as a whole; sexual orientation is just a part of that.
I'm not bisexual at all Nettie. On the other hand, YOU are not a Christian and therefore you are a fake. God does NOT create a homosexual person and then call it an abomination.

You are so attached to the world you have lost sight of any belief system you may have once had. You are a secular humanist, not a Christian at all.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your info, I believed just the way I posted BEFORE I ever started posting on these threads.
Laci, you surely can be manipulated easily. Sad.
Which means you have posted lies ever since you came to Topix. You constantly call God a liar. You build your house on shifting sands.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You would reject it because you choose to follow Satan.
But TOC does not follow your demonic "god", so stop lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,501 - 9,520 of14,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••