Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10703 Feb 16, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>lol
You know, I remember you posted this one before and what struck me is that this is a REAL place!
Yea, kind of crazy looking. That's why I saved it.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10706 Feb 16, 2013
One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "your" not "you"
Funny how these nuts are until they lie on their death bed.
Last words of famous atheists:
Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."
Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."
Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me!…No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."
Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."
David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".
Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”
Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!…Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”
I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10713 Feb 16, 2013
Well, it's the weekend and 'doc' is back.
Yuck.
One Small Bite

United States

#10714 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.
And that he knows us.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10717 Feb 16, 2013
One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "your" not "you"
Funny how these nuts are until they lie on their death bed.
Last words of famous atheists:
Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."
Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."
Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me!…No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."
Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."
David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".
Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”
Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!…Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”
Yeah,it was a typo.

I'm not impressed with the alleged last words of other people.
It is a scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying. Sometimes people just flat out lie and claim that a dying person said something which in fact,they didn't say.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10720 Feb 16, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, you're on here more than I am and YOU have a child at home, that you haven't disowned, yet. LOL!
She's probably working on disowning her dogs next:

http://thefw.com/gay-dog-saved/

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10722 Feb 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am so thankful I know Him...not because to just avoid Hell. Just to know His goodness and the fact that everything I will ever face in this life He already knows the outcome and He has my best interest planed. God is good and loves with an undying love. Willing that none should perish, yet will not force Himself upon anyone.
The fact that you agree with a POS creep like the doc says a lot about you.

God doesn't force himself on anyone? Nah, he just threatens them with hell. You said yourself that he already knows the out come of everyone's life so he allows people to be born when he knows they will end up in hell. What a joke,huh?
But you're against abortion even though you claim to believe that a fetus is a baby and it will go to heaven upon it's death. Any rational person who actually believed that would be for abortion so all those babies wouldn't end up in hell.
I doubt that you actually believe that nonsense anymore than I do. You're just to frightened and weak to admit your unbelief because there is that inkling of doubt in your mind,put there by your religious family and community,that it might be real.

It wonderful that all gods are products of the imagination.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10726 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>No, Poopie, I said satanic rede and not wiccan witches. You are free to be stupid. I mean, if gays can be gay for satan, you can be stupid for satan. Why shouldn't we go to your alleged knock off sources, when you all refuse to go to Jesus to find out about God. You refuse to go to the Holy Bible, to find out about God.
Wiccan which came to North America in 1964 is a knock-off of satanism, so why not address the confusion. Satan is the original source of satanism, and since he must bow to Christ, we need only expose him by going to Christ.
Your stupidity is te source of your stupidity.
There is no satanic rede.

Refuse to go to Jesus? Where is he? I'd like to talk to him. Does he have FB now?
Now don't give me any nonsense about praying because that is just talking to an imaginary friend. You said doe me to go to Jesus and talk TO him nit wish at puff of cloud in the sky.
I've read the bible many times,probably more times than you have.

You cannot correct a real satanist with BS that you get from rip off websites. That shit has no more meaning to me than the passages written in the Holy Bible or the Koran. You want to discuss satanism then fine,we will discuss the real satanism not the writings of knock off theistic wannabes or the Wiccan Rede. A satanic witch is nothing like the kind of witches most people are familiar with. There is no harm none clause,no threefold law of reciprocity and no white light niceties in the LHP.
One Small Bite

United States

#10727 Feb 16, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,it was a typo.

I'm not impressed with the alleged last words of other people.
It is a scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying. Sometimes people just flat out lie and claim that a dying person said something which in fact,they didn't say.
Ya I know about typo's I think I still hold the record.

"scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying."

This is not a fact, this is a guess.
Nothing more. Science worshipers love to throw the fact word around where the guess word is what really applies.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10729 Feb 16, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably working on disowning her dogs next:
http://thefw.com/gay-dog-saved/
That really isn't funny. That poor dog nearly lost his life because his owners were ignorant ghetto scumbags who now want to get a pit bull puppy and make it mean. Coz having a nice, friendly pitty doesn't look gangsta enough to scare away the mofo's when they come into their hood looking to steal their stash of crack and meth.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10731 Feb 16, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne, not everyone is bisexual as you are and, therefore, able to make a choice between being with a man or a woman.
One is who God made them to be, Wayne.
Your sexuality is just a part of who you are; it is not what defines you.
We all have some type of sexual orientation.
What defines us is what kind of person we are as a whole; sexual orientation is just a part of that.
I'm not bisexual at all Nettie. On the other hand, YOU are not a Christian and therefore you are a fake. God does NOT create a homosexual person and then call it an abomination.

You are so attached to the world you have lost sight of any belief system you may have once had. You are a secular humanist, not a Christian at all.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10733 Feb 16, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Just for your info, I believed just the way I posted BEFORE I ever started posting on these threads.
Laci, you surely can be manipulated easily. Sad.
Which means you have posted lies ever since you came to Topix. You constantly call God a liar. You build your house on shifting sands.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10735 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You would reject it because you choose to follow Satan.
But TOC does not follow your demonic "god", so stop lying.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10736 Feb 16, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie, why do you waste your time with canines like laci? give her a break.. she just gave birth to a litter of puppies.
Why anyone even gives you the time of day is a mystery to me. You're less than nothing.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10737 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Other people simply lie. You know gays who ie about a gay gene, when the only evidence is abuse, soialization and environmental factors and influences. Much like satanism and bestiality.
Why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself? You know you want to. Go on and do it. Go score yourself some pills and swallow em down with your fave booze. Then kick back and watch one of those church TV shows and think about Jesus as you drift off into that final and never ending sleep. You will finally be at peace with yourself. Come on,stop being a wuss and do it.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10738 Feb 16, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I have a job you idiot.. I dont sit here all damned day and post to your azz. You freakin more on.
Bullshit. You don't have a job. You draw medical insanity checks.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10740 Feb 16, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get your bullshit right.. that was yesterday dumbazz.
Oh and just for your info.. i am here almost DAILY as "Troth for Leoger" because that is my account here you dumb unemployed cow!
You're nothing but a frickin' liar. One post you say you have a job and then this one says you are here almost daily,,and you ARE here daily,, so it must not be much of a "job." Liar.

And you do use the Native nick because it is from Florida, home of the swamp jumpers.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#10741 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie is gay, that has been proven for almost a year now. She says she is celibate, but infacto she is just an old undesired hag who her own kids do not visit.
Nettie is indeed a secular humanist, she even denies the teachings of the RCC so she can enjoy her gay sex and alcoholism.
Really?? Is she really gay? Then that would clear a lot of crap up. I don't doubt it.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10742 Feb 16, 2013
One Small Bite wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I know about typo's I think I still hold the record.
"scientific fact that people sometimes suffer hallucinations when they are extremely ill or dying."
This is not a fact, this is a guess.
Nothing more. Science worshipers love to throw the fact word around where the guess word is what really applies.
No it's a fact.

Now go on and get off here and score your final medication. Take a deep breath and think of how,at long last,you will find peace from the mental torment which you obviously endure every day.
Or maybe you would like a more dramatic exist,huh? Would you like to have a vampire come around and drain away your life's blood with a little bite to your jugular? That could be arranged easily enough. Just say so and tell us where you live and leave a door or a window unlocked.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10743 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Well, slimy, Seen abuse two dogs and killed ones, so that would make him an ignorant white ghetto scumbag KKK crackhead, like your dad.
Could you re-post this in English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 3 min Passing thru 23
Let's talk about God's definition of love 10 min FSM 602
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 18 min Huntington Guy 18,546
Evoution Frauds 52 min Gary Coaldigger 86
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 1 hr susanblange 59
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Passing thru 120
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 554
More from around the web