Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU should talk! Why don't you grow up? How old are you, 40? I hear you're quite dumpy.
Evidently you hear a lot of things that are untrue. I am quiet satisfied with how I live and how I look. I have dealt with jealously most of my life.

Does not bother me. I am not one to be jealous or insecure.....most of all intimidated by a devil. You can't win with me so you start with what lying personal attacks. Lies about my appearance and my family......just goes to show...you can't stand in with me except, on a trolling level.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to quote Jesus? Why do I need to quote God?
Because you just contradicted yourself utterly. You don't know if you're coming or going. But the Bible says you are going to eternal Hell fire.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. Im calling what YOU do "unholy".. and female canine like your self, giving birth to puppies belongs not in a 'church, but in a kennel!
Hows the whelping doing? Dogs need lots of shots.. have you gotten yours?
I would say that the only way you can get any human attention is to stand in the middle of the highway, screaming insults at normal ppl. I will hand it to you though, Nettie likes you! You might become even more "beloved" if you buy her a wireless printer,LOL!

You do have some friends here Troth, the only thing is......they all are mentally unstable like you. Now if you think, your childish insults bother me......your are wrong. In fact I would rather be a dog as to ever be a physio like you.

I see the signs of mental illness in you, so I don't want to push you to far......you might get mad at everybody. Nettie included and repossess that pc. LOL!

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are into Satanism. That is why you attack the God of the Bible. Satan is you father and the father of all lesbians.
WTF? Being a Satanist has nothing to do with one's sexual orientation,we come in all flavors.
It also has nothing to do with attacking the god of the bible as we believe that all deities are equally worthless. We will attack any religion if the occasion arises.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Being a Satanist has nothing to do with one's sexual orientation,we come in all flavors.
It also has nothing to do with attacking the god of the bible as we believe that all deities are equally worthless. We will attack any religion if the occasion arises.
But you will spend eternity in Hell. You have been warned. Repent or burn in Hell.

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Having 6 husbands is a finiacl plan???? Or was it the investment of a pistol? It seems you are quite the hypocrite, after all one of them dead husbands gave you the bulk of your vast fortune. That's what you said.
Is a single wide and a 1979 ford pickup a vast fortune?
Jay, from your post I can see you had difficult to get one person to marry you but that is to be expected considering your history. I am still surprised my 5th husband left me the vast majority of his estate because we had been divorced for over 40 years.

I have not ever owned a truck however in 1979 I owned two cars. My beloved husband gave me a 1978 Mark V Diamond Jubilee as an anniversary gift and I was driving a 79' Seville. I just loved that Jubilee and kept it until 2009 prior to moving. A young man in California purchased it. It had less than 15000 miles on it and had been in a heated garage since it was purchased.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will spend eternity in Hell. You have been warned. Repent or burn in Hell.
You myths do not frighten me.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you just contradicted yourself utterly. You don't know if you're coming or going. But the Bible says you are going to eternal Hell fire.
How did I contradict myself this time? and your bible is irrelevant to me, just like your beliefs are!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, from your post I can see you had difficult to get one person to marry you but that is to be expected considering your history. I am still surprised my 5th husband left me the vast majority of his estate because we had been divorced for over 40 years.
I have not ever owned a truck however in 1979 I owned two cars. My beloved husband gave me a 1978 Mark V Diamond Jubilee as an anniversary gift and I was driving a 79' Seville. I just loved that Jubilee and kept it until 2009 prior to moving. A young man in California purchased it. It had less than 15000 miles on it and had been in a heated garage since it was purchased.
Hi kevin.. didnt know you were in drag with this sock!

No wonder you've had so 'many husbands'!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that the only way you can get any human attention is to stand in the middle of the highway, screaming insults at normal ppl. I will hand it to you though, Nettie likes you! You might become even more "beloved" if you buy her a wireless printer,LOL!
You do have some friends here Troth, the only thing is......they all are mentally unstable like you. Now if you think, your childish insults bother me......your are wrong. In fact I would rather be a dog as to ever be a physio like you.
I see the signs of mental illness in you, so I don't want to push you to far......you might get mad at everybody. Nettie included and repossess that pc. LOL!
bark bark bark.. is that all you ever do is bark?

Roll over fido! go nurse your puppies.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Hi kevin.. didnt know you were in drag with this sock!
No wonder you've had so 'many husbands'!
TROTH I just adore you conspiracy theories however your need to find "drag" is not my concern but it does make sense why you have obsessed over me so to fantasize about me in such away. Do try to keep up dear and look elsewhere for this.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>bark bark bark.. is that all you ever do is bark?
Roll over fido! go nurse your puppies.
TROTH it is obvious you have some rather unsavory sexual desires here.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Did you buy Laci a PC to?
Good morning HG. That is the only way TROTH can get any posters to be his friends because as you can read he has some rather unsavory sexual desires but of course I contribute that to the PTSD.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon kevin, you can do better than that! try another 'husband' story!
Poor thing is trying to live vicariously through my life but can we blame him.
One Small Bite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>You myths do not frighten me.
It's "your" not "you"

Funny how these nuts are until they lie on their death bed.

Last words of famous atheists:

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me!…No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell!…Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing is trying to live vicariously through my life but can we blame him.
Oh please, your imaginary celebrity status getting nauseating........no one is cooing after you, and you have no fans........and if the truth be known, you are a figment of your own imagination!!!

Sorry GS, maybe you should step off of your podium and come back down with the rest of the folks......you aren't anything special.....just another poster on topix who can't seem to walk away from a situation that only a few eve know the details about.

And you can be mad at me all ya want, try and ban me if ya want, but at some point in time.....someone has to stand up and say enough is enough!!!!

Peace!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great way to start your day.
So far, so good. I was a half hour late for the de facto flea market and the truckload of clothes and three of the ladies were already there but Celi didn't show up with the tables and racks until eight something. I told her 'Buenas tardes','Good afternoon', when she got out of her pick-up truck. After about two hours of lifting heavy stuff and picking up trash and stuff they cut me loose to come home and clean my yard. I gave them that second box of candy and told them 'Happy Valentines day, mis corozones', which translates loosely to 'Happy Valentines day, my lovers', which also went over fairly well.

There was some discussion regarding calling me when it was time to lift heavy stuff back into the truck and ended with a request to conduct English lessons to which I gladly agreed.

On the way home I spotted Padre picking up trash on the side of the highway so I stopped and told him 'It's good work if you can get it' and picked up a few pieces of wood that have obvious applications to one of my current projects. Seemed to be about thirty other members of the congregation picking up trash. So far they've cleaned up more than six miles of highway. Sadly, you don't really notice a clean highway, only a trashy one.

I'm going back outside to continue cleaning the yard.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, your imaginary celebrity status getting nauseating........no one is cooing after you, and you have no fans........and if the truth be known, you are a figment of your own imagination!!!
Sorry GS, maybe you should step off of your podium and come back down with the rest of the folks......you aren't anything special.....just another poster on topix who can't seem to walk away from a situation that only a few eve know the details about.
And you can be mad at me all ya want, try and ban me if ya want, but at some point in time.....someone has to stand up and say enough is enough!!!!
Peace!!!
Should read IS getting...

Should read EVEN...

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
TROTH it is obvious you have some rather unsavory sexual desires here.
He does have some sick visions in his sick mind. I should expect no more from Troth then his neanderthal mentality.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you lying spirit in Jesus' Name.
http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/ausa... ;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,481 - 9,500 of14,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOD is A RACIEST 5 min joe 7 41
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Poof1 9,866
How can a true christian endure cruel mockings? 10 min Phoenix Ascended 69
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 14 min joe 7 168
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 33 min Gary Coaldigger 1,201
A Message from Nettie 46 min COOTERDOG 746
God Is Watching Us 1 hr buck 1
•••
•••