There are a lotta nuts on here

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10517 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Another who hasn't a clue what a "PUBLIC" forum means.......if ya want a private religious conversation without any disputes......go start a free blog site and invite only those who you want to be there.......then you would have a point......but until then, you can simply scroll on by and post to only those who agree with ya!!!
See, simple solution.......and you aren't defending yourself.....YOU'RE the ones attacking others simply because you DON'T agree with them!!!
But you anti-Christians are not disputing anything.......you are just making up outrageous lies against the Word of God and trolling God's saved children aka REAL Christians. You guys are like a group of buzzing gnats, all noise and no substance.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10518 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You children of Satan come to a Christian forum to mock our faith, to mock the Word of God, to attack and troll Christians..........and then cry when we defend ourselves.
I am a child of His Noodliness, the great FSM, not Satan. I simply wish for you to accept my god as you accept yours. Is that so flippin hard?

In the name of FSM,Meatball and Garlic Toast, Ramen

For it is written Man = Man, Woman= woman, same = same. Any combination of the above is fine, just use protection. Remember sex should not hurt, unless both of you are into it.

“LIFE'S TO SHORT TO LET TOPIX”

Since: Aug 08

TROLLS GET YA DOWN:-)

#10519 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
But you anti-Christians are not disputing anything.......you are just making up outrageous lies against the Word of God and trolling God's saved children aka REAL Christians. You guys are like a group of buzzing gnats, all noise and no substance.
Actually, WE ARE......you just simply refuse to look at the information we provide and again, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR ACCEPT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A LIE......and you aren't even CLOSE to being Jesus like!!!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10520 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a child of His Noodliness, the great FSM, not Satan. I simply wish for you to accept my god as you accept yours. Is that so flippin hard?
In the name of FSM,Meatball and Garlic Toast, Ramen
For it is written Man = Man, Woman= woman, same = same. Any combination of the above is fine, just use protection. Remember sex should not hurt, unless both of you are into it.
<><
Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

US 62 @ US 81

#10521 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Actually, WE ARE......you just simply refuse to look at the information we provide and again, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR ACCEPT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A LIE......and you aren't even CLOSE to being Jesus like!!!
<>< <>< <><
Isa 65:14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10522 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jesus of the Holy Bible taught "Repent or Perish"! He preached Hellfire and Damnation. That same Jesus knocked over the money changer tables and chased out the thieving wolves with a scourge of cords (a whip).

You only want the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Jesus, yet you even reject Him.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10523 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see that's one of your problems......I'm not into Satanism....so, again that would be you bearing false witness against me and that's a huge no-no......and hell, even if I was.....IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO SO, so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!
My God can beat up your god any day of the week.....lol!!!
How pathetic is that?
Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".

I don't think he qualifies as a Father Guido Sarducci though. Now, a Father Guido Sarducci would make a great pope..........what do you think?

US 62 @ US 81

#10524 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".
I don't think he qualifies as a Father Guido Sarducci though. Now, a Father Guido Sarducci would make a great pope..........what do you think?
2Ch 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10525 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
2Ch 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
Well, I guess there's a wrath coming down you for spreading false crap.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10526 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".
In 1981 Novello made newspaper headlines when he visited Vatican City wearing the Father Guido Sarducci costume to do a photo shoot for Time magazine. After taking pictures in an area where photography was prohibited, he and his photographer, Paul Solomon, were arrested by the Swiss Guards and Novello was charged with "impersonating a priest". Although the guards attempted to confiscate the film from the shoot, Solomon managed to hand them the wrong film. The charges were later dropped. In the early 1980s, Novello was featured in ads promoting candidates for the priesthood. He listed one advantage of being a priest as getting first pick at the annual parish garage sale.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Guido_Sar...

I loved that guy!
I remember him from Saturday Night Live with the original cast.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10527 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In 1981 Novello made newspaper headlines when he visited Vatican City wearing the Father Guido Sarducci costume to do a photo shoot for Time magazine. After taking pictures in an area where photography was prohibited, he and his photographer, Paul Solomon, were arrested by the Swiss Guards and Novello was charged with "impersonating a priest". Although the guards attempted to confiscate the film from the shoot, Solomon managed to hand them the wrong film. The charges were later dropped. In the early 1980s, Novello was featured in ads promoting candidates for the priesthood. He listed one advantage of being a priest as getting first pick at the annual parish garage sale.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Guido_Sar...
I loved that guy!
I remember him from Saturday Night Live with the original cast.
That is funny! I can't remember what the nun's name was, do you?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10528 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny! I can't remember what the nun's name was, do you?
Nope, sorry, I can't.
Guess it has been too long ago....
:)

US 62 @ US 81

#10529 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess there's a wrath coming down you for spreading false crap.
Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10530 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
In an effort to educate and to promote understanding of our faith, I will recount the story of The Eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts, the sacred commandments that were given to Mosey the Pirate by the Flying Spaghetti Monster Himself. This is the story that has been handed down for hundreds of years by generations of the Pastafarian faithful:
While brooding atop Mount Salsa because he cannot find a Pirate ship, Mosey the Pirate captain receives some advice from the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the form of ten stone tablets. These were called the I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the "Commandments" by Mosey, and the "Condiments" by his Pirate gang. While there were originally ten I'd Really Rather You didn'ts, two were dropped on the way back down the mountain, with eight remaining. This event "partly accounts for Pastafarians' flimsy moral standards." The Flying Spaghetti Monsters commandments address worship of Him, the treatment of people of other faiths, sexual conduct, and nutrition.

US 62 @ US 81

#10531 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In an effort to educate and to promote understanding .*.*.*.people of other faiths, sexual conduct, and nutrition.
Watt take rock oak wrap.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10532 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
So don 't take a dump if you're afraid of going poof. You're full of sh!t either way.

US 62 @ US 81

#10533 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So don 't take a dump if you're afraid of going poof. You're full of sh!t either way.
2Ki 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Luk 10:37 ... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10534 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Watt take rock oak wrap.
Tounges, I did not know you could type in it??????

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10535 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, sorry, I can't.
Guess it has been too long ago....
:)
Can you just imagine what kind of habits his holiness Pope Sarducci would have designed for the nuns to run around in??? LOL

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10536 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
2Ki 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Luk 10:37 ... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise
Not my problem you feast on crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 5 min Son of Man 2,620
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 4,768
Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible? 12 min janeebee 134
And there will be great earthquakes in various ... 26 min Shiachah 11
So whats up with Texas? 31 min The truth works 25
What about all these hypocrites that claim the ... 35 min Shiachah 25
Liberal Christianity 43 min The truth works 2
Real Fundies 3 hr Rose_NoHo 71
More from around the web