There are a lotta nuts on here

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10522 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, WE ARE......you just simply refuse to look at the information we provide and again, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR ACCEPT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A LIE......and you aren't even CLOSE to being Jesus like!!!
The Jesus of the Holy Bible taught "Repent or Perish"! He preached Hellfire and Damnation. That same Jesus knocked over the money changer tables and chased out the thieving wolves with a scourge of cords (a whip).

You only want the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Jesus, yet you even reject Him.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10523 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see that's one of your problems......I'm not into Satanism....so, again that would be you bearing false witness against me and that's a huge no-no......and hell, even if I was.....IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO SO, so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!
My God can beat up your god any day of the week.....lol!!!
How pathetic is that?
Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".

I don't think he qualifies as a Father Guido Sarducci though. Now, a Father Guido Sarducci would make a great pope..........what do you think?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10524 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".
I don't think he qualifies as a Father Guido Sarducci though. Now, a Father Guido Sarducci would make a great pope..........what do you think?
.
2Ch 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10525 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
2Ch 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
Well, I guess there's a wrath coming down you for spreading false crap.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10526 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there! I think he's practicing to someday audition for a priest part in a Broadway play "The Exorcist".
I don't think he qualifies as a Father Guido Sarducci though. Now, a Father Guido Sarducci would make a great pope..........what do you think?
In 1981 Novello made newspaper headlines when he visited Vatican City wearing the Father Guido Sarducci costume to do a photo shoot for Time magazine. After taking pictures in an area where photography was prohibited, he and his photographer, Paul Solomon, were arrested by the Swiss Guards and Novello was charged with "impersonating a priest". Although the guards attempted to confiscate the film from the shoot, Solomon managed to hand them the wrong film. The charges were later dropped. In the early 1980s, Novello was featured in ads promoting candidates for the priesthood. He listed one advantage of being a priest as getting first pick at the annual parish garage sale.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Guido_Sar...

I loved that guy!
I remember him from Saturday Night Live with the original cast.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10527 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In 1981 Novello made newspaper headlines when he visited Vatican City wearing the Father Guido Sarducci costume to do a photo shoot for Time magazine. After taking pictures in an area where photography was prohibited, he and his photographer, Paul Solomon, were arrested by the Swiss Guards and Novello was charged with "impersonating a priest". Although the guards attempted to confiscate the film from the shoot, Solomon managed to hand them the wrong film. The charges were later dropped. In the early 1980s, Novello was featured in ads promoting candidates for the priesthood. He listed one advantage of being a priest as getting first pick at the annual parish garage sale.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Guido_Sar...
I loved that guy!
I remember him from Saturday Night Live with the original cast.
That is funny! I can't remember what the nun's name was, do you?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10528 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny! I can't remember what the nun's name was, do you?
Nope, sorry, I can't.
Guess it has been too long ago....
:)

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10529 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess there's a wrath coming down you for spreading false crap.
.
Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10530 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.
In an effort to educate and to promote understanding of our faith, I will recount the story of The Eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts, the sacred commandments that were given to Mosey the Pirate by the Flying Spaghetti Monster Himself. This is the story that has been handed down for hundreds of years by generations of the Pastafarian faithful:
While brooding atop Mount Salsa because he cannot find a Pirate ship, Mosey the Pirate captain receives some advice from the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the form of ten stone tablets. These were called the I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the "Commandments" by Mosey, and the "Condiments" by his Pirate gang. While there were originally ten I'd Really Rather You didn'ts, two were dropped on the way back down the mountain, with eight remaining. This event "partly accounts for Pastafarians' flimsy moral standards." The Flying Spaghetti Monsters commandments address worship of Him, the treatment of people of other faiths, sexual conduct, and nutrition.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10531 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In an effort to educate and to promote understanding .*.*.*.people of other faiths, sexual conduct, and nutrition.
.
Watt take rock oak wrap.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10532 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he?
So don 't take a dump if you're afraid of going poof. You're full of sh!t either way.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10533 Feb 15, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So don 't take a dump if you're afraid of going poof. You're full of sh!t either way.
.
2Ki 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
.
Luk 10:37 ... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10534 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Watt take rock oak wrap.
Tounges, I did not know you could type in it??????

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10535 Feb 15, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, sorry, I can't.
Guess it has been too long ago....
:)
Can you just imagine what kind of habits his holiness Pope Sarducci would have designed for the nuns to run around in??? LOL

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10536 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
2Ki 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
.
Luk 10:37 ... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise
Not my problem you feast on crap.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10537 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
.
2Ki 18:27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
.
Luk 10:37 ... Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise
Kinda slimy in the way you try to disconnect the bible

Luke 10:25-39

King James Version (KJV)

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10538 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Nice to see you RR and I hope this post finds you well.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10539 Feb 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda slimy in the way you try to disconnect the bible
Luke 10:25-39
King James Version (KJV)
25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
<><
Like you and your atheist/agnostic buddies do?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10540 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Like you and your atheist/agnostic buddies do?
No, you're quite unique on picking and choosing what to break up in the bible and then playing god and declaring that is the truth, and filling in the blanks.

The god complex is totally with your fundies...and you prove it with your quotes.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10541 Feb 15, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Allen is senile and he can't accept it. LOL!
I would say you are older then Allen. You're a devil and can't accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judgment coming to america 4 min ROG 47
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 30 min ROG 30
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Barmsweb 1,087
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr Barmsweb 1,177
Early Christianity 2 hr Barmsweb 2,111
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 7 hr Jesus Made Me Whole 110
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 7 hr superwilly 331
More from around the web