There are a lotta nuts on here

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10502 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who=He is Coming Soon][/QUOTE]How far England has strayed from the Lord God! That is why America sends missionaries there, also.
Thinking wrote:
So god is not omnipresent, then.
<><
Wrong! England has strayed from the Lord God, spiritually. If you are going to attack Christianity I suggest you learn something about it.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#10503 Feb 15, 2013
What do you mean, "if"?
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>How far England has strayed from the Lord God! That is why America sends missionaries there, also.
<quoted text>
<><
Wrong! England has strayed from the Lord God, spiritually. If you are going to attack Christianity I suggest you learn something about it.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10504 Feb 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.
Well, see that's one of your problems......I'm not into Satanism....so, again that would be you bearing false witness against me and that's a huge no-no......and hell, even if I was.....IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO SO, so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!

My God can beat up your god any day of the week.....lol!!!

How pathetic is that?

US 62 @ US 81

#10505 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What do you mean, "if"?
<quoted text>
<><
You're right. I should have said, "Why are you attacking Christianity when you know almost nothing about it?"

US 62 @ US 81

#10506 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see that's one of your problems......I'm not into Satanism....so, again that would be you bearing false witness against me and that's a huge no-no......and hell, even if I was.....IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO SO, so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!
How pathetic is that?
<><
You should take your own advice, keep your filthy anti-religious beliefs to yourself!!! You wouldn't have to see these religious beliefs if you didn't didn't stalk Christian forums.

#10507 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
You should take your own advice, keep your filthy anti-religious beliefs to yourself!!! You wouldn't have to see these religious beliefs if you didn't didn't stalk Christian forums.
Man, that's all you flipping fundies have......grow the fruck up and understand that a PUBLIC FORUM is not your personal blog site......don't like what I post, you have EVERY right to ignore it, but ya can't.......lol!!!
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10508 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
So god is not omnipresent, then.
<quoted text>
God did not stray, the general population of professing Christians in England did.

US 62 @ US 81

#10509 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that's all you flipping fundies have......grow the fruck up and understand that a PUBLIC FORUM is not your personal blog site......don't like what I post, you have EVERY right to ignore it, but ya can't.......lol!!!
<><
That's right this is a PUBLIC CHRISTIAN FORUM if you don't like what we post you have EVERY right to ignore it, but ya can't.......lol!!! So why don't you grow and quit whining like a little baby telling someone "so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!"

#10510 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
That's right this is a PUBLIC CHRISTIAN FORUM if you don't like what we post you have EVERY right to ignore it, but ya can't.......lol!!! So why don't you grow and quit whining like a little baby telling someone "so keep your filthy religious beliefs to yourself!!!"
And I do if I so choose.....awww, because I can post what I want, just like you flipping hateful fundies do!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10511 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You children of Satan come to a Christian forum to mock our faith, to mock the Word of God, to attack and troll Christians..........and then cry when we defend ourselves.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#10512 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>

With one brain tied behind His back!!

#10513 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You children of Satan come to a Christian forum to mock our faith, to mock the Word of God, to attack and troll Christians..........and then cry when we defend ourselves.
Another who hasn't a clue what a "PUBLIC" forum means.......if ya want a private religious conversation without any disputes......go start a free blog site and invite only those who you want to be there.......then you would have a point......but until then, you can simply scroll on by and post to only those who agree with ya!!!

See, simple solution.......and you aren't defending yourself.....YOU'RE the ones attacking others simply because you DON'T agree with them!!!

#10514 Feb 15, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
With one brain tied behind His back!!
Exactly......lol!!!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10515 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10516 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10517 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Another who hasn't a clue what a "PUBLIC" forum means.......if ya want a private religious conversation without any disputes......go start a free blog site and invite only those who you want to be there.......then you would have a point......but until then, you can simply scroll on by and post to only those who agree with ya!!!
See, simple solution.......and you aren't defending yourself.....YOU'RE the ones attacking others simply because you DON'T agree with them!!!
But you anti-Christians are not disputing anything.......you are just making up outrageous lies against the Word of God and trolling God's saved children aka REAL Christians. You guys are like a group of buzzing gnats, all noise and no substance.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10518 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a child of His Noodliness, the great FSM, not Satan. I simply wish for you to accept my god as you accept yours. Is that so flippin hard?

In the name of FSM,Meatball and Garlic Toast, Ramen

For it is written Man = Man, Woman= woman, same = same. Any combination of the above is fine, just use protection. Remember sex should not hurt, unless both of you are into it.

#10519 Feb 15, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
But you anti-Christians are not disputing anything.......you are just making up outrageous lies against the Word of God and trolling God's saved children aka REAL Christians. You guys are like a group of buzzing gnats, all noise and no substance.
Actually, WE ARE......you just simply refuse to look at the information we provide and again, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR ACCEPT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A LIE......and you aren't even CLOSE to being Jesus like!!!

US 62 @ US 81

#10520 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a child of His Noodliness, the great FSM, not Satan. I simply wish for you to accept my god as you accept yours. Is that so flippin hard?
In the name of FSM,Meatball and Garlic Toast, Ramen
For it is written Man = Man, Woman= woman, same = same. Any combination of the above is fine, just use protection. Remember sex should not hurt, unless both of you are into it.
<><
Isa 52:5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

US 62 @ US 81

#10521 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Actually, WE ARE......you just simply refuse to look at the information we provide and again, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR ACCEPT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A LIE......and you aren't even CLOSE to being Jesus like!!!
<>< <>< <><
Isa 65:14 Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 47 min Blacklagoon 2,557
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 1 hr Blacklagoon 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cats paw 21,201
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 2 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 2 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 2 hr Hamilton Square 13
Forum has gone to the dogs 2 hr Cats paw 210
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 3 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Cats paw 107
More from around the web