“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10481 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm trying to clean up my act and you're not helping!:D
<quoted text>
It's OK. I can teach you too.

You already know English so we can get right into the next lesson. It's mostly lab work.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10482 Feb 15, 2013
Clearly a very powerful being would be needed to cast such a curse.

If only you knew of an all powerful god that could've prevented a curse being cast in the first place.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because this world is under a curse.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10483 Feb 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the god and define temporary.
John 20:29 (NKJV)
29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10484 Feb 15, 2013
Please don't orphan me.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK. I can teach you too.
You already know English so we can get right into the next lesson. It's mostly lab work.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10485 Feb 15, 2013
If everyone else can get on, why can't jesus and satan?

www.youtube.com/watch...
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
John 20:29 (NKJV)
29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10486 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If everyone else can get on, why can't jesus and satan?
www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Jesus is God. Satan will spend eternity in the fire.

Revelation 20:10 (NASB)
10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#10487 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Please don't orphan me.
<quoted text>
Please don't mock me.

Do you know how many Chinese orphans are waiting for just a little chance?

It's not trivial, I hope.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#10488 Feb 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Forever and ever?

I know that guy.
moki

Hove, UK

#10489 Feb 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I also pray 2 Santa Claus and sometimes he leaves presents 4 me...although the Easter Bunny doesn't answer my prayers...

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#10490 Feb 15, 2013
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
I also pray 2 Santa Claus and sometimes he leaves presents 4 me...although the Easter Bunny doesn't answer my prayers...
I try to answer your prayers, Moki.

moki

Hove, UK

#10491 Feb 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to answer your prayers, Moki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JrHrvN2GjSAXX
Hallejullah Goddess River!!!

I found some nice foot clips today myself,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Luv the way this woman luvingly suks the other women's toes

..and this..

luvly self foot worship!!

Have u ever sucked peanut butter off yr own toes River?

That is one thing I'd most like 2 c on You Tube..
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10492 Feb 15, 2013
I'm not mocking you. Never have done.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't mock me.
Do you know how many Chinese orphans are waiting for just a little chance?
It's not trivial, I hope.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10493 Feb 15, 2013
Just kidding, folks.
- Revelation 22:22
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10494 Feb 15, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And naturally you deceitful left out that which you did not want others to know. Like:
"If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
And:
"You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable."
<><
I "left out" nothing. You are the one being deceitful. Please explain to us how I left out anything when I provided a link to the TOS when two trolls said there were none. I did not post anything from the TOS. I only copied the statement which appears at the bottom of every screen. I did not claim it was from the TOS I clearly said "Read this notice right below the comment box."

There are TOS, I linked to the entire TOS and you are a LIAR!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10495 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I "left out" nothing. You are the one being deceitful. Please explain to us how I left out anything when I provided a link to the TOS when two trolls said there were none. I did not post anything from the TOS. I only copied the statement which appears at the bottom of every screen. I did not claim it was from the TOS I clearly said "Read this notice right below the comment box."
What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10497 Feb 15, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
You forgot, they don't know how to click links. I honestly wish you wouldnt have linked it. It was much more funner watching her go off on a rant about the invisible TOS, not only here but other places. People were at first stumped because they were like, "There is no way someone can be this silly, is this for real" but they soon realized that she was serious and the roar of laughter could be heard all throughout topix land...

Another classic kooks moment!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#10498 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
You forgot, they don't know how to click links. I honestly wish you wouldnt have linked it. It was much more funner watching her go off on a rant about the invisible TOS, not only here but other places. People were at first stumped because they were like, "There is no way someone can be this silly, is this for real" but they soon realized that she was serious and the roar of laughter could be heard all throughout topix land...

Another classic kooks moment!
<><
Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10499 Feb 15, 2013
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
How far England has strayed from the Lord God! That is why America sends missionaries there, also.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#10500 Feb 15, 2013
So god is not omnipresent, then.
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>How far England has strayed from the Lord God! That is why America sends missionaries there, also.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Wilson, NC

#10501 Feb 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>True Colors! Or no no, let me guess, this is exactly what Jesus would do rite?
Good morning HG.

Hope this posts finds you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 min Barmsweb 2,299
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 6 hr Taranis 392
Israel is anti christ, literally 6 hr Taranis 87
judgment coming to america 6 hr Taranis 99
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 7 hr Preacher 78
KEY LA's LUNCHES 8 hr Neo Neo Neo 1
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 9 hr adelaide 35
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 hr adelaide 1,348
More from around the web