There are a lotta nuts on here

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#10386 Feb 14, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sin. You were born stupid too, weren't you?
Yes she was.. and HUGE too!

Since: Sep 08

La Salle, IL

#10387 Feb 14, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Bully
grow up TROTH
you are one sicko and topix mods need to do something about how you attack people on here and the handicap. You are actually breaking the law by attacking the handicap and sola should have you reported to the disability office.
<quoted text>
WTF? Is the disability office knew Wayne was typing away all day, they'd take away his disability because he could work as a typist.

Troth doesn't attack people on here. He calls out those who pretend to be god. Like you here calling him names.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10388 Feb 14, 2013
where is my cow and her cohort, the diaper wearing sow?

La Salle, IL

#10390 Feb 14, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
where is my cow and her cohort, the diaper wearing sow?
Either "sleeping it off" or "coming down from it". ;)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10392 Feb 14, 2013
well Ill be danged.. i called and she showed up! Just like a good milking cow always does!

MOOOOOO! mooooooooooooo!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10395 Feb 14, 2013
Gawd she moooos alot for the sized COW she is!
Can you believe how heavy the heifer is? her momma musta been a HUGE cow!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10396 Feb 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Either "sleeping it off" or "coming down from it". ;)
lol you in your previous post you claim Troth doesn't make fun of people, in your next post, you respond to a Troth post that made fun of someone with a handicap, and you join in as well. See Kooks, that by your definition is Trolling, not discussing! lol You clowns are just to EZ!!!

Now can you see where the mods are coming from? lol

La Salle, IL

#10397 Feb 14, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
River,
NO ONE is born gay.
There is no gay gene and never will be.
More than likely you come from a broken home or been abused and to deal with it you went looking for love in the same gender that failed you or you got so afraid of the opposite gender you decided on the same gender. Amazing how many many many gays come from broken homes.
<quoted text>
Native from Pa wrote:
Bully
grow up TROTH
you are one sicko
<quoted text>
Name-caller.

La Salle, IL

#10398 Feb 14, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie
You are a LIAR
Troth makes fun of the HANDICAP.
He is in here calling me a cow, a pig and yet you cannot show me one post where I am doing the same to him. His post have been reported and it shows you and him both are trolls on the Christian section of topix only to incite more hate towards Christians. I am not the one BANNED Cookie you are so that tells me something about you.
<quoted text>
You call him a sicko..you attack me and others on here all the time. If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10400 Feb 14, 2013
Nice dead cousin story! LMAO.. yeah we ALL laughed about it! It sucked!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10401 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol you in your previous post you claim Troth doesn't make fun of people, in your next post, you respond to a Troth post that made fun of someone with a handicap, and you join in as well. See Kooks, that by your definition is Trolling, not discussing! lol You clowns are just to EZ!!!
And you are 'discussing' what? The HYPOCRISY is amazing with you..'udderly'(lmao) amazing!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10404 Feb 14, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
I did not lie about my cousin she died at 11:17 pm last night due to complications from MS. So before you sit here and make an ass out of yourself even IAS who is good with harassing people's loved ones who have died can get verification she died. Then when she does that I will have her for stalking a grieving family and doing it not just once but 2 times and it will prove she is the stalker NOT me. Just because you lie TROTH when you were posting as the fake NATIVE last night does not mean everyone does. Ya and wonder how you would feel if someone laughed at someone you loved that died it shows what a true psycho you are.
<quoted text>
Yeah right.. prove it clown. You're lies are legendary around here. truth is something that makes you ill..
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10405 Feb 14, 2013
Prove I don't.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
To punish rebels like you who think you know more than God.

La Salle, IL

#10407 Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol you in your previous post you claim Troth doesn't make fun of people, in your next post, you respond to a Troth post that made fun of someone with a handicap, and you join in as well. See Kooks, that by your definition is Trolling, not discussing! lol You clowns are just to EZ!!!
There's no TOS. Please, DO tell me "where the mods are coming from" to ban a person when there is not TOS, there's been no cyberbullying involved by me nor anyone, and no PI given out. Hell, there's no banning WHEN there IS Personal information given out.

No, HG, do enlighten us all. How does a forum with no TOS choose who to ban and who not to? Is it that the mods are the trolls?
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10408 Feb 14, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
Gawd she moooos alot for the sized COW she is!
Can you believe how heavy the heifer is? her momma musta been a HUGE cow!
Such misery you must live in, tormented soul :( Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ....

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10409 Feb 14, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Such misery you must live in, tormented soul :( Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ....
Are you shittin me, Troth lives in the Keys. I want me some dat misey, its cold here

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10410 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to be gay. Sin denied is sin unforgiven.
Proverbs 28:13 (NKJV)
13 He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
NO ONE MAKES A CHOICE TO BE GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL OR STRAIGHT.......however one does choose to be sexually active with the person of their choosing.......and I'm sorry, but I have NO INTENTION of being CELIBATE just because YOUR FRUCKING RELIGIOUS BELIEFS SAY WHO I AM AND WHO I LOVE IS WRONG......your religious beliefs are fine for you, BUT YOUR BELIEFS END.....WHERE MINE BEGIN!!!

If ya had a FRUCKING BRAIN AND COULD THINK FOR YOURSELF, you'd understand by now!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10411 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose to be gay. Sin denied is sin unforgiven.
Proverbs 28:13 (NKJV)
13 He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
So when did you make the choice to be gay?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10412 Feb 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no TOS. Please, DO tell me "where the mods are coming from" to ban a person when there is not TOS, there's been no cyberbullying involved by me nor anyone, and no PI given out. Hell, there's no banning WHEN there IS Personal information given out.
No, HG, do enlighten us all. How does a forum with no TOS choose who to ban and who not to? Is it that the mods are the trolls?
Where did banning come from? I didnt post anything about being banned. I was discussing how you claimed Troth doesnt make fun of people, when the next post that was posted was Troth making fun of a handicapped person, then to cap it off you replied to the post that was making fun of a handicap person. Now thats irony, Oh I forgot, you obviously got caught up in another lie and your trying to deflect that fact by changing the subject! lol, Silly me how could I forget thats how you roll. So.. You were saying how Troth never makes fun of anyone???

lol The IRONY!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10413 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God has exposed my evil lying heart. I cannot hide it from God.
That sure will suck for you, given what an evil wrathful prick your fake "god" is and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wrote the forth gospel? 13 min Demon Finder 168
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Demon Finder 18,634
I'm a white girl who hates white men. 19 min Demon Finder 95
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 21 min messianic114 988
Atheism in a nutshell. (Sep '14) 27 min Demon Finder 80
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 34 min Demon Finder 5,092
I RULE OVER the spirits on EARTH 38 min Demon Finder 43
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Demon Finder 331
More from around the web