There are a lotta nuts on here

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#10362 Feb 13, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Bully
grow up TROTH
you are one sicko and topix mods need to do something about how you attack people on here and the handicap. You are actually breaking the law by attacking the handicap and sola should have you reported to the disability office.
<quoted text>
Yer gettin close to explodin! you better log off honey boo boo..

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10363 Feb 13, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get your bullshit right.. that was yesterday dumbazz.
Oh and just for your info.. i am here almost DAILY as "Troth for Leoger" because that is my account here you dumb unemployed cow!
I find it funny that Native is in your head! Native post and you dance!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10366 Feb 13, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny that Native is in your head! Native post and you dance!
ANYONE posts and YOU dance.. putz.
hillbilly dumbarse.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10367 Feb 13, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And this you stupid idiot. There is NO PROOF one is born gay or not so the ONLY alternative is CHOICE.
So then why do you have those gay urges to go after boys like you did?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10369 Feb 13, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
You do not have that power over me I just send your post to the mods and allow them to check for themselves how you were posting as NATIVEFROMPA from Tampa florida grey boxing and here you are posting also from TAMPA florida under a registered nic. Does not take a rocket scientist to know you are involved with using my nic.
Calling people cows and making fun of the handicap shows what a low life you truly are.
<quoted text>
Hey honey boo boo.. there are about 3.4 MILLION people living in "tampa" Florida. I KNOW thats very hard for your cow brain to comprehend especially livin in a town where they all(1300 of them) know the local cow on sight.
go get ya edumacation.. IF your cow brain can do it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10370 Feb 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You still with that old worn out "in your head" crap?
What an inbred moron you are.
All you have to offer humanity is lies, misquotes, name calling and insults. You're quite an example for humanity. Your father is quite proud of you.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10371 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to offer humanity is lies, misquotes, name calling and insults. You're quite an example for humanity. Your father is quite proud of you.
Thats all you offer.. and your point is??????????

thats what we thought.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10372 Feb 13, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
No, they allow me here because they see it is NOT me causing the problem it is the same group for the last 3-4 yrs YOU AND YOUR ILK who come on here to attack me and try and get me banned. I am not bothering you so why you even talking to me?
<quoted text>
Sorry, they are my friends, but that doesn't mean I have any control over them......just me!!!

Please, no one's attacking you.....well, not any more than you attack them!!!

Remember, I can post to anyone I want to, even you.......though, most of the time I do simply laugh at your repeated comments as I stroll by!!!!

Location hidden

#10373 Feb 13, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Thats all you offer.. and your point is??????????
thats what we thought.
You are obsessed with lying for your father Satan. You can't stop.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10374 Feb 13, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most stupid brain dead liberals on this forum. If one isn't BORN gay,,AND NO ONE IS,, then the only alternative is for one to CHOOSE to be gay. You dumbass.
I was born gay just as you were born stupid or are you saying that you choose to be stupid?

Do you choose to be stupid? I think you have no choice.

Location hidden

#10375 Feb 13, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
STOP with your lies. Bisexuality, Homosexuality are sins and no one is born that way. WE ALL were born a heterosexual to be with the opposite gender. GOD MADE MALE AND FEMALE and anything outside of this is perverted sin. You are lying to these people in the forum by telling them their homosexuality is okay. GOD SAYS IT IS NOT OKAY.
<quoted text>
There is no sin. You were born stupid too, weren't you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10376 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have to offer humanity is lies, misquotes, name calling and insults. I'm quite a poor example for humanity. My father Satan is quite proud of me.
That's good to know!

Location hidden

#10378 Feb 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sin. You were born stupid too, weren't you?
You choose to be gay. Sin denied is sin unforgiven.

Proverbs 28:13 (NKJV)
13 He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

Location hidden

#10379 Feb 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to know!
God has exposed your evil lying heart. You cannot hide it from God nor us.

Location hidden

#10380 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to be gay. Sin denied is sin unforgiven.
Proverbs 28:13 (NKJV)
13 He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
Damn, it's an epidemic of born stupid people. Why did your god make you stupid? That wasn't very nice of him.

Location hidden

#10381 Feb 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, it's an epidemic of born stupid people. Why did your god make you stupid? That wasn't very nice of him.
When your father Satan turns on you you will see who is "stupid". Hell fire awaits you.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#10382 Feb 14, 2013
Hell was invented by man to keep retards like you in line.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When your father Satan turns on you you will see who is "stupid". Hell fire awaits you.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10383 Feb 14, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you but you are a fake.
Gee, Wayne, I'm sorry you feel that way. You're on the abbreviated short list. On the rare weekday morninsg when turnout is poor and I pull altar boy duty there's only about ten seconds between communion and gathering up the altar ornaments but that's still enough time to pray for the health and wellbeing of you and your loved ones. If that's what you call fake then the Lord Jesus Christ does not listen to prayers.

Don't you remember back in the day when I was so skeptical anyone was actually listening to my prayers it was your dead certainty that God exists that kept me praying? C'mon Wayne, you've been here a long time. You should know these things. The late-comers can be excused for condemning me to hell for not seeing things their way but you have no excuse.

God bless you, Wayne.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10384 Feb 14, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are finally seeing the light. Born NOT gay means to CHOOSE to be gay.
Glad you finally admitted it.
Just because you and Cookie can't decipher your indecipherable comments doesn't mean I can't.

Location hidden

#10385 Feb 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Hell was invented by man to keep retards like you in line.
<quoted text>
To punish rebels like you who think you know more than God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 min anonymous 5,059
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 min KAB 956
Proof that the Bible God is evil 7 min susanblange 29
Why do you really believe in a god? 15 min Doubting Thomas 320
Evidence Against God 21 min KAB 3,120
I'm a white girl who hates white men. 35 min Emmeline 48
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 53 min Doubting Thomas 329
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 1 hr Emmeline 71
More from around the web