Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10125 Feb 12, 2013
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily u 2 meet one of the greatest Lesbian Icons when u were young River (...and one of the most beautiful women in the world...)!
P.S. r u folks O.K. with the fact u r gay?
P.P.S. Have u ever meet any other Lesbians Icons?
My parents deal with it Moki. What choice do they have?

I don't think I've met any other lesbian icons. I try to keep a low profile ;)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#10128 Feb 12, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me monkey boy, if I ever go gay
you already did! Remember? Shall we dredge up your admittance posts?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#10129 Feb 12, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
lok All you have to do is post and people know you are full of shit.
Look, all you have to do is post and people know you are full of shit. and your diaper is full!

(fixed the poor grammar as well)

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10130 Feb 12, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>you already did! Remember? Shall we dredge up your admittance posts?
Darling I can see you need my invaluable perceptive on this matter. Troth, Dear, and I mean this in a heartfelt kind way; you need to find a new outlet for your built up anger and frustrations.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#10133 Feb 12, 2013
Don't worry, River will know I'm only joking. There's no homophobia in me, quite the reverse. But few jokes are off limits for me.
moki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! People r BORN gay!! I'm glad River is a lesbian...
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#10134 Feb 12, 2013
Never thought I'd be jealous of Jodie...
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have peed on her, a little bit.
How many people can say that?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10135 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
MrsMurphy
No, first I will get a letter off to your Governor and ask him about seeing that you are monitored and then show him some of your activities by way of internet you know all the threats and using peoples person info to in fear terror into them. I then will write a letter to IAS church and then let them decide what to do with her and her continued harassment of me and her bold face lies of me. I think I will have some Christian ladies help me with this. That is what I will do for starters. Thanks though for the other suggestions very nice of you to help bring an end to your crap.
<quoted text>
LOL Your not Nutive, no way. YOU did NOT do it RIGHT

#10136 Feb 12, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Your not Nutive, no way. YOU did NOT do it RIGHT
Darling knock me over with a feather and it took you this long to figure out? Dear, you need to focus on keep this job of yours and not be concerned with this and I mean this in a heartfelt kind way Jay.
Native from Pa

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10138 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazybird
I am Native and I also have ALL your emails saved and ready to go back to your service provider and by the way you lied. I know for a fact they take things serious at your internet provider. I was told if you continued your crap to contact them again with ALL your post and they will look into your activities. Dare me? Harassment is still a crime even by way of internet and they can be in legal trouble if they allow you to continue.
Have a nice day Jay
<quoted text>
I am Native and your using of my nic will be reported to the mods AND your internet provider. I was told that you cant use my nic without MY permission. I have contacted my lawyers this morning and they will be contacting you and your provider today. Be WARNED.

have a nice day

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10139 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazybird
I am Native and I also have ALL your emails saved and ready to go back to your service provider and by the way you lied. I know for a fact they take things serious at your internet provider. I was told if you continued your crap to contact them again with ALL your post and they will look into your activities. Dare me? Harassment is still a crime even by way of internet and they can be in legal trouble if they allow you to continue.
Have a nice day Jay
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, you are insane. But hey if it blows up your skirt, go for it. Worst case, I change my ISP, come to think of it I might anyways, Dish is offering a sweet deal.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10140 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart noise

Go wipe

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10143 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH
nice try but my nic is NATIVE FROM PA which means from Pennsylvania so how can your nic be NATIVEFROMPA if you are from FLORIDA? Are you that ignorant troth? LOL
<quoted text>
How can you be Native from PA, when you are

Native from Pa
San Jose, CA

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10147 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
Ask my service provider that anyone who knows me knows I am in PA and even you know that I am. Do you work today or you looking for a new job?
<quoted text>
Native from Pa
San Jose, CA

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#10150 Feb 12, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Lumpy, the same could be said of you, you have been posting non stop for 24 hr, when do youi go to your imaginary jobs? Nope you are getting a disability check for being a whack a doo... Collecting money off the backs of hard workers.. And do you do anything constructive? Are you doing you Lords work? No you spend the day lying and slandering people.. Go work at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.. Go clean the church, collect food, give out blankets.. HYPOCRITE
Clean the church. That's a great idea. Padre's been on a cleanliness is next to Godliness campaign lately but when I got to Mass yesterday morning there was all kinds of paper and stuff strewn around the floor. I picked it up.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10151 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
Call the disability office you idiot and ask them if I am on disability ANOTHER LIE of yours. Oh, and I was not posting 24 hours you liar. I collect NO ONES money I work for everything I get in life. Do you do anything constructive but sit here all day and lie about people? You are being reported to your STATE governor we will will see what can be done about your lies and slander and your threats. By the way whether it be 2 yrs or 5 yrs concerning my mother it is down right cruel of you to even speak of her like you do it shows your the immature one and one that needs the help and I believe your GOVERNOR wants he sees your post to me will agree.
Now run along and get a job yourself and stop posting on topix or are you still banned? lol
<quoted text>
The Governor, stop it, I cant take it no more. Hey send them to the President while your at it. Ooops if she is banned how did she post? Whatta maroon

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10153 Feb 12, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The Governor, stop it, I cant take it no more. Hey send them to the President while your at it. Ooops if she is banned how did she post? Whatta maroon
Seems like Doc is infatuated with Native..........Hmmmmmmmm

#10155 Feb 12, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. A service provider from the PA area won't have a CA connection. Too far.
Darling, my executive direct of my enormous fan club did post on this very subject and considering you are new to topix I would dare say you lack any knowledge in this area. Kooky Parker will be along shortly and I am certain clarity will be given on this subject matter and please do try to keep here on topix and keep in mind my entourage will be along shortly to assist you in these matters.

#10157 Feb 12, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>I have several jobs, I help my husband run his company, I do my artwork to sell.. I have money. I posted the addie of our esteemed govener, give him a shout, I even included the phone number, do it now.. Call him right now and let us know what he said.. Come on I dare you..
Darling; and I mean this in a kind heartfelt way you lack any refinement and are dirt poor and will always be "the help" in society and I am so grateful you realize that Dear.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10158 Feb 12, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling; and I mean this in a kind heartfelt way you lack any refinement and are dirt poor and will always be "the help" in society and I am so grateful you realize that Dear.
Bull hockey

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10162 Feb 12, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
MRSMURPHY
Caught in your own lies. Before you said your husband was a truck driver and gone a lot now he has a business? You claimed you own a farm and have to work early hours to take care of the farm yet here you are on topix.
Liar you did not post the addy of your governor anyone can go back and see you did not. I do have it though and he will be getting your threats of wanting to ruin my credit and my banking and wanting to use a minor to hack my computer. ALL post are ORIGINAL. He will be also getting your threats of wanting to send sexual predators to my home. ALL ORIGINAL POST nothing changed as you claimed.
I would be careful if I was you on the threats you make. I will be writing several letters in the next couple days to several different places to show what is going on here.
Have a nice day
<quoted text>
Awww, you still are missing the boat. Independant truck drivers are owners. Damn this is tooooo easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about God's definition of love 7 min dollarsbill 564
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 16 min purplelady1040 18,512
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 24 min dollarsbill 106
Evoution Frauds 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 53
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr witchie poo 416
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 1 hr dollarsbill 77
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 1 hr witchie poo 155
More from around the web