“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9973 Feb 11, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. 5:
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah - This undoubtedly refers to the Lord Jesus; and the points needful to be explained are, why he is called a Lion, and why be is spoken of as the Lion of the tribe of Judah:
As to the first: This appellation is not elsewhere given to the Messiah, but it is not difficult to see its propriety as used in this place. The lion is the king of beasts, the monarch of the forest, and thus becomes an emblem of one of kingly authority and of power because Christ has power to open the seals - as if he ruled over the universe, and all events were under his control, as the lion rules in the forest - that the name is here given to him.~Barnes' Notes
True that is.....ole Murphy was erring in her way of thinking some ppl were scared of her. So I thought about the where the Bible says........
1Pet.5-8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour:

Also thinking about how he(satan) wants God's ppl to fear him, when in reality his power was crushed......Jesus being the conqueror, has also made His Children conquerors. I doubt old Murphy will understand this.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9974 Feb 11, 2013
i am me wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll to be ignored. WASSA matter, too embarrassed at having been beaten off this forum once before?>
Pathetic.
Who Cookie?
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#9980 Feb 11, 2013
What is a Penny

South San Francisco, CA

#9981 Feb 11, 2013
The History of the Penny:
The one-cent coin, commonly known as the penny, was the first currency of any type authorized by the United States, and for over two centuries, the penny's design has symbolized the spirit of the nation, from Liberty to Lincoln. The design for the first one-cent coin was suggested by Benjamin Franklin.

The original one-cent coin was over five times heavier and almost 50% lager than its contemporary counterpart. The word "penny" is derived from the original British coin of the same name. Over 300 billion one-cent coins, with 11 different designs, have been minted since 1787.

No one-cent coins were minted in 1815 due to a copper shortage caused by the War of 1812 with Great Britain.
The one-cent coin was made legal tender by the Coinage Act of 1864.

In 1909, Abraham Lincoln was the first historical figure to grace a U.S. coin when he was portrayed on the one-cent coin to commemorate his 100th birthday. The Lincoln penny was also the first U.S. cent to include the words "In God We Trust."

During part of World War II, zinc-coated steel cents were struck due to a copper shortage.

In 2009, to honor the 200th anniversary of Lincoln's birth, four penny designs depicting different aspects of the 16th President's life were circulated.
http://www.pennies.org/index.php/penny-histor...

Unless a person was born before the coin was named "PENNY" then, it is not personal information......and seeing as my name is Penny, I'm damn honored to share this information, please repost my name as often as you like:-)

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#9982 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
I did not report her for my weight, but for using my name in the room. I did not lie.
You do know it is against topix terms of service to use someones personal information in the rooms. In fact it is a breach of privacy rights. She was asked before to stop. I will continue to report her till she does.
I <quoted text>
Why does it matter now? Everybody knows your name. You know what's going to happen. They're going to wind you up until you start treatening people and you'll get banned again. Just ignore them if they bother you. You'll be much happier.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9993 Feb 11, 2013
Ahhhhh refreshing, the crazy is back. I needed that beer

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#9997 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks,
I was not banned. I was in Colorado.
Prove I was banned clueless one.
Just because someone is not on topix does not mean they were banned.
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiiight, and your posts that went "poof" went to Colorado too........LOL

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#9999 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks,
<quoted text>
You were banned. So you were in CO. What the hell does that have to do with posting in cyber-space you nutcase? I had a pet rock that was smarter than you. Even when it was stoned. LOLOLOL

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#10000 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,
Yes it is against TOS and that is why it is removed.
Topix removes the info and the person can be banned why you think murphy keeps getting banned?
Oh now Godsmacked is Chris Tolles boy you are paronoid.
LOL
<quoted text>
You show the present TOS that says that. Come on, link them. There are NO TOS. They were eliminated ages ago. I'm sure that means nothing to you since you've been living in a time warp of the past. Reality is not within your comprehension.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#10001 Feb 11, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiiiiiiiiight, and your posts that went "poof" went to Colorado too........LOL
Good point. We always know where one travels as their posts follow them through space and disappear from these pages. No wonder there is so much pollution and potential global warming. ROTFLMBO
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#10002 Feb 11, 2013
In Earth's gravity?
Native from Pa wrote:
Mrs Murphy
reported for using personal information
Grow up for once. Sorry, but you be very wrong on my weight.
You such a loser you have to attack people's weight?
Under the 200 mark and damn proud of it.
<quoted text>

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10003 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie,

Oh now Godsmacked is Chris Tolles boy you are paronoid.
LOL
<quoted text>
I agree Native and so enjoy lengths to which my entourage go to keep me at my legendary status here on topix. It is so very kind of you to point this out dear and I have passed on to several others on topix to insure this doesn't go unnoticed.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10004 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks,
<quoted text>
If I make a post from Maddison wisc, and you make one from PA at the same time. What is the time differance in hours?

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10005 Feb 11, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You were banned. So you were in CO. What the hell does that have to do with posting in cyber-space you nutcase? I had a pet rock that was smarter than you. Even when it was stoned. LOLOLOL
ROFLMAO..........perfect!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10006 Feb 11, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Native and so enjoy lengths to which my entourage go to keep me at my legendary status here on topix. It is so very kind of you to point this out dear and I have passed on to several others on topix to insure this doesn't go unnoticed.
FOADYOH ;-)

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#10007 Feb 11, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>If I make a post from Maddison wisc, and you make one from PA at the same time. What is the time differance in hours?
ROFLMAO..........STOP......... she can't do the math.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10010 Feb 11, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO..........STOP. ........she can't do the math.
LOL I know, but its sure as heck fun watching her melt down. She will take off her shoes and run out of toes and fingers. Kinda like Jethro, knot pluss knot equals knot.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#10012 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
Good to see you!!!!
Now cookie says I am ass kissing cause I speak to you.
Oh I find it funny she thinks your Chris. LOL
<quoted text>
How christian of you potty mouth.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#10013 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Godsmacked,
Good to see you!!!!
Now cookie says I am ass kissing cause I speak to you.
Oh I find it funny she thinks your Chris. LOL
<quoted text>
Darling; I just adore my entourage and how each and everyone of them have lifted me to legendary status here on topix but of course could we expect any less of them. Native, Dear, my entourage long to be just like me and are starving for; shall we say; my affluent perspective on subject matters. I do enjoy counseling each and everyone of them on the opulence of life.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10016 Feb 11, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks
I was not banned. I made plans 6 months ago to be in Colorado so stop with assuming things.
Has a lot to do with it. I DID NOT have my computer with me and the friends I was with do not have a computer so stop lying and saying I was banned when I was not.
Why you calling me names how is that CHRIST like. Or you a phoney Christian? You do not show love. Immaturity but not love. You will know a Christian by their love.
<quoted text>
But, you said you had a full time job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr par five 4,082
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 3 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 60
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 hr Barnsweb 3,462
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 3 hr Rose_NoHo 1,828
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 5 hr Huntington Guy 213
Does God Love Those He Burns In Hell Forever? 5 hr janeebee 137
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 5 hr The truth works 23
Challenge to all Christians 5 hr dollarsbill 260
More from around the web