“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#9785 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!
That's horse has been beaten to death, Gummy Bear. EVEN your friends no longer believe those lies..
See you are lying once again Kook and are desperate to prove it.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#9786 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you thank you thank you because this proves how you lie and assume to often. You are just paranoid I just love it because it proves just how unstable you truly are and I would be fearful for those that trust you considering how you display your paranoia all over topix. Now run along and find a new poster to terrify. You may consider PMing for back up because I am mopping the floor with your failed attempt once again Kook.
I'm not paranoid. And you're no psychologist. THAT lie was defeated by a person who KNOWS trolls.

I have lots of friends on the internet. As you have found out. You are one paranoid and controlling troll freak, Gummy Bear, but you are not able to control even yourself. Your friends think your lying them about who and what you are was a bad mistake. They don't trust you anymore. They know you have zero credibility. They know your socks and how pathetic your life is being on here 24/7.

Talk about a dirt poor life.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9787 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone sees me as paranoid.
But everybody knows you're a Bible hating liar.

#9788 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to list anything, Gummy Bear. Your protests list them all mods to clean up your mess.
The threads will start flying soon because the Kook is lying about everything as the Kook always does.

Points at Kook and laughs because bottom drawer is all the Kook will ever be.

Anderson, IN

#9796 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone sees me as paranoid. But many can identify your socks and identify when someone else is using your sock account. You are just so pissed that this little game of yours has been exposed. You loved changing socks and trying to fool people..but no one became fooled.
What a dirt poor pathetic life spending it 24/7 on topix or trolling people to other forums. Your SSDI check sure doesn't allow you much in the way of entertainment.
Whining and whining all over at the mods. "Oh, help me, mods. I was trolling Murphy with my co-troller, HG and Cookie came to defend her and I attacked Cookie but you know she's much more credible than I am so you have to remove her posts which expose me as a dirt poor troller on topix"

Anderson, IN

#9799 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
The threads will start flying soon because the Kook is lying about everything as the Kook always does.
Points at Kook and laughs because bottom drawer is all the Kook will ever be.
Yeah, we know. YOu whine to the mods and have them remove all posts which prove you have no credibility. You're a whiner and whining to the mods is second in importance to you...it comes after trolling complete strangers with personal information and false accusations. We've seen you post before GummyBear. We know your routine.

Anderson, IN

#9801 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to defend Kook however you do because the white thrash is being picked up very quickly tonight but of course considering I am not surprised.
Of course you don't. You have NO credibility on here. You have exposed personal information and made false accusations about HellSucks and me on here time and time again, proving you're nothing more than a trolling bottom feeder with a dirt poor life and a liar to boot about who and what you are.

And EVERYONE knows you whine to the mods because you are pathetic and can't handle your own when you are met with us on here because you're neither educated nor articulate. And your anger always gets the best of your. Whine, whine, whine and lodge your complaints. You're pathetic.

#9802 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero credibility Kook and I find those misfortunes so very entertaining.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9803 Feb 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But everybody knows you're a Bible hating liar.
You were supposed to show me God's word and you bailed.

There you are.

Anderson, IN

#9804 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not what I consider rich Kook. I do not make 1 million net yearly however I am better off then I actually realized.
Lie away. You have NO credibility , Gummy Bear. ONly SSDI recipients spend their time trolling on topix. UNEDUCATED SSDI recipients.

#9805 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so envious Kook and covet me which is a true sign of a sociopath. You have failed at every attempt with me Kook yet you never learn anything but of course your history speaks for itself. I am still here and still posting because this is truly the only account I own on topix yet your paranoia has gotten the best of you and now rules your mind. If you have accused me of being any other poster then you are a lair because I want credit for every word I ever post on topix.

Anderson, IN

#9806 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Now spend all night posting over and over Kook and creating thread after thread so you can show just how paranoid and psychologically unbalanced you are. You are truly a internet sociopath.
Why would I do that? You're hardly a person to get upset over. I create threads because you troll ones that others post on. Didn't you know that?

Face it, you're no one ANYONE would hang with, let alone share personal thoughts with. You HAVE no friends on here. NO one trusts you nor believes you. AND your whining to the mods to clean up your mess is something NO one respects.

You are no more a psychologist than you are rich, Gummy Bear.

#9807 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kook you are dirt poor and social media keeps costing you everything and that is what I find so very entertaining. Your misfortunes are the most amusing things I have ever read.

Anderson, IN

#9808 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! The only posters that would ever communicate with you are those as paranoid as you. Now run along and find a new poster to covet.
You don't have to believe it. I don't care if you believe it. You're the proven liar with your fake life you want everyone to believe. Which, btw, no one does. ;)

So, who's the next victim you're going to expose the personal information you gathered while socking on here? Anyone we know? And what's the false accusations you will be making. It's the reason you are now posting under this account, right? To expose them? It's what this account is for.

#9809 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you wish however I know better and have recently meet two of them so please do try to keep up and let the threads fly dear because this is the beginning of the end and you fail to see it. I keep you in a world wind of psychological imbalance and I personally find it very entertaining because your misfortunes are what keeps social media so very interesting on topix.

#9811 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Points at Kook and laughs.

What you think has no bearing on my life however you like to think it does which is yet another of your misfortunates that I find so very entertaining. I so enjoy you personal Kook because you make it so very easy and have zero creditability, and zero integrity which is why not one soul will allow you to admin on their forums. Now run along and find a new poster to terrify because this is getting old dear however I do enjoy it very much.

#9813 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that no one believes it Kook because you are a liar.

You have already selected your next victim Kook however rest assured she will not ever take it from you please do try to keep up dear because this is the beginning of the end.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9814 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You were supposed to show me God's word and you bailed.
There you are.
What is it that you want to know about God?

#9816 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've shown no envy of you. ing along?
You are such a lair and if you were not envious you'd never keep this up with me over and over yet you do which proves you covet me and are truly paranoid.

#9818 Feb 9, 2013
Kookie I do enjoy your misfortunes more than you will every know because you are always the victim which proves the end is near however you fail to see that and I get so much pleasure out of knowing that for a fact. Now run along and find a new poster to terrify.

Kook you need to find a new euphoric high besides terrifying posters with their personal information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The post count of Dollarsbill 25 min Hardcore 133
Evoution Frauds 39 min Justice_League 1,679
Yeah, he/they/she/it are real. 50 min nicegoinggod 1
Congrats white people, highest TFR of all races... 1 hr godmightbeevil 270
You are NOT a real believer in Jesus Christ! 1 hr blacklagoon 4
god is good...but you are not 1 hr godmightbeevil 21
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 1 hr godmightbeevil 8
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Son of Man 2,517
Being Ready ? 5 hr dollarsbill 292
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 9 hr GodSmacked 3,167