There are a lotta nuts on here

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#9737 Feb 8, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
All you damn Yankees have been misinformed. Jeese!!
That's not what was said in the movie Officer and a Gentleman.......lol!!!!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9738 Feb 8, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
Who is dollarsbill anyway, dumb arse Penny or that drunk godsmacked?
Just a nobody God sent to warn you of your fate in the eternal Hell.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#9740 Feb 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vyFSdj1J5VwXX
From the movie Full Metal Jacket:-)

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9741 Feb 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
You're a FU psycho!
That came from your heart. Filth.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9745 Feb 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, this is all ya got?
No No No! I have MUCH more. Stay tuned dear tare. You may obtain salvation.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9750 Feb 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's got an obsession of watching people on fire..........what a Psycho! Him and a few others are the "Seeds of Chucky"..........LOL
Your future:

Matthew 13
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You will have no hiding place. They will find you and cast you into the eternal fire.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9752 Feb 8, 2013
your=you're

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9753 Feb 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>We are ALL future worm food. So what's your point?
Hell fire is eternal.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9758 Feb 8, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that the so called anti-Christ would post just such a post as you just did.
That's because you are Biblically illiterate.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#9759 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash is all you are and all you will ever be. Unlike you dear I have more than I could ever spend and recently discovered that.

#9760 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
your=you're
Points at Kook and laughs.

#9761 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, HG. Quit using Gummy Bear's sock. He's getting back better than he can give and he wants to hide in it again.
Are you sure of that? You are paranoid Kook and it shows in every post you make.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9762 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Points at Kook and laughs.
I am in your head dear and you think I am every new poster that posts on these threads which proves how paranoid you truly are. Unlike you I have no need for any other login but of course you being bottom drawer dirt poor can only have a life on topix. Now run along and find a new poster to terrify because you are obsessed with me Kook because I am everything you desire to be and please find someone new to covet.
You're not in my head. I have outted your socks and that really gets on your nerve. You expose your stupidity and your trolling and YOU give away your socks. No one has to guess. You have the same "voice" when you use socks. You're too dumb to know everyone can see it and you still go out and pull up new socks to hide.

Your dirt poor life on SSDI and staying on topix 24/7 with socks and PMs to other SSDI recipients to plan attacks on people you don't even know just REEKS with pathetic under and overtones. I could NOT imagine a life so depraved as yours.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9763 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get tired of dollarsbill being outted so you had to come on here?
You really are pathetic, Gummy Bear. Tell us, for the record, when did you life begin to suck so bad that you turned to trolling on Topix? Has it always sucked, your life? Or did you find yourself all alone and your family wanted nothing to do with you, so you decided to pretend you were important and started trolling? I truly know of no time on topix where you were not trolling. And following me to other forums only exposing your trolling is hard core. You're a pathetic idiot, but your trolling is hard core.
No Scripture? Of course not. You know that we will expose your Satanic perversions.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9764 Feb 9, 2013
nut is as nuts does

#9765 Feb 9, 2013
I am waiting for you to prove your statements Kook because you have zero credibility.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9766 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I have been on here 24/7.
This post only proves how paranoid you are Kook. You think I am every new poster that posts when in reality I have no need for any other account besides this one.
You prove it. All your socks are exposed. Your trolling HellSucks on Hinton and posting and viewing me on two other forums and your socks are not well hidden at all.

Face it. You are the pathetic loser on topix whom everyone makes fun of behind your back. All the lies you tell about who and what you are are jokes to everyone. You dirt poor and depraved life of attacking people you don't know which you take so seriously is such an indication of a person with absolutely NO life.

Gummy bear, thy name is pathetic.

#9767 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never exposed personal information on anyone. That's your lie to yourself because you expose personal information on a lot of people. You're the gossip and false accusation spreader. You're the troll and bottom feeding attacker. You're the one with no life who spends 24/7 here on topix in one account or another, working with other SSDI recipients to plan attacks through PMs. Man, I could not imagine any poorer life than being in front of a computer, using socks, to attack people I don't even know. You must weigh a TON!!!
You are a LIAR and always will be Kook. I have proven you did this to me beyond a shadow of a doubt now run along and find a new poster to terrify and covet.

Prove I have been on topix 24/7. You are dirt poor and a failure Kook.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9768 Feb 9, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure of that? You are paranoid Kook and it shows in every post you make.
I doubt anyone sees me as paranoid. But many can identify your socks and identify when someone else is using your sock account. You are just so pissed that this little game of yours has been exposed. You loved changing socks and trying to fool people..but no one became fooled.

What a dirt poor pathetic life spending it 24/7 on topix or trolling people to other forums. Your SSDI check sure doesn't allow you much in the way of entertainment.

#9769 Feb 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it. All your socks are exposed. Your trolling HellSucks on Hinton and posting and viewing me on two other forums and your dirt poor and depraved life of attacking people you don't know .
List the accounts and show every poster just how paranoid you truly are Kook. Lets see this lists because you are lying as you always do and always will.

Now run along and find a new poster to covet before you find yourself in the same situation Murphy is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 min Taranis 242
breath of god, and how we come to light. 23 min Taranis 76
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 38 min Taranis 1,156
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Taranis 1,933
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Taranis 159
Israel is anti christ, literally 1 hr Taranis 247
the essay of mark twain about the jews 1 hr Seentheotherside 63
More from around the web