There are a lotta nuts on here

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#9700 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Gooolly if its not Granny Clampett.
Dear you are just dirt poor and have nothing better to post except this nonsense however I now have a better understanding of those that live in the bottom drawers of society. Please run along and get that free meal.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9701 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Murphy are two of a kind. Please do try to keep up dear before you end up like Murphy.
Ok Granny. What you fixin fer vittles? Road kill stew? What a waste of skin

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#9702 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you are dirt poor Murphy and dumb as a box of rocks. Now run along and get your free meal.
OH I see, you think you are better due to your ( supposed) financial standings. My how white you are. What a looooooooser

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#9703 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
I know each and everyone of the bottom drawer posters just cannot resist reading my posts and I adore each and everyone of you for making it known. Thank you!
Go ride the pine granny

#9704 Feb 8, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that sunshine, You had to call for back-up . Gotta run.. Going out to dinner with friends....
Murphy I have a dear friend that lives in your area that is needing a house keeper and I was wondering if you'd be interested considering your current finical situation.

#9705 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Go ride the pine granny
Points at Jay and laughs.

See, this is how those your class act but of course I have come to accept it of your because you do not know any better.

#9706 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Granny. What you fixin fer vittles? Road kill stew? What a waste of skin
Dear I have a cook that takes care of all of my meal excluding kosher foods I fix for myself however you may need to work on keeping that job of yours considering your history.

#9707 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>OH I see, you think you are better due to your ( supposed) financial standings. My how white you are. What a looooooooser
White? Interesting I have not ever posted my race but it appears you seem to think I am but of course that is to be expect with those of your status. Do try to keep up Jay before you end up like Murphy.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#9708 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The antiChrists here believe a Christian is someone who rejects the Bible. How perverted and ignorant. Your father Satan has deceived you with his religion.
It seems to me that the so called anti-Christ would post just such a post as you just did.

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

#9709 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are Biblically illiterate and judgmental too you are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan.
You say judgmental? Ever read what you write?
You are a real looney tune. Look within. What do you really see?

There is nothing in a freaking name. There is a great deal in a spiritual connection.
There appears to be not much in you.

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

#9710 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy I have a dear friend that lives in your area that is needing a house keeper and I was wondering if you'd be interested considering your current finical situation.
You suck! And apparently for money. Spoiled old brat!

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

#9711 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Points at Jay and laughs.
See, this is how those your class act but of course I have come to accept it of your because you do not know any better.
Are you a Nazi or something?

Location hidden

#9712 Feb 8, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Like I give a shite, topix is not my life, unlike you who have nothing better to cling to.
And yet, yu are here: God loves you this much: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

Location hidden

#9713 Feb 8, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You say judgmental? Ever read what you write?
You are a real looney tune. Look within. What do you really see?
There is nothing in a freaking name. There is a great deal in a spiritual connection.
There appears to be not much in you.
Texas? Only two things come from Texas - Baptists and non-Christians. Yeee haaaa!:) P.S. The Lord found me down there in Old Abilene. His providence smiled on me there.:):):)

Location hidden

#9714 Feb 8, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you are just dirt poor and have nothing better to post except this nonsense however I now have a better understanding of those that live in the bottom drawers of society. Please run along and get that free meal.
Whew! And he thinks I'm caustic.

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

#9715 Feb 8, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Texas? Only two things come from Texas - Baptists and non-Christians. Yeee haaaa!:) P.S. The Lord found me down there in Old Abilene. His providence smiled on me there.:):):)
That's not true. Where you from?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#9716 Feb 8, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Whew! And he thinks I'm caustic.
She is way way way worse than any fundie.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#9717 Feb 8, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Texas? Only two things come from Texas - Baptists and non-Christians. Yeee haaaa!:) P.S. The Lord found me down there in Old Abilene. His providence smiled on me there.:):):)
I thought only two things came from Texas.....Steers and Queers......and it don't appear you have horns........so, that must mean your Queer, right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9718 Feb 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought only two things came from Texas.....Steers and Queers......and it don't appear you have horns........so, that must mean your Queer, right?

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#9719 Feb 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
All you damn Yankees have been misinformed. Jeese!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 5 min Big Al 99
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min Rosa_Winkel 8,063
White People are the Beast of the Field in the ... 37 min Sceptical_Mal 6
False Charity 51 min selatla 6
News UK government urged to show 'basic humanity' ov... 5 hr par five 3
as a fellow christian can i ask 6 hr par five 33
"40 Problems with Christianity" 8 hr little lamb 3
More from around the web