There are a lotta nuts on here

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9623 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not see IAS's post as threatening to you at all......I thought she was nice.
LMAO, reading comprehension problems?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9624 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He knows the very intent of Cookies heart.....that it is turned from Him, unto an idol god. These are facts Nettie, if you really wanted to help her you would tell her the truth. Do you believe what the Bibles says about idol worship? Thou shall have NO Other gods before Me. Nettie, we go to Heaven holding to sin. Tell her the truth if she is really a friend to you.
Anyone anywhere can have salvation, Laci.
I do not look at God the way you do. I do not look at the sacrifice of Jesus made for all mankind the way you do either.

I will tell YOU the truth:

Pope Benedict XVI

Before becoming Pope Benedict XVI, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger headed the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. In this role, he issued, with the approval of Pope John Paul II, a document called Dominus Iesus. This document asserts the supremacy of the Catholic Church, while reiterating the Catholic Church's acceptance of a modified form of "anonymous Christianity."[3]

"Nevertheless, God, who desires to call all peoples to himself in Christ and to communicate to them the fullness of his revelation and love, "does not fail to make himself present in many ways, not only to individuals, but also to entire peoples through their spiritual riches, of which their religions are the main and essential expression even when they contain ‘gaps, insufficiencies and errors'". Therefore, the sacred books of other religions, which in actual fact direct and nourish the existence of their followers, receive from the mystery of Christ the elements of goodness and grace which they contain." (I, 8)

"Theology today, in its reflection on the existence of other religious experiences and on their meaning in God's salvific plan, is invited to explore if and in what way the historical figures and positive elements of these religions may fall within the divine plan of salvation. In this undertaking, theological research has a vast field of work under the guidance of the Church's Magisterium. The Second Vatican Council, in fact, has stated that: "the unique mediation of the Redeemer does not exclude, but rather gives rise to a manifold cooperation which is but a participation in this one source"." (III, 14)

"With respect to the way in which the salvific grace of God — which is always given by means of Christ in the Spirit and has a mysterious relationship to the Church — comes to individual non-Christians, the Second Vatican Council limited itself to the statement that God bestows it "in ways known to himself"." (VI, 21)[5]
- Anonymous Christian - Wilipedia

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9625 Feb 7, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>I was not referrring to her as being threatening, IAS is a god fearing christian and would not do such a thing.......... I was referring to phoney christians such as you...
Being I consider your thoughts and actions purely demonic in nature.....I can dismiss your opinion in a heartbeat. I do not care as to what your opinion is to me, you need to learn this real quick. I lose no sleep over ppl like you, never have never will.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#9626 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, reading comprehension problems?
Birdman I don't comprehend most of your posts I usually pass them by....you are just a wanna be troll here to instigate a fight. Your master dropped the ball a long time ago. I hope you like extreme heat.......cause, where you are going you better.
MrsMurphy

Melrose Park, IL

#9627 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Being I consider your thoughts and actions purely demonic in nature.....I can dismiss your opinion in a heartbeat. I do not care as to what your opinion is to me, you need to learn this real quick. I lose no sleep over ppl like you, never have never will.
Liar. If you could dismiss me in a heartbeat you would not have commented.. Ha ha, I adore you judgemental christians.. demonic my arse... I can confidentally tell you, you will be roasting in your hell, I do not worry nor lose sleep.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9628 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Birdman I don't comprehend most of your posts I usually pass them by....you are just a wanna be troll here to instigate a fight. Your master dropped the ball a long time ago. I hope you like extreme heat.......cause, where you are going you better.
My master? Hey I am not a slave. I am thinking about a trip to Arizona to catch a few spring training games. But its kinda early for the real heat of summer. Any ways I am happy to see you still fail at comprehending what you read. Mrs M's post to IAS was in no way hateful, nor disrespectful. Please do carry on O Clueless one.

Thinking

Poole, UK

#9629 Feb 7, 2013
Another empty threat from another empty cu*t.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you like extreme heat.......cause, where you are going you better.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9630 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Birdman I don't comprehend most of your posts I usually pass them by....you are just a wanna be troll here to instigate a fight. Your master dropped the ball a long time ago. I hope you like extreme heat.......cause, where you are going you better.
Do you not see this is god behavior? Your judgement on a person? How arrogant of you. Do you not see this means you are NOT a Christian?

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#9631 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not see this is god behavior? Your judgement on a person? How arrogant of you. Do you not see this means you are NOT a Christian?
You are a silly woman.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#9632 Feb 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> You are a silly woman.
You are a nasty one!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9633 Feb 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she doesn't see it. She's ignorant. She never learned what it means to be a Christian.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9634 Feb 8, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip Gummy Bear.
The angels of God will soon be coming for you. Your time is quickly slipping away.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9635 Feb 8, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Cookie, you mentioned voodoo, earlier. I was thinking the same thing about "dollarsbill". Poor thing is confused. He thinks he's a Christian.
:)
I am according to the New Testament. You're not.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9636 Feb 8, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>OMG yer funny.. hiss!
Another ignorant comment.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9637 Feb 8, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she doesn't see it. She's ignorant. She never learned what it means to be a Christian.
The antiChrists here believe a Christian is someone who rejects the Bible. How perverted and ignorant. Your father Satan has deceived you with his religion.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9638 Feb 8, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Being I consider your thoughts and actions purely demonic in nature.....I can dismiss your opinion in a heartbeat. I do not care as to what your opinion is to me, you need to learn this real quick. I lose no sleep over ppl like you, never have never will.
YOUR consideration does not MATTER in God's determination and Christ's determination of what a person is. For your to so blatantly sit in judgment of others makes your arrogant and boastful and prideful. None of those characteristics are mentioned in Christ's biggest commandment to his followers.

You don't get it, do you Laci? You can't play God and go to heaven.
You're following false prophets if you believe that's true.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9639 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The angels of God will soon be coming for you. Your time is quickly slipping away.
Short responses, repeats the same thing over and over again...hhhmmmmmm who else do we know that has short responses, attacks NEttie and is Laci's new found "friend", and has been notably absent in posting? HHhhhmmmmmmm

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9640 Feb 8, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really revealing in her posts, isn't it? And look at her troll friend who has a new sock because his old one no longer worked for him. Pathetic, isn't it?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#9641 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The antiChrists here believe a Christian is someone who rejects the Bible. How perverted and ignorant. Your father Satan has deceived you with his religion.
Seems like you're pretty damn close with your imaginary friend Satan. You know there's drugs and doctors for that these days.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#9642 Feb 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like you're pretty damn close with your imaginary friend Satan. You know there's drugs and doctors for that these days.
And you're a Bible hater heading for the Lake of Fire. And you will be with Satan and his evil angels forever. He's not a nice guy. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 9 min RiccardoFire 2,880
jesus will never return 3 hr ROG 501
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr blacklagoon 3 610
Fairy-Tales (Trolls): Christian Censorship? 3 hr ZDF 2
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 19 hr Jones 760
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 20 hr AlertChristians 3
Why has God stop communicating with man? Mon horror girl 219
More from around the web