There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9575 Feb 5, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
How did they get the way they are. Insane conclusions from the parents? From their own mind? From some traumatic experience? I'm just curious about stuff. Why do they have beliefs that promote doom and gloom? Do they hate more than love based on their own misunderstanding? What's the deal?
Since you avoid the Bible like plague it is YOU who are in serious question.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9576 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you avoid the Bible like plague it is YOU who are in serious question.
There were Christians long before the Bible was printed.
There were countless Christians who could NOT read even after the Bible was printed and never were able to read it!
And, this was not really that long ago!

You need to change your nic; you are a worshiper of the almighty dollar, you heathen.

Location hidden

#9577 Feb 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>There were Christians long before the Bible was printed.
There were countless Christians who could NOT read even after the Bible was printed and never were able to read it!
And, this was not really that long ago!
You need to change your nic; you are a worshiper of the almighty dollar, you heathen.
The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9578 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come off thinking you can curse anyone in Jesus' name? I have news for you, Sonny, as long as you harbor hate and condemnation, you are NOT a Christian and you will NEVER get to "Heaven".

Location hidden

#9579 Feb 5, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come off thinking you can curse anyone in Jesus' name? I have news for you, Sonny, as long as you harbor hate and condemnation, you are NOT a Christian and you will NEVER get to "Heaven".
I have 'news' for you. You are a child of Satan. You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9580 Feb 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 'news' for you. You are a child of Satan. You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
Ha Ha Ha Ha! Take your filthy curse and stick it where the Sun don't shine, cretin! Oh, and get some psychiatric help!
:)

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#9581 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Your impressions is a bit off the wall...I have an impression of you as well....you think any old lifestyle will land you into eternal bliss among God and His Son. Now so..the Bible is full of do's and don'ts, remember that. You have to be kidding or for a the better word lying to say that anyone who rejects Christ will go to Heaven. Lets see now......who is posting on the Pit stop.
Nettie, a woman who supports the most Un-Godly poster and their hate for God and Jesus.
Two lesbians who say they are married and that God made them that way......even thought His Word warns of sin of homosexuality.
A person(Seen) who says the Bible is a evil book of lies.
Another person who says that Jesus is a pervert.
A Buddhist who renounces God and rejects His Son.
You better come back when you have the truth to tell me,I don't listen to lies. I am not deceived by the sin as so easily as you are.......remember that!
How about those who consider themselves God and judge others and condemn them to h3ll?

I think THAT person, you, are the one most likely to turn people away from Christ which is a far worse crime than looking at people like you and deciding there IS no Christ.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#9582 Feb 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Another God. Now, doing voodoo chants on people.

ROFLMAO!!! Look at all these Gods on here...pronouncing everyone to h3ll. And saying everyone is the devil. I can feel the wrath of their god on their heads at death for turning GOD into nothing more than their servant to their bidding.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9584 Feb 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lesbian and I say God didn't make me that way or any other way. I say there is no God.
You may be right, I may be right. Eventually we'll figure it out. Until then, stop hating people, K?
I hate no one Tam never have....never will, hate is something I can't do.

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#9585 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just described that beyotch LaciAnn7!
I have never seen evidence that you "think".........

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#9586 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate no one Tam never have....never will, hate is something I can't do.
LIAR... omg LMAO!

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#9587 Feb 6, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that all you think of the Bible is that it is a list of dos and don'ts. I find it to be an insight to human frailty and an invitation to God's grace.
It is a Book to show us the love of God...It is not a book to teach us that we can do anything we want and still know His Son.

John 14:15-31 (KJV)
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#9588 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen evidence that you "think".........
thats because I KNOW! you on the other hand are amoebic.. and therefore are just a simpleton unintelligent mass of..(fill in the blank )

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#9589 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR... omg LMAO!
Not all of us had a miserable life as a child and have not been so miserable as an adult to hate on everybody......you have a sad life don't you? I read last night where someone nailed you.....a cyber bully failure I think is how you were described. I agreed.... your little incoherent rants of filth and name calling, calling someones mother who has died a hog? Threatening to show her picture on here. How sick are you? How dangerous could you really be to innocent ppl? All question that should be answered by your mental health professional. Really shows you have become a well rounded individual, highly probable to be a useful person to society. NOT! Prozac?

“Fully Protected ~”

Location hidden

#9590 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>thats because I KNOW! you on the other hand are amoebic.. and therefore are just a simpleton unintelligent mass of..(fill in the blank )
You go and take you lithium now, I have things to do to day.....Hummm, just to think....I am not like you makes me smile. I guess you make a lot of ppl smile on here.......some who come on here and share you hateful outlook on Christians........others who see you as you are, and look to Heaven and thank God, that they are emotionally stable. Either way you make ppl smile. Got to go so, thanks for the smile. One more thing cut back on the caffeine, it will do wonders for your personality disorder. On second thought......you just need some things cast out of you. YOU KNOW THEM, THEY BEEN LIVING INSIDE YOU MOST OF YOUR LIFE.....DEPARTING FROM THEM CAN MAKE YOU NORMAL. "bye"

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#9591 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
shut it laci.. no one cares about your 'opinion'.. actually you arent liked here much at all by anyone..so take your religious based, ignorant, uneducated hiney somewhere where the hicks in hollerville congregate.. that way ya'll can compare toothlessness and twang with one another.. and you can pick the bugs outta each other's cooters.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#9592 Feb 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
bunk diatribe "bye"
LMAO.. you think for one second anyone here would believe the hick bull you spew?

OH the "demons".. woman, you are off your rocker! not to mention outta your holler! Now GIT! go make some canned roadkill! and drown in the cement pond.. thats what hicks like you do!
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#9593 Feb 6, 2013
Unlikely. You're a terrible liar.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I hate no one Tam never have....never will, hate is something I can't do.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#9594 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars NEVER admit truth.. yes, laci is a HORRIBLE liar!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#9595 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really disappointed with Laci. She was really a pretty good egg in the hillbilly forum but now that she's out in the real world she's developing a rather nasty streak.

That reminds me. I should go visit the hillbilly forum and see if my good friend hill bill bob is floating around. I hooked up with him shortly a few weeks back and discovered there was all kind of sadness on his wife's side of the family. I hope they're alright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min waaasssuuup 5,853
all religions are myths and fictions 51 min Passing thru 66
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 52 min 2all 2,621
*Forgiveness* 1 hr Truths 19
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 1 hr Big Al 247
soiled christian should not cast stones at nonb... 1 hr Passing thru 9
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 1 hr Passing thru 192
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 5 hr Old GT 246
More from around the web