There are a lotta nuts on here

“I made my choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9218 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, how God judges you.
What you should be concerned about is how He will judge you knowing how you bow to ole Buddha and all. SMH.....

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9219 Jan 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do YOU see whare I call you a >>>LIAR<<<?
I have never seen Cookie post anything as sick and evil as the lies/insults that you spew out to others that you hate.
It don't surprise me you can't see......you're blind as a bat.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9220 Jan 28, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllaaaaa....
Poor wittle baby..........
waa waa
Don't talk about Cookie that way,Lol.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9221 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It don't surprise me you can't see......you're blind as a bat.
So, Seen posted to you that you post insults and you post an insult to him?
You just proved his point, and so very well.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9222 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk about Cookie that way,Lol.
Again, you are just proving TSR/Seen correct about you!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9223 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She is an expert troll.....
You can repeat and repeat and repeat that all you want, Laci. EVERYONE knows you came on here with Gummy Bear to attack Nettie and Hell sucks and me. And you've been left alone, out to dry, and the trolls who got you here are just laughing and laughing on how they set you up.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9224 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What you should be concerned about is how He will judge you knowing how you bow to ole Buddha and all. SMH.....
Buddha is the enlightenment within everyone. There are no deities in buddhism. course, you know as little about Buddhism as you do about being a christian.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9225 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would anyone want to troll you? Your nice personality? Your unique posts? Lol..... Get real Cookie, you are tight with the trolls.....You are a lonely lady with too much time on her hands. It was you Cookie Dough that first attacked me over on Welch. I never said a word to you, I could tell you thought you knew it all. You did see where I used the word ---> "thought?"
The only trolls on here are you right now, Laci, Because Gummy Bear and pagan and all the others have left you here alone. You were suckered into their trolling and when the heat got too much for them, they left, leaving you here all alone.

How does it feel to have been sucker punched by your "new" friend, Gummy Bear, who trolled you for two years on Gilbert?

Trolls are YOUR "friends", Laci. That's what we all hear you call them, that's what we all saw.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9226 Jan 28, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>So, Seen posted to you that you post insults and you post an insult to him?
You just proved his point, and so very well.
That is what you do Nettie insult after insult. You have treated PM01 horrible. If you are going to post to me, at least try to post something that is worth reading. I do want to thank you for this short message........other ones wayyyyyyyyyyy to longggggggg!

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9227 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is what you do Nettie insult after insult. You have treated PM01 horrible. If you are going to post to me, at least try to post something that is worth reading. I do want to thank you for this short message........other ones wayyyyyyyyyyy to longggggggg!
WTF? You have YOUR nerve. You have YET to post anything BUT insults on here. It's why you CAME here at Gummy Bear's request..to troll and attack and put down Nettie.

Do you REALLY think we don't read your posts? Laci,thy name is delusional hypocrite.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9228 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat and repeat and repeat that all you want, Laci. EVERYONE knows you came on here with Gummy Bear to attack Nettie and Hell sucks and me. And you've been left alone, out to dry, and the trolls who got you here are just laughing and laughing on how they set you up.
Do you think that bothers me? Do you actually think I need a band wagon of posters behind me to give me reason to post. No one asked me to come here. I know you are talking about godSmacked....she did not ask me to come here. Not one time did I ever make her feel like she has to defend me. I can handle you. I don't PM anyone asking for their help. BOLD and I often post together but, if you notice BOLD is not here much. I can stand in with you by myself. I am just as strong willed as you and much nicer and not fake.....I don't like fake Cookie. I don't trust many on here, you being one of them.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9229 Jan 28, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you are just proving TSR/Seen correct about you!
In your delusional opinion.......when will you get it, what you have to say holds no interest for me. You become buddies with ppl for what reason Nettie?

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9230 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? You have YOUR nerve. You have YET to post anything BUT insults on here. It's why you CAME here at Gummy Bear's request..to troll and attack and put down Nettie.
Do you REALLY think we don't read your posts? Laci,thy name is delusional hypocrite.
You read them.....thanks!

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9231 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stuck your tongue out at me so much..... that you have to roll it up, to get in back in your mouth! Lol! Guess you won't read this either? Lol.

“I made my choice.”

Location hidden

#9232 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is Cookie Dough......salmonella anyone??

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9233 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>In your delusional opinion.......when will you get it, what you have to say holds no interest for me. You become buddies with ppl for what reason Nettie?
Then leave...all your trolling buddies have...go...there's no one here who is into you and your trolling anymore.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9234 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You have stuck your tongue out at me so much..... that you have to roll it up, to get in back in your mouth! Lol! Guess you won't read this either? Lol.
Nothing you say makes sense. I have noticed that about you. You're like a middle school kid trying to be a high school kid and all that comes out is childish babble.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9235 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yours is Cookie Dough......salmonella anyone??
Again...middle school kid, wants to sound like a high schooler, and all that comes out is childish babble.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9236 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You read them.....thanks!
Of course we read them. that's how we know you're a troll. That's how we know you're just here to attack. ONly you pack left you. LIke a stupid joke in high school, they left you here to troll all by yourself.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#9237 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that bothers me? Do you actually think I need a band wagon of posters behind me to give me reason to post. No one asked me to come here. I know you are talking about godSmacked....she did not ask me to come here. Not one time did I ever make her feel like she has to defend me. I can handle you. I don't PM anyone asking for their help. BOLD and I often post together but, if you notice BOLD is not here much. I can stand in with you by myself. I am just as strong willed as you and much nicer and not fake.....I don't like fake Cookie. I don't trust many on here, you being one of them.
Yeah, you do need it. You have absolutely NO reason to be here now that Gummy Bear is gone, yet you stay to just continue the troll. do you think that's a good use of time for Christ to judge you on? Trolling? Insulting? Judging?

You are SO far removed from ANYTHING Christ commanded that you not even in a cult RELATED to christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible Interpretation 1 hr ROG 1,580
Just A Talk With You Christians. 1 hr ROG 481
False beliefs: 1 hr ROG 134
Why did Christ come to Earth? 1 hr ROG 703
What did Jesus tell us about Paul? 4 hr Jesus Is 20
Intelligent People Question Everything 5 hr NO WAY 869
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 6 hr PrinceofDarkness 3,311
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr NO WAY 20,825
More from around the web