There are a lotta nuts on here

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#9198 Jan 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazz, you only have 81 posts showing on your profile, and only been here since this January. Hard to claim a long history of that lie of your's with only 81 posts and only a couple of weeks at best of being on Topix.
Unless of course you are a another troll sock spreading more lies.
Heh. You know not what you say.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9199 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Cookie! You just described yourself. Thank you for letting me, and everyone know what you do from your first cup of coffee in the morning..... until you fall asleep at your keyboard. Really now.....thanks, I see you put some effort in exposing yourself. The Bibles says.."Your sins will find you out." The Cookie is out of the jar.....\../
this lame little rant proves nothing more than projecting on your part.

As to the bible quote...it fits perfectly on the assertion that you are not a christian.

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#9200 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
this lame little rant proves nothing more than projecting on your part.
As to the bible quote...it fits perfectly on the assertion that you are not a christian.
You're an expert on the bible and Christianity too?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#9201 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an expert on the bible and Christianity too?
Are you? Seems if you are not, then why attack others?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9202 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
this lame little rant proves nothing more than projecting on your part.
As to the bible quote...it fits perfectly on the assertion that you are not a christian.
Lacis not a Christian? lol What next? Are you going to claim not to be a troll?

lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9203 Jan 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you? Seems if you are not, then why attack others?
Good Question.... for the ilk!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9204 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. You know not what you say.
You'll have to do better than that.

Until you offer some proof, and continue your trouble making trolling, you leave people no choice but see you for the disruptive troll that you are.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9205 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an expert on the bible and Christianity too?
See!

More trolling.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9206 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by the icons.......I don't think Sinningseen is very popular .
ROFLMAO!!!

What a hypocrite

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9207 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Correction.......how God looks at sin.
Correction, how God judges you.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9208 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is her MO. She used to infest my forum with this stuff all the time. I am not surprised to see this with her here... Heh...
Ah, gummy Bear. Look at you. Trying out yet ANOTHER sock.

Pathetic

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9209 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. You know not what you say.
Ah, Gummy Bear. Trying out that "psychology" you screw up so bad everytime?

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#9210 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an expert on the bible and Christianity too?
Just you, Gummy Bear...I'm the expert on you and your socks, on accounta you troll me so much.

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9211 Jan 28, 2013
AFP123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an expert on the bible and Christianity too?
She is an expert troll.....

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9212 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you, Gummy Bear...I'm the expert on you and your socks, on accounta you troll me so much.
Why in the world would anyone want to troll you? Your nice personality? Your unique posts? Lol..... Get real Cookie, you are tight with the trolls.....You are a lonely lady with too much time on her hands. It was you Cookie Dough that first attacked me over on Welch. I never said a word to you, I could tell you thought you knew it all. You did see where I used the word ---> "thought?"

“Giving hats to Trolls.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9213 Jan 28, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, how God judges you.
An idolater trying to give useless advice.....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#9214 Jan 28, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Good Question.... for the ilk!
It's a good question for all......to debate is one thing, but to attack because one doesn't believe or see things your way is not good and we should all strive to do better, because we sure in hell aren't going to agree with each other......so, truly debating is the next best thing as long as it is respectful....which is where things fall apart......lol!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9215 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would anyone want to troll you? Your nice personality? Your unique posts? Lol..... Get real Cookie, you are tight with the trolls.....You are a lonely lady with too much time on her hands. It was you Cookie Dough that first attacked me over on Welch. I never said a word to you, I could tell you thought you knew it all. You did see where I used the word ---> "thought?"
Welllaaaaa....
Poor wittle baby..........

waa waa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9216 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an expert troll.....
Do tell!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9217 Jan 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world would anyone want to troll you? Your nice personality? Your unique posts? Lol..... Get real Cookie, you are tight with the trolls.....You are a lonely lady with too much time on her hands. It was you Cookie Dough that first attacked me over on Welch. I never said a word to you, I could tell you thought you knew it all. You did see where I used the word ---> "thought?"
Do YOU see whare I call you a >>>LIAR<<<?

I have never seen Cookie post anything as sick and evil as the lies/insults that you spew out to others that you hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Nativity Story 2 min messianic114 305
Intelligent People Question Everything 7 min messianic114 1,197
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 1 hr ChristineM 1,189
Gods Who Disagree With The Data 1 hr blacklagoon 39
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 2 hr roghomo 25
Early Christianity 2 hr roghomo 383
Not Even Remotely Historic 3 hr dollarsbill 18
gen 49: 27 6 hr dollarsbillwhacks 919
More from around the web