Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#8894 Jan 24, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Cookie Parker
So a fetus has arms? legs? a full body and even a heart beat?
Sounds like a human being to me.
Please explain when it becomes a fetus and when it stops being a fetus and becomes a baby. Oh, and one more question. Of all the people I have known to be pregnant why has not one of them that found out they were pregnant at 3-4 months calls it a fetus? They call it their baby.
Could you please explain these questions.
<quoted text>
A fetus lacks a brain stem...that connects the movement. It also has gills, like a fish and up to the point a woman has the right to choose to abort it, is the size of plum. NOT a child...a fetus.

It is a fetus until it is born and sustains its life outside the womb after 9 months....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8895 Jan 24, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you left out "boring".
LOL

Yep, I missed adding that one.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#8896 Jan 24, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Cookie Parker
So a fetus has arms? legs? a full body and even a heart beat?
Sounds like a human being to me.
Please explain when it becomes a fetus and when it stops being a fetus and becomes a baby. Oh, and one more question. Of all the people I have known to be pregnant why has not one of them that found out they were pregnant at 3-4 months calls it a fetus? They call it their baby.
Could you please explain these questions.
<quoted text>
There are two threads already discussing abortion......why don't you take it back over to one of them......thanks!!!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8898 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it correct......and it is easy to tell the difference between a "REAL/TRUE" Christian and a Fundamentalist Christian.......Laci is a Fundamentalist Christian, one who doesn't TRUST God and feels the need to speak FOR God!!!!
A "REAL/TRUE" Christian knows what God has planned for them, accept that plan and spreads God's message......WITHOUT condemning the beliefs of those who belief differently.
I trust God, love Him and serve Him.....the truth of the Bible will not change because you claim to have a wife..

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8899 Jan 24, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol you're awesome!
So are you HG! LOL, thanks! I thought I would check the thread out again......need another laugh. You need a laugh? Stick around......LOL!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8901 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two threads already discussing abortion......why don't you take it back over to one of them......thanks!!!
BAC likes it here. So do I....another thing, there are threads that fit your lifestyle of living, more then the Christian forum. What are you doing here? You don't see me on a gay forum. Again this is a Christian forum, if you go, will you take Nettie and Cookie with you?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8902 Jan 24, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yep, I missed adding that one.
You miss a lot!

*wedgie*

lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8903 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you HG! LOL, thanks! I thought I would check the thread out again......need another laugh. You need a laugh? Stick around......LOL!
Thank You!

*blushing*

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8904 Jan 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
God..oh my stars everyone LOOK!!!!! It's GOD!!!
Thank you Cookie but, I don't like you to call me my Father......I am His daughter. Now I certainly don't want to become your idol.... Buddha will get jealous,Lol.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8905 Jan 24, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You miss a lot!
*wedgie*
lol
You mean like the chance to ever make a sane post?

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8906 Jan 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus lacks a brain stem...that connects the movement. It also has gills, like a fish and up to the point a woman has the right to choose to abort it, is the size of plum. NOT a child...a fetus.
It is a fetus until it is born and sustains its life outside the womb after 9 months....
So, a premature baby born under 9 months is still a fetus...or is it a parasite? I say it is a baby....

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8907 Jan 24, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You!
*blushing*
Your welcome, I am sure you deserve the compliment. Considering you have had to deal with these trolls much longer then me. I am here to help now.....

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8909 Jan 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
lacking a brain stem, gills......hey, you sure your not a tadpole?

Location hidden

#8911 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the chance of me ever making a sane post?
I doubt you could ever make a sane post.

Location hidden

#8912 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I trust Satan, love Him and serve Him.....the lies of the Bible will not change because you claim to have a wife..
Nothing new here.

Tell us about your Lord Satan.

Location hidden

#8914 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>BAC likes it here. So do I....another thing, there are threads that fit your lifestyle of living, more then the Christian forum. What are you doing here? You don't see me on a gay forum. Again this is a Christian forum, if you go, will you take Nettie and Cookie with you?
And there's your obsessively narcissistic control freak issues again.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8915 Jan 24, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Pot meet kettle!
lol
BS
And, boy, are you ever off this evening.
I have never claimed to 'see' devils in another person or claimed I could drive them out.
Why don't you try to get your **it together, hon?
You are really off this evening.
geez

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8916 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome, I am sure you deserve the compliment. Considering you have had to deal with these trolls much longer then me. I am here to help now.....
Together, you and HG can make mudpies.
Oh Joy
Oh Rapture

Location hidden

#8917 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Cookie but, I don't like you to call me my Father Satan......I am His daughter. Now I certainly don't want to become your idol.... Buddha will get jealous,Lol.
Why, are you ashamed of your evil "dad"?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#8918 Jan 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>BAC likes it here. So do I....another thing, there are threads that fit your lifestyle of living, more then the Christian forum. What are you doing here? You don't see me on a gay forum. Again this is a Christian forum, if you go, will you take Nettie and Cookie with you?
You're not a Christian. NorCal and Nettie are I have respect for the Christians. You're fundie...a born again evangelical political cultists...you should be on the political threads cheering for republican anti-American legislation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 12 min Gary Coaldigger 2,431
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 13 min Passing thru 669
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min WasteWater 1,968
Glorifying the one and only true living God 1 hr dollarsbill 18
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 2 hr purplelady1040 4,819
American-Israeli Rabbi compares Obama to Haman 3 hr dollarsbill 6
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Cookie_Parker 19,790
The duping of American Christians 15 hr dollarsbill 105
More from around the web