“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#8605 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, there was a nice lady on here that it bothered.... so I decided to change it. Thanks, again.
That was very kind, and I appreciate your courtesy as well. Thank you and God bless you and yours.

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#8606 Jan 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is a satanist she will realize it in due time. One is born a satanist there is no converting. You either are or you aren't.
The satanic reds are not real satanists.
It's amazing how some of you people will go to bs websites instead of going to the CoS site or Vexen's site.
As near as I can tell, I'm not. However, I do agree with much that you believe and I see the truth in it.:)

Mrs Whitewater

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8607 Jan 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that you lied yesterday.. would you like me to expose it for everyone here, whiney??
Go for it......I don't lie. Waiting.........

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#8608 Jan 20, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy satanic witch,
Hope today finds you in good spirits.......lol:-)

Yep, another nic, same garbage from that poster......and though our lives go on, that person is obviously stuck and must spinning their wheels.....sad for them!!!

Peace:-)
G'day lovely :D I slept and slept and feel great! Love the love heart btw. How's you and yours?
<3

“The..”

#8609 Jan 20, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>I do not respond to you because 99% of the time I do not read your posts. Since you do not love Christ, I cannot fellowship with you and I cannot learn anything from you, hence I have no need to read your posts.

Prior to scrolling past your posts, I have answered you numerous times about my faith, doctrine and salvation. Let me try again:

Salvation is a free gift from God. Once you accept that Christ is God's Son, you believe He lived a sinless life so He could die for our sins, that He died and was resurrected, then you repent of your sins and accept salvation. Post salvation, obedience of all of Christ's commands is mandatory if you love Christ. Baptism is done out of love for Christ and is a first step of obedience.

What part of my beliefs are you adamantly opposed to?

This has been my position for over 30 years, and I am very clear about. I declare it regularly on here. How you could of missed every single time is beyond me. As for my faith and doctrine, I am a Christian and my doctrine is best described in the Bible.

God bless you and yours.
Amen! Hello :D
<3

“The..”

#8610 Jan 20, 2013
Incessant Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>You have just posted that you are going to hell and you are a liar.

If you scroll past her posts then how did you manage to read this one. No, you read her posts and then post about it to others.

This one exposed you and it reveals that NorCal and you were behind the posting of Native's moms obiturary photo on Topix along with your filth friends.

Please explain to your teachers how it is that you hate your own child, then you say that Roman does not love Christ when her post reveals that she does and she says as much.

That was hateful and you got it from satan.

NorCal does not love Christ, neither does Cookie, Janeebe, Troth, 15th, and Nettie, but you post to them so that makes you a liar demon.
So, you can learn from Troth, we get that and that is your problem.
In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour, be gone satan!!!

“The..”

#8611 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Romans, for what is it worth......I believe you love God and you post the truth. It is hard for some to receive, still you post the truth. I see the love of God shinning through. God bless you.:)
Lots of love hearts for you :)

“The..”

#8612 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, there was a nice lady on here that it bothered.... so I decided to change it. Thanks, again.
More love hearts for you and chocolate and these;

https://www.google.com.au/search...

Mark 12:31
"The second is this:'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

Love you neighbour <3

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#8613 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it......I don't lie. Waiting.........
Nothing to hide? hmmm you went running to the mods didnt you? whinela?

“The..”

#8614 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TRYING....I know miracles happen, they are around us everyday. How are you? I am thinking the world events point to His coming at any given time.
I agree :) Have you checked out my thread in Top Stories?

{*a kindly warning to uninvited trolls, there are Godly Warrior Angels carrying swords on my thread*}

“The..”

#8615 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TRYING....I know miracles happen, they are around us everyday. How are you? I am thinking the world events point to His coming at any given time.
I'll tm the link if you want :)

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8616 Jan 20, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, which I why I told the person I was speaking to pray for Romans. IMO, that is all we can do at this point. God's timing is perfect and He will teach Romans and the rest of us what we need to know in His timing.
Also, teachers who teach wrongly are held to a higher degree of accountability regardless of their intentions. They have anothers soul in their hands.
God bless.
Praying for a saved child of God such as myself is good......but
I'd rather you pray for yourselves and the lost souls than pray for me. I know I'm saved, do you? I'm a child of the living God......I'm washed in the BLOOD of Christ Jesus.

----------

1 Timothy 1:15- This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

----------

John 5:24- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

----------

John 1:12- But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

----------

Galatians 4:1-7
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

----------

1 John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.

“The..”

#8617 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it......I don't lie. Waiting.........
More presents for you;

Love hearts and Blessings <3

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8618 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
G'day lovely :D I slept and slept and feel great! Love the love heart btw. How's you and yours?
<3
We are well today......just relaxing, watching some football and a show called Castle:-)

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#8619 Jan 20, 2013
I just have to post this. Not saying what I am thinking but this song sure fits the situation.

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8620 Jan 20, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very kind, and I appreciate your courtesy as well. Thank you and God bless you and yours.
Thank you......:)

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#8621 Jan 20, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
More presents for you;
Love hearts and Blessings <3
I love these! Thank you Juicy I will use them......Love and prayers, to you as well.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#8622 Jan 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
JESUS said when You see things happening, the end is not far away, but, a little while yet. I say PROPHESY, has not all been fullfilled yet. BUT, its unmistakenly happening now. Romans Road is good with scriptures, i wish she would post the things that she can find that are yet unfulled. JESUS said, ELIAS will come first before him, and make things right. The "BRANCH" of GOD will also come.( SERVANT ) The TEMPLE also will be Built. So the last hour or two can be some years yet, for these things to come to pass. I hope a GREAT REVIVAL , will also come. With MIRACLES and HEALING, and MANY MANY being SAVED.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#8623 Jan 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is a satanist she will realize it in due time. One is born a satanist there is no converting. You either are or you aren't.
The satanic reds are not real satanists.
It's amazing how some of you people will go to bs websites instead of going to the CoS site or Vexen's site.
hi sweetie

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8624 Jan 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you only copy/paste from RCC sites in order to play "Catholic". I think I believe more of your church's beliefs than you do. This is why I state that I'm more a Catholic than you despite my never even stepping foot in a Catholic church in my entire life.
----------
John 11:25-26
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
----------
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
----------
Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
No one believes anything you post anymore, GodSmacked.
You are a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If only 144,000 of the Jews will be saved, why...? 33 min NDanger 3
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 56 min par five 1,473
I don't understand 1 hr QUITTNER Sep 20 2014 11
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 2 hr River Tam 92
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 2 hr River Tam 532
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 3 hr messianic114 635
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 3 hr Truth 178
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 9 hr Gillette 3,091
•••

Christian People Search