There are a lotta nuts on here

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#8427 Jan 19, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
What if everyone just quit responding directly to doc's posts?????
Indirect posts can be helpful though.
But, but, it's so much fun bashing him!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8428 Jan 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>In his letter to Titus, Paul writes, "To the pure all things are pure, but to the corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure; their very minds and consciences are corrupted. They profess to know God, but they deny him by their deeds; they are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good deed" (Titus 1:15-16).
Let's take those verses in their context.
----------
Titus 1:10-16
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#8429 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
now here is a much different side of me. I once drove a rig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5zoTLwrm9QEXX
Bright Blessings &
Roll On!!
Mrs Whitewater
wheres the bear?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8430 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
now here is a much different side of me. I once drove a rig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5zoTLwrm9QEXX
Bright Blessings &
Roll On!!
Mrs Whitewater
Faun

http://youtu.be/zkuUq_X2CaI

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8431 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right!!:))
Thanks. <smiles big>
Mrs Whitewater
You're welcome.

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#8433 Jan 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That must have been a fun job.
I would have to say that the best part was the looks I would get from the "guys" as all 5'2" and 95lbs of me jumped from the seat to the ground as I got out of my rig to fuel or eat. i loved watching them watch me as they was sure that I couldn't strap my own trailer. lmao

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8435 Jan 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sealize how idiotic I sounds? Phat would lean kno one including me own rope, pricks, pastures, etc could share the bong. U no I'm just playing a play "Christian" troll game, but shrill......pat yeast I couldd le somewhat believable for the readers.
Are you drunk again?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8438 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>What I want to know is this? Why do these gays stalk our children? If they claim they are a group then they should only adopt children that they procreate by same sex means.
Hi "doc' sock! what does this make now 8 or 9 now?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8440 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>What I want to know is this? Why do these gays stalk our children? If they claim they are a group then they should only adopt children that they procreate by same sex means.
So by your logic no one should be able to adopt children. What difference would it make if a child is adopted by a same sex couple or a heterosexual couple because neither one produced the child.
They're not stalking children. FYI, many gays and lesbians have had their own children by natural means. Many of them were married to partners of the opposite sex before they admitted to themselves that they were gay or lesbian.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8441 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,your dad ruined your soul and you will neverhave peace which is why you are gay and hate you and your dad.
http:www.youtube.com/watch?b=y rdad666
Why did your dad use you to practice with while he was planning his NAMBLA creation? You really liked that huh?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8443 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say that the best part was the looks I would get from the "guys" as all 5'2" and 95lbs of me jumped from the seat to the ground as I got out of my rig to fuel or eat. i loved watching them watch me as they was sure that I couldn't strap my own trailer. lmao
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
LOL I can see how that could be fun. You're tiny like me then?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8444 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>Bu your daughter is gay so that makes you a gay pedophile.....does your daughter call you daddy or are you NorCal's dad??????
since you are a member of NAMBLA.. do you call them ALL daddy? or just the one who created it which happens to be your sperm donor?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8445 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you showed your dad and you strapped on a bigger one that he had to strap on. Does NorCal call you daddy?
Back to share with us more of your fantasies?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8446 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>My dad is a real man.
Yeah.. the founder of NAMBLA! Check it out!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8447 Jan 19, 2013
Rose th odor wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you showed your dad and you strapped on a bigger one that he had to strap on. Does NorCal call you daddy?
whatsa matter? you jealous that you still are hung like a three yr old? I'll bet NAMBLA loves that! Ask your daddies!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8448 Jan 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Why did your dad use you to practice with while he was planning his NAMBLA creation? You really liked that huh?
He must have,he can't stop talking about it. He is worse than a gabby girl at a slumber party who recently lost her virginity.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#8450 Jan 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah.. the founder of NAMBLA! Check it out!
They used to call him NAMBY is school. He was the darling of all the bullies.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8453 Jan 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The gospel of Jesus Christ is hard hitting and offensive to sinners. The clutches of sin are strong but Jesus can break off those chains!
Luke 13:3- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Hebrews 2:3- How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
Hebrews 9:27- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Revelation 20:15- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
==========
Isaiah 55:6-7
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
==========
Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Your mythology is hardly what anyone would call "hard hitting". Hard laughing is what most people do upon reading your posts.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#8454 Jan 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
He must have,he can't stop talking about it. He is worse than a gabby girl at a slumber party who recently lost her virginity.
I know... he's so proud of his NAMBLA daddy! sick, but proud.. but then again, there are those who aren't quite human.. doc is a prime example.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#8455 Jan 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, it's so much fun bashing him!
Well it was just a suggestion!
Let's do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 min INSULTING THE PRO... 7,338
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 7 min Alphabet 674
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 12 min INSULTING THE PRO... 4,519
The True Name Of The CREATOR 3 hr LarryX 21
Science and Religion 6 hr rog 80
Christian anal surgeons 6 hr rog 16
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr rog 18,599
All non-believers;GO AWAY. 6 hr rog 48
Evidence Against God 7 hr Praise Jesus 2,743
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 8 hr Praise Jesus 93
More from around the web