There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#5984 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Really Cookie? Lion dose not lie? Here she is using the name "Sanctified" http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TBQ0DHC...
She never lied about being Sanctified.

See, you have no logic to your accusations. Just like GS, you want to people to BELIEVE in wrong so imply things...but being Sancitfied doesn't make Lion a liar....

You got anything else?

BTW, when was the last time she used Sanctified? Looks like a couple years ago.

Anderson, IN

#5985 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
@ Lion, do find time today to think about how you treat others that you call friends. Don't be a repeat offender. Bye.......got to run.
Back at cha.. you turned on her after she defended you against GS=GodSmacked and you have brought false accusations against her...guess if you lie down the haters, you come up telling JEsus to kiss your arse, huh?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5986 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>1 John 1:9
1 John 1:9.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
The devils just think they have some dirt on you, when in truth.....it is them who is in far worse shape then those who have repented, and turned from their sin.
Being homosexual is not a sin.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#5987 Jan 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Being homosexual is not a sin.
Engaging in same sex is. Your church teaches this.

Anderson, IN

#5988 Jan 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the quote from Christ and not the Jewish laws of the old testament, which says Homosexuality is wrong and they can't marry with a state marriage license.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#5989 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
The devils just think they have some dirt on you, when in truth.....it is them who is in far worse shape then those who have repented, and turned from their sin.
You defending him is just pathetic......whether or not he has repented and been forgiven for his pass is really irrelevant......the fact is that Wayne is nasty to others and gets back EXACTLY what he dishes out........and that's NOT being a Christian in any way, shape or form......that's just being a nasty person.

Maybe you should remove the blinders it might help you to see what is truly going on.......and if you don't like Lion, then simply ignore their posts......but you can't because it is easier to insult what you perceive is their bad behavior while at the same time ignore or condoning Wayne's bad behavior......typical hypocritical person!!!!

Peace!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#5990 Jan 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the Church one attends, if one attends a particular Church........and I'm sorry, but engaging in sexual activity with someone of the Same Sex is not a sin........and please show the verse where God said, "HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION". I want you to show me the EXACT quote I've given you in a particular chapter and verse......by the way, this quote is not going to be found in Leviticus, Romans, 1 Corinthians or Timothy.

Anderson, IN

#5991 Jan 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the Church one attends, if one attends a particular Church........and I'm sorry, but engaging in sexual activity with someone of the Same Sex is not a sin........and please show the verse where God said, "HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION". I want you to show me the EXACT quote I've given you in a particular chapter and verse......by the way, this quote is not going to be found in Leviticus, Romans, 1 Corinthians or Timothy.
And it won't be found in those because GOD never said it...and sides, Christ is the one who made the word flesh...and Christ NEVER said homosexuality was a sin and that same sex state marriage licenses could not be administered.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#5992 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know Lion, something about your every post brings to mind bottom feeder. Hey, that is a good name compared to when you called me Satan's Wh--- As you well KNOW I never have or ever will use inappropriate language. I think that is sinful. I don't lie.....everything I tell you that you have done is the .truth. My life is not a lie, I hate lies......they destroy others, they destroy you. I know when "Sola" asked God to "forgive him" He did. That is what God does! Did you forget that about God?? Play church is a common phrase Lion, catch up soon will you? Bottom line, you are a cyber bully! A pretend Christian and I see no truth or love in you. You sold God out with your hate and jealousy. You attack and then accuse others of attacking you! That is what you have done to me every time!
Oh.. I see now.. your friend sola can do what he pleases in which YOU 'think' is a sin and you dont take him to task for it.. why is that Laci? But you RAIL at me and anyone else you dont 'like' but know nothing of. Keep defending that pedophile.. makes you look "christian" and all ya know..

Your BS is just that and you WILL pay for that in hell.. God told me so!
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#5993 Jan 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wayne.
Aren't you the one who said you've never even set foot on a university campus?
God bless wilful ignorance.
Conservapedia? Did you know that for quite some time the lead-in picture in the Evolution entry was Adolph Hitler? When even the conservatives started figuring out they were nothing but a bunch of right wing dipshits they changed it to Charles Darwin.
By the way, scientists were not initially against the theory of evolution. Actually, it was such big news that Gregor Mendel's seminal work in genetics was all but forgotten for practically fifty years when in fact it held the key to why evolution actually works. Technically, the combination of Darwin's theory an Mendel's observations is called the 'Modern Synthesis of the Theory of Evolution'. DNA sequencing is just icing on the cake, as is everything else we know about biology.
God bless wilful ignorance.
You're just full of stupidity, aren't you?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#5994 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I tear out nothing of God's infallible word.....I keep it all close to my heart, I love HIM and I love HIS Word 100% of the time. It is you who is guilty of compromise, I am a firm believer in upholding God's Righteous standards! You are in this for popularity, I am not. I am in it for Heaven and to expose the lying devils bashing His Holy Name. I will fight till my death saying God is right and you are wrong. Now, use more filthy words to me, you hypocrite!
Sola LOVES to use 'filthy words'.. gonna keep defending his azz? You hypocritical WV hick!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#5995 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
@ Lion, do find time today to think about how you treat others that you call friends. Don't be a repeat offender. Bye.......got to run.
Maybe YOU should heed your own advice!

Just sayin!
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#5996 Jan 10, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us in the Bible where CHRIST said homosexuality is wrong, you socked ignorant born again evangelical.
You're not a Christian so you are irrelevant.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#5997 Jan 10, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
and lest remind everyone what YOU'RE full of!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#5998 Jan 10, 2013
lest=lets!
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#5999 Jan 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
They are like the rabid cretans that turned on Stephen and actually bit him and then stoned him. Pathetic.
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#6000 Jan 10, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO idea who's forgiven. Anyone that continues to live in the same sin is NOT born again. His endless false doctrine condemns him, as does his changing scripture accusers him. One thing he doesn't have to worry about is hell, because he doesn't believe in it. Murray told him so.
Screw you Spaci. I don't post anything like the degrading and foul sewage SS and Doc do, but they can say whatever they want and you ignore it.
Sola posts: "YOU are nothing to me. You are LESS than nothing. You are just a warped faggot whose daughter is a lesbo headed to the same HELLFIRE YOU are. At least you keep it in the family, don't you shit for brains?"
I happened to be responding to Sola's: "You're still full of shit."
Why don't you get on his azz about his lewd and perverse posts? How come it's OK for your buddies to post anything against the Bible and against humanity and you close your eyes to it. Hypocrite.
Also, who are you? You are now using the terms "playing church" and "bottom feeders" which ONLY ONE person used over and over to attack you with. I've never heard one other person use those words you despised. So have you now become CD, or were you always? You going to give back the hate she gave you by attacking me with it? You're such a fine little demon. Now run along an go see who else you can lie about and degrade, troll and terrorize.
awwwww, the widdle self righteous hypocrite can't take it? Cry me a river scumbag.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#6001 Jan 10, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we say what you're full of? No need. Everyone knows. I advised you to quit bending over.

Most of Arnold Murray's heretical teaching comes from a subtle misinterpreting of Scripture. He commonly manipulates the original Greek and Hebrew languages, abuses the use of symbols and numerics, interprets Scripture out of context, and makes use of selective citations. BY emphasizing to his audience that he has the correct, almost "secret" meaning of the text that most scholars have ignored or overlooked, Murray can get a passage of Scripture to mean almost anything he desires it to. He claims that the majority of Christians have been wrong from the beginning regarding their understanding of Scripture.(Parable of the Fig Tree, tape #445)

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmur...

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#6002 Jan 10, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian so you are irrelevant.
Neither are you. Only difference is Cookie IS relevant.

Mr. Murray also teaches the doctrine of annihilationism. This view teaches that all unbelievers will not be tormented eternally in hell, but will completely disappear. "We know man can kill our earthly bodies, but only our Father in heaven has the power to wipe out the existence of the soul...

God's emotions are so much greater than you can even imagine, and to roast one of his own children day and night would be something only Satan would conceive of".(Newsletter #151)

Christ, on the other hand, asserts that just like the righteous will have never ending life, so shall the unrighteous have never ending punishment (Matt. 25:41,46). Furthermore, this punishment is a conscious punishment according to Revelation 14:9-11 (cL Rev.20:10).

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmur...
Sola Scriptura

Huntington, WV

#6003 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave me life, not my father! And if my path is crooked, so mote it be! I would rather have others think kindly of me then to have them think of me the way they do of you doc and of sola and of laci. You are all self rightous, human hating bigots who have nothing better to do then to go on the internet and proclaim how just and upright you are.
Just and upright people DO NOT "play around with" or "experiment" with CHILDREN!! If you do not get this, then you are in the same boat as sola and headed for the same destination. Affiliation breeds Assimilation!
And did you ever once consider that God may have put sola in that chair so the damage he could do on others would be greatly diminished? Think about it, sola hurt god's children and God said, "Oh no you don't, nor shall you any more!"
Mrs Whitewater
I WAS A CHILD MYSELF you stupid ass lesbo! lol We, at the time, didn't know better. Unlike YOU who CONTINUES on your perverted ways and actions.

I was FORGIVEN. YOU are STILL wallowing around in the filth of your sis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 14 min Gary Coaldigger 908
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 20 min PAUL OPINION RELI... 3,217
I'M PREPARED TO MEET GOD to defend my rejection... 24 min PAUL OPINION RELI... 210
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 1 hr sciencewillwin 22
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible (Jul '15) 1 hr sciencewillwin 2,195
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr DANNO 4,178
Poll Who is the dumbest fundie on the TCF in 2016? 2 hr GnashingofTeeth 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr INSULTING TO JESUS 17,935
More from around the web