There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3773 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think you made a point in all this gibberish? You're just another lost atheist in need of a Savior.
You're just jealous because RR is an even bigger fundie than you. RR has stolen your crown Wayne and is now without doubt the craziest fundie on Topix. You're really going to have to work some to get your crown back. Good luck with that!
ur mom

La Follette, TN

#3775 Jan 3, 2013
what kind of person wants to serve a god that kills/murders babies, women, and children???

is this some kind of game to god?? why do this to start with? i mean really billions of souls in hell and thousands in heaven.. makes sense to me!!

if you want to serve a god like that go ahead. as for me and my house - absolutely not!!!
Waynes nightmare

United States

#3776 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
You are a laughable hypocrite.
and you're a diaper wearin little porker.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3777 Jan 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Before one can reject something, they first have to completely understand and accept this and then later reject it in order to be guilty of what you say.
God takes all things into account.
He did and came up with this.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Waynes nightmare

United States

#3778 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
He did and came up with this.
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
and for you, ya diaper wearin twit:

Matthew 7:1-5

English Standard Version (ESV)
Judging Others

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3779 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Now if you want to bring up the past I will go there with you. I don't like to but I will. You are a hateful troll WAAT/38 special. I know very well what you are doing here. I have seen things that you and the others have thrown in Sola's face. Now, you have sold out God to have Cookie dough for a friend. I am not like that. I hold fast to what I believe in, not like you selling out everyone sooner or later. You acted like you like me on one account and viciously attacked me on another. Your jealousy ran pretty deep in the the friendship of BOLD-TRYING and Laci........your true colors come out every time, I think it is because you can't hide yourself......even if you do have countless accounts. Now back off, while you can. I like Sola and I refuse to let you turn me against him. At least he is against abortion, unlike you. You are one low person.
Not every one can handle the teaching of Murray. I don't hold with everything he says but I DO know he is NOT a racist, he teaches more about Jesus Christ than any FAKE Christian on this forum even tries to, he is dead set against abortionists and anyone who tries to set man over God.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3780 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every one can handle the teaching of Murray. I don't hold with everything he says but I DO know he is NOT a racist, he teaches more about Jesus Christ than any FAKE Christian on this forum even tries to, he is dead set against abortionists and anyone who tries to set man over God.
Hi Wayne,

Happy New Year.

God bless you.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3781 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
What Lion is trying to do is cause division between you and I. It does not work with me. This place is full of fake Christians. I look at it this way, those of the household of the enemy will ban together. Let them, we know who is in real.

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3782 Jan 3, 2013
Waynes nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>and for you, ya diaper wearin twit:
Matthew 7:1-5
English Standard Version (ESV)
Judging Others
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
I judge you as a nut....here one for you.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#3783 Jan 3, 2013
Waynes nightnmare wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is "troth"?
you're delusional, not to mention whacked.
Try again dear you are failing miserable here. It is obvious who you are and most realize that.

Manalapan, FL

#3784 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming it is CHRISTIANS that these verses are speaking of. The verses you post do NOT say that, they are speaking of sinners and ones living under the law of Moses.
Learn to rightly divide, then come back.
And STILL, Christ CAN fogive divorce and THAT means the SIN of divorce is FORGIVEN.
Just like homosexuals can be forgiven but if they do not have Christ as their Savior, they WILL continue in sin.
SS all of HEr accounts are very telling of HEr in real life. Think about sHE has a long history and this is the new outlet sHE can continue that behavior in. If you think about it sHE is CONNING fooling and confusing posters for a reason.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#3785 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hatred and ignorance overflows.
Ahhh, and your love overflows like a broken sewer.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3786 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christians we can take in the meat and spit out the bones. At least Arnold Murray encourages people to read the bible for themselves and not blindly rely on pastors, churches, etc etc.
The Word of God tells us to "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." in 2 Timothy 2:15.

Unbelievers have to copy each other on their idiotic asinine evolution and other man-made devil theories. Unbelievers and fake Christians are afraid to think for themselves, someone may not like them.

Manalapan, FL

#3787 Jan 3, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, and your love overflows like a broken sewer.
I thought you "never" posted anything nasty and vile to posters. Yet another lie to add to your miles of them now run along and grab those cookies.

You are failing miserably, it may be time to bring out another of your 100's of logins.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3788 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What Lion is trying to do is cause division between you and I. It does not work with me. This place is full of fake Christians. I look at it this way, those of the household of the enemy will ban together. Let them, we know who is in real.
No, that isn't what Lion is trying to do. My life does not revolve around your phony self Laci, not even a tad. SS and I have been through this for years. This is what happens when you jump into something feet first that you're no part of and no NOTHING about, just like you have with native, which you weren't here to experience endless whining. She is the scratch on the record of life. After the 10,000 time even reruns are sickening.

You are not God and ALL you and your gangbangers do is judge others. It's not your right, and you have NO discernment whatsoever, spiritual or concerning others. NONE.

Manalapan, FL

#3789 Jan 3, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that isn't what Lion is trying to do. My life does not revolve around your phony self Laci, not even a tad. SS and I have been through this for years. This is what happens when you jump into something feet first that you're no part of and no NOTHING about, just like you have with native, which you weren't here to experience endless whining. She is the scratch on the record of life. After the 10,000 time even reruns are sickening.
You are not God and ALL you and your gangbangers do is judge others. It's not your right, and you have NO discernment whatsoever, spiritual or concerning others. NONE.
I agree you reruns are sickening and you are nasty to SS because he sees you for what you are an atheist and your most recent posts prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. You can change your account however you can never change who you are. May be you need to retire this account and create another to try and fool CON and confuse posters with.

#3790 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What Lion is trying to do is cause division between you and I. It does not work with me. This place is full of fake Christians. I look at it this way, those of the household of the enemy will ban together. Let them, we know who is in real.
Demons and devils always try to divide the flock of true Christians. Satan never attacks his own.

Manalapan, FL

#3791 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Demons and devils always try to divide the flock of true Christians. Satan never attacks his own.
I agree the trolls are trying to divide posters. Have you noticed how they are failing miserably in time we will see 100's of new accounts.

#3792 Jan 3, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Lion,
It's time to come to the cross. You've played Christian long enough, you're not fooling anyone. Today is the day of salvation.
==========
Isaiah 55:6-7
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
==========
1 Timothy 1:15- This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

1 Peter 2:24- Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
==========
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3793 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming it is CHRISTIANS that these verses are speaking of. The verses you post do NOT say that, they are speaking of sinners and ones living under the law of Moses.
Learn to rightly divide, then come back.
And STILL, Christ CAN fogive divorce and THAT means the SIN of divorce is FORGIVEN.
Just like homosexuals can be forgiven but if they do not have Christ as their Savior, they WILL continue in sin.
You are re-wrtting scripture and that is NOT what Jesus said at all. If that was the case then the sin of homosexuality you so detest would also be forgiven and they could continue. You can't have it one way on remarriage and another on what gays may do. What a self-centered hypocrite. Who in HELL do you think you are? That is WAY past opinion. How very vile, straight from the fallen one. I do believe you've found your prince.

Gal. 1:

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

You hereby stand accursed. Don't you dare ever accuse a gay of anything. You're not one bit better, may not even made the "list".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 min Barnsweb 345
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 21 min Barnsweb 368
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Big Al 9,580
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 1 hr I love jesus 83
Corn is from the Americas Why is it in the Bible? (May '08) 2 hr I love jesus 42
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr I love jesus 20,561
I can't forgive my husband 4 hr Meme 1
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 hr Big Al 2,505
More from around the web