Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I just love the way sHE uses the same words others use to describe HEr however that is to be expect with a true troll because sHE has no depth to HEr thought or ability to do anything else.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
Cookie, no one cares how many accounts anyone has but Lion came on with a Dec 2012 account attacking REAL Christians and acting like s/he owns Topix.
My RR account is the only registered account that I used in the Christian area of Topix.
Yes I am aware of this RR however you are the new target of the trolls.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
I have no need for any other account because I want credit for every word I post unlike the true trolls on topix.
It reminds me of that forum thingstoponder that had this owner that created 25 accounts to try and make it look successful when in reality it was the same poster posting to themselves over and over.
Can you answer a straight question? Is So_What your account? You'll either have to answer with a normal lie or keep evading a direct question. Let me guess? Passing the buck is SO obvious. So What.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
Cookie, no one cares how many accounts anyone has but Lion came on with a Dec 2012 account attacking REAL Christians and acting like s/he owns Topix.
My RR account is the only registered account that I used in the Christian area of Topix.
Mine isn't, I've been here many years. So when you were here before you were gray-box trolling, right? Everyone knows me. Nobody wants to know you. You wouldn't know a "real" Christian if you fell over them. You wouldn't know Christ either, reason you have to carry nails around with you. You re-crucify the "real" Christ every day here.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I do enjoy you Star because you are just to simple minded to see the big picture here however that is to be expected with taught ignorance.
"Simple minded"? Your own level. However, you're wrong as always.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am aware of this RR however you are the new target of the trolls.
You're right. RR is the new troll. Where did you find him? Under your bridge?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you answer a straight question? Is So_What your account? You'll either have to answer with a normal lie or keep evading a direct question. Let me guess? Passing the buck is SO obvious. So What.
Just because you have an identity crisis doesn't mean every poster does now run along and create another account and state it mine as you have done in the past. I have no need for any other accounts besides this one because I want credit for every word I post.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine isn't, I've been here many years. So when you were here before you were gray-box trolling, right? Everyone knows me. Nobody wants to know you. You wouldn't know a "real" Christian if you fell over them. You wouldn't know Christ either, reason you have to carry nails around with you. You re-crucify the "real" Christ every day here.
You are such a liar you posted on other forums that have been exposed by Skom. Try again.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
"Simple minded"? Your own level. However, you're wrong as always.
ROFLMAO you are the simplest minded person on topix to follow the cult you did but of course once a con always a con. Now hurry along get those cookies.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit to being a troll. You obviously are an unbeliever who likes to create play "Christian" accounts to go around attacking TRUE Christians. You claim to be on here in your other accounts and yet only the unbeliever trolls know you and defend you. I wonder why that is????

If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to ask us. Christians are here on the forum to help answer any REAL questions that you may have about Jesus. Trolling us will get you no where though.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit to being a troll. You obviously are an unbeliever who likes to create play "Christian" accounts to go around attacking TRUE Christians. You claim to be on here in your other accounts and yet only the unbeliever trolls know you and defend you. I wonder why that is????
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to ask us. Christians are here on the forum to help answer any REAL questions that you may have about Jesus. Trolling us will get you no where though.
It is difficult for this poster to concentrate you would have to understand HEr history.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar you posted on other forums that have been exposed by Skom. Try again.
And he's as a defective detective as you. There was NO proof ever because I don't gray-box. Period. Just because you trolls say something is so generally makes it exactly the opposite.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
If you have any questions about Christianity, feel free to ask us.
If I have any questions to be asked with regards to Christianity.......I'll ask someone who is far more qualified than you!!!

There are a few "REAL" Christians who post in these threads, but you are not one of them and neither in Wayne or several others who make that claim, at least not from what I read!!!
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

VERILY VERILY I SAY TO YOU ALL! JESUS was before ABRAHAM!!! JESUS said IT and I know its TRUE. JESUS was the ALPHA! HE said so. ALPHA is GREEK for FIRST!!! HES, now the last! HES OMEGA. HES said he is ALPHA and OMEGA. HOW can he be first and last??? Anyone know who was first?

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have lost it, GS=GodSmacked.
BTW, what ARE your Christian beliefs? Are you a born again evangelical? A Catholic? An Episcopelian?
What are your beliefs about the Bible? God? Christ?
Wait a minute. He has none of those beliefs. Why he lives on Christian Forums and threads, to attack believers. He's been doing it for years. I do think he believes in something. He believes he'll have another bottle of wine. LOL
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I don't serve the SON of God, I serve God the ALMIGHTY FATHER and you can't see that!!!
And you will NEVER see that because you see Jesus as God and they aren't the same!!!
You are an ignorant imp. Aren't you a witch? Does that explain your ignorance? Jesus IS God. YOU serve a satanic lie.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

sHE never provides a thread to back this up but of course that is what the best troll on the world wide web does.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't quote your BASTARDIZED bible to me........you can't understand my beliefs and so you damn me with this SATAN CRAP........sorry, but you are just a sheeple who blindly follows what others tell you to do......and then others fail to see who is trying to get who to change their religious beliefs!!!
Your hatred and ignorance overflows.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Everyone, relax! You all are getting HOT!( NASTY)..
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there RR, I have been reading through the posts on this thread and I have to say that you are doing a great job in the saving souls department. Non believers must be flocking in their droves to repent their evil ways thanks to your powers of persuasion. Nothing like a bit of the old, "let's scare the crap out of them with a few well chosen verses from the book of Revelation." I have to confess that I am beginning to waiver myself and intend to find one of these bible believing Baptist churches of yours and have me a full immersion baptism to cleanse me of my evil ways. Hallelujah! So you see RR, your time here has not been wasted and how true the words, "In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous people who don't need to repent." That means me and it's all thanks to you RR and I know you believe that what I have said here is completely true, because if you believe all the stuff you have been spouting since your arrival on Topix, then you will believe anything. Amen brother!
Do you actually think you made a point in all this gibberish? You're just another lost atheist in need of a Savior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••