There are a lotta nuts on here

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3668 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like to me you might be into the wiccan thing to. You can not go to Heaven if you "reject" God's Son.
Again, your belief, your right......regardless of what you think you know or want to guess at my religious beliefs........you simply don't and I'll continue believing as I have knowing that God is guiding me.

#3669 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A few verses from the Word of God.
Just a few irrelevant scriptures from your bastardized version of a mythical book!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3670 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your belief, your right......regardless of what you think you know or want to guess at my religious beliefs........you simply don't and I'll continue believing as I have knowing that God is guiding me.
As Christ indicated.

Location hidden

#3672 Jan 3, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
NorCal Native,
Jesus is the Almighty Father according to
Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
<quoted text>
Hi, Native....

#3673 Jan 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And Christ never said talk people to death and demean me and my powers by standing in judgement of others.
Christ was NO against homosexuality NOR abortion. One way to recognize a cult member and NOT a Christian is where they stand on those issues in judgment of others.
These folks believe that if they beat a person who believes differently long enough with their mythical book that in some way that person will change everything about their beliefs and follow blindly......and they just don't get it and unfortunately they never will!!!

#3674 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person that denies that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven is of the anti-Christ spirit.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.......that's all you've got.......amazing that you think you're way is the one and only way.......but God DISAGREES with you.....again RR, believe as you see fit, I'm not telling you to follow my beliefs, it is you that feels like you need to dictate to me how I should believe.....sorry, not gonna happen......if heaven is filled with folks like you, Wayne and some of the other truly nasty supposed Christians I've seen post on topix........who try and speak for God and judge others because they feel righteous in their beliefs.......I'd rather go to hell!!!

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#3675 Jan 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Sola is burning them up,lol!
You posted not long ago that Arnold Murray was a false prophet and his doctrine was from hell. Change your mind on that too? Sola's god is Murray. Always has been.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3676 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope?
Just another anti-Catholic ignorant troll from WV.......
Nothing to see or learn from here, folks..........

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3677 Jan 3, 2013
My my, the serpents all crawl out from under their rocks at the same time. Silly multi-account heathen unbelievers trying to troll us Christians on the Christian area of Topix.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3678 Jan 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Just another anti-Catholic ignorant troll from WV.......
Nothing to see or learn from here, folks..........
Is is just me, or doesn't she look a little whacked out? Look at her eyes.

Location hidden

#3679 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
My my, the serpents all crawl out from under their rocks at the same time. Silly multi-account heathen unbelievers trying to troll us Christians on the Christian area of Topix.
Sorry, you and your fundie friends are an insult and embarrassment to Christianity.

#3680 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
And you're just another judgmental idiot who thinks because someone made a comment about one poster who has had many accounts, you think ALL the posters who post here have multiple accounts and most of us don't.......then you consider those who don't agree with you as heathens!

It really must please your Jesus to have one who idolizes him to commit such sin by judging others!!!

Again, you don't own this forum and anyone who has an opinion about Christianity can post here!!!

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#3682 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, let's go a different route on this. MAYBE you will get it, I doubt it.
1. Divorce is a SIN.
2. Christ died on the cross and by His Atoning Blood, our sins can be FORGIVEN.
3. SO, DIVORCE CAN be forgiven.
4. Divorce is NOT the unforgivable sin, SO,,
5. When the SIN of DIVORCE is FORGIVEN, it is as if it NEVER happened in the eyes of God. The SIN is forgiven so you are now NOT MARRIED!!
Wrong, according to Jesus to remarry is adultery. Sins can be forgiven but when one is BORN AGAIN they will no longer live in perpetual sin. To remarry would be sinning every moment, according to the Bible. That would be NO DIFFERENT then what YOU accuse gays of doing.

Romans 7:

1 Know ye not, brethren,(for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Luke 16:

15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

Matt. 5:

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matt. 19:

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Mark 10:

2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.

3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?

4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.

5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

10 And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.

11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.

12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

That is more than abundantly clear that remarriage is forbidden according to God. Those are the very words of Christ yet you, like many other indoctrinations and churches, refuse to accept it and attempt to make excuses to live in sin. Our past sins are forgiven. That does not give us permission to continue sinning in the same manner in the future. What did Jesus say to the woman at the well? Go and sin no more. She was forgiven but not to continue living in sin.

You have proven without a doubt that you do NOT believe in God's Word except what suits your desires.

Location hidden

#3683 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
These folks believe that if they beat a person who believes differently long enough with their mythical book that in some way that person will change everything about their beliefs and follow blindly......and they just don't get it and unfortunately they never will!!!
They won't. AND part of them LOVES to judge others and tell them they are going to hell.....it makes them feel superior. The republican party knew what it was doing in creating this anti-Christ born again evangelical cult. Turn them away from helping the poor and worshiping the rich, and you can destroy the economy and the middle class in the US

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

It happened quietly, with barely a mention in the media. Only the Washington Post dutifully reported it.[1] And only Kevin Phillips saw its significance in his new book, American Dynasty.[2] On December 24, 2001, Pat Robertson resigned his position as President of the Christian Coalition.

Behind the scenes religious conservatives were abuzz with excitement. They believed Robertson had stepped down to allow the ascendance of the President of the United States of America to take his rightful place as the head of the true American Holy Christian Church.

Robertson’s act was symbolic, but it carried a secret and solemn revelation to the faithful. It was the signal that the Bush administration was a government under God that was led by an anointed President who would be the first regent in a dynasty of regents awaiting the return of Jesus to earth. The President would now be the minister through whom God would execute His will in the nation. George W. Bush accepted his scepter and his sword with humility, grace and a sense of exultation.

As Antonin Scalia, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court explained a few months later, the Bible teaches and Christians believe “… that government …derives its moral authority from God. Government is the ‘minister of God’ with powers to ‘revenge,’ to ‘execute wrath,’ including even wrath by the sword…”[3]

George W. Bush began to wield the sword of God’s revenge with relish from the beginning of his administration, but most of us missed the sword play. I have taken the liberty to paraphrase an illustration from Leo Strauss, the father of the neo-conservative movement, which gives us a clue of how the hiding is done:

“One ought not to say to those whom one wants to kill,‘Give me your votes, because your votes will enable me to kill you and I want to kill you,’ but merely,‘Give me your votes,’ for once you have the power of the votes in your hand, you can satisfy your desire.”[4]

Notwithstanding the advice, the President’s foreign policy revealed a flare for saber rattling. He warned the world that “nations are either with us or they’re against us!” His speeches, often containing allusions to biblical passages, were spoken with the certainty of a man who holds the authority of God’s wrath on earth, for he not only challenged the evil nations of the world, singling out Iraq, Syria, Iran, and North Korea as the “axis of evil,” but he wielded the sword of punishment and the sword of revenge against his own people: the American poor and the middle class who according to the religious right have earned God’s wrath by their licentiousness and undisciplined lives.

----------

And they've hated the poor for along time. Anti-union, anti-American worker, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minorities, anti-migrant farmers..anti-all not like me.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3684 Jan 3, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you and your fundie friends are an insult and embarrassment to Christianity.
Sorry but the REAL Christians are taking back the Christian area of Topix. The play "Christians" and the heathen trolls need to take notice and understand, your trolling will not win against REAL blood bought, Holy Spirit filled, redeemed, washed and forgiven, saved Children of the living God.

I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I'm a saved born again child of the living God. The Word of God confirms this, and my Lord and Savior Jesus states the scriptures cannot be broken.

#3685 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the REAL Christians are taking back the Christian area of Topix.
Sorry RR, but you are far from a "REAL" Christian and you nor anyone else is taking back something that was NEVER yours in the first place!!!

Location hidden

#3686 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're just another judgmental idiot who thinks because someone made a comment about one poster who has had many accounts, you think ALL the posters who post here have multiple accounts and most of us don't.......then you consider those who don't agree with you as heathens!
It really must please your Jesus to have one who idolizes him to commit such sin by judging others!!!
Again, you don't own this forum and anyone who has an opinion about Christianity can post here!!!
He does have that GS=GodSMacked syndrome of believing he has authority here to tell anyone ANYTHING!!!

Location hidden

#3688 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the REAL Christians are taking back the Christian area of Topix. The play "Christians" and the heathen trolls need to take notice and understand, your trolling will not win against REAL blood bought, Holy Spirit filled, redeemed, washed and forgiven, saved Children of the living God.
I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I know that I'm a saved born again child of the living God. The Word of God confirms this, and my Lord and Savior Jesus states the scriptures cannot be broken.
Blah, blah, blah....is that all you've got? There are so many fundie errors in your post, they're not worth addressing. You can stick your chest out and flutter your feathers all you like. It still means nothing.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3689 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
48. The "Spoiled Brat" ploy. The fundie raves over how "special" he must be since people are paying attention to him. Apparently his real life is so barren of human contact that this is the best he can get.
101-Odd Games Fundies Play

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3690 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take back something you never had.
The Christian Forums are open to all posters worldwide.
And, people of all faiths or no faith at all have been posting here for a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Jesus Is 5,574
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 6 hr Atheistgirl 277
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr 15th Dalai Lama 8,340
Evidence Against God 7 hr Atheistgirl 3,915
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 hr Atheistgirl 20,069
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 8 hr KAB 1,373
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 10 hr Taranis 6
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 11 hr Atheistgirl 972
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 11 hr Atheistgirl 181
More from around the web