Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3647 Jan 2, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Great multitudes will follow your Anti-Christ one world religion and one world government leader. If you take his mark (chip, implant, or tattoo, etc) in your right hand or forehead you will be forever damned.
Revelation 14:9-11
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Hi there RR, I have been reading through the posts on this thread and I have to say that you are doing a great job in the saving souls department. Non believers must be flocking in their droves to repent their evil ways thanks to your powers of persuasion. Nothing like a bit of the old, "let's scare the crap out of them with a few well chosen verses from the book of Revelation." I have to confess that I am beginning to waiver myself and intend to find one of these bible believing Baptist churches of yours and have me a full immersion baptism to cleanse me of my evil ways. Hallelujah! So you see RR, your time here has not been wasted and how true the words, "In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous people who don't need to repent." That means me and it's all thanks to you RR and I know you believe that what I have said here is completely true, because if you believe all the stuff you have been spouting since your arrival on Topix, then you will believe anything. Amen brother!

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3648 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>Who is my supposed Anti-Christ leader that you claim will come into power? Because if you believe it to be Satan.....well, you'd be incredibly wrong!!!
The Pope?

“The..”

#3649 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>Revelation 13:11-18
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

----------
----------

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Obama?

“The..”

#3650 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>A person either serves Jesus Christ or Satan. There is no middle ground.

I never stated that I don't like NorCal, she quotes my posts so I respond. This is a Christian forum so I discuss the Word of God.
Amen <3

“The..”

#3651 Jan 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell do you think you are? You likened her to the anti-Christ. You did. You did. You did. There is no denying it.
I think maybe that would make you the anti_Christ. Shame, Shame on you.
You suck man. You are an idiot. Forgive him Lord, he knows not what he does!
Did he? I didn't read all the posts...

“The..”

#3652 Jan 3, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there RR, I have been reading through the posts on this thread and I have to say that you are doing a great job in the saving souls department. Non believers must be flocking in their droves to repent their evil ways thanks to your powers of persuasion. Nothing like a bit of the old, "let's scare the crap out of them with a few well chosen verses from the book of Revelation." I have to confess that I am beginning to waiver myself and intend to find one of these bible believing Baptist churches of yours and have me a full immersion baptism to cleanse me of my evil ways. Hallelujah! So you see RR, your time here has not been wasted and how true the words, "In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous people who don't need to repent." That means me and it's all thanks to you RR and I know you believe that what I have said here is completely true, because if you believe all the stuff you have been spouting since your arrival on Topix, then you will believe anything. Amen brother!
Wow... Not the approach I would use. Well said.
Peace <3

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3653 Jan 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg, Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz
By anti-Christ do you mean Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg, Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz, Rush Limbaugh, William Kristol, McDonalds? I follow none of these dildos. They are the ones that preached and tried to get a one world order. Ever read the PNAC publications? These guys are the false Christians you should be afraid of. You probably voted for their crap, maybe because you were sucked in by their anti_Christ feel good bullshit.
Where have you seen this mark on someone. I'm sure the above mentioned people have it tattooed on their penises.
Good post. The born again evangelical worships the rich and those you've mentioned are the richest of rich. They push wars and the born again evangelical political cult cheers them on; then gets their guns and shoot down abortion doctors, and gays and immigrants.

Yup. Hatred is the mark that defines the political religious cult for the republican party/tea party/conservative party.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3654 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A person either serves Jesus Christ or Satan. There is no middle ground.
I never stated that I don't like NorCal, she quotes my posts so I respond. This is a Christian forum so I discuss the Word of God.
Of course there's a middle ground: Water. Water is squishier than granite but not as squishy as air. If you truly believe you can walk on water. I can't walk on water. Can you walk on water?

And Peter said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

And he said, Come. And Peter came down and walked on the water.

But he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried Lord save me.

And Jesus said, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

-- Matthew 14
Waynes nightmare

Hollywood, FL

#3655 Jan 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, let's go a different route on this. MAYBE you will get it, I doubt it.
1. Divorce is a SIN.
2. Christ died on the cross and by His Atoning Blood, our sins can be FORGIVEN.
3. SO, DIVORCE CAN be forgiven.
4. Divorce is NOT the unforgivable sin, SO,,
5. When the SIN of DIVORCE is FORGIVEN, it is as if it NEVER happened in the eyes of God. The SIN is forgiven so you are now NOT MARRIED!!
The CC calls it anullment.
For this reason (or for other reasons that render the marriage null and void) the Church, after an examination of the situation by the competent ecclesiastical tribunal, can declare the nullity of a marriage, i.e., that the marriage never existed. In this case the contracting parties are free to marry, provided the natural obligations of a previous union are discharged.-Catechism of the Catholic Church #1629
LOL and you wearin diapers is a sin.. aint NOTHIN in the bible that says its ok for grown old portly men to wear diapers! Why did you self damage what God made?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3657 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope?
Isn't the Pope already the Anti-Christ?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3658 Jan 3, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
NorCal Native,
Jesus is the Almighty Father according to
Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
<quoted text>
If that's what you believe......good for you, frankly, I'm tired of you people telling me how to believe........you get to believe how you want to, I'm supposed to be a sheeple and follow your beliefs blindly.......sorry, no thanks!

No where in the bible does it ever say that Jesus is God, but there are many scriptures that make that claim, Jesus himself NEVER actually said those words !!!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3659 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I don't serve the SON of God, I serve God the ALMIGHTY FATHER and you can't see that!!!
And you will NEVER see that because you see Jesus as God and they aren't the same!!!
Sounds like to me you might be into the wiccan thing to. You can not go to Heaven if you "reject" God's Son.

JOHN 14:1-6 1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.” 5 Thomas said to Him,“Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him,“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#3660 Jan 3, 2013
Waynes nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>LOL and you wearin diapers is a sin.. aint NOTHIN in the bible that says its ok for grown old portly men to wear diapers! Why did you self damage what God made?
Do you not know that at any minute your bodily functions could cease to work properly? That the next time you are are out on the highway......all the normalcy that you know could change in a oncoming driver simply failing to break before he hits you? You are a nasty cruel person.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3661 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you believe......good for you, frankly, I'm tired of you people telling me how to believe........you get to believe how you want to, I'm supposed to be a sheeple and follow your beliefs blindly.......sorry, no thanks!
No where in the bible does it ever say that Jesus is God, but there are many scriptures that make that claim, Jesus himself NEVER actually said those words !!!
A few verses from the Word of God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
John 10:29-30
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.
John 8:57-58
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
_________
Colossians 2:9
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
John 10:37-38
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3662 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
And Christ never said talk people to death and demean me and my powers by standing in judgement of others.

Christ was NO against homosexuality NOR abortion. One way to recognize a cult member and NOT a Christian is where they stand on those issues in judgment of others.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3663 Jan 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the Pope already the Anti-Christ?
Every person that denies that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven is of the anti-Christ spirit.

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4:1-6
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3664 Jan 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A few verses from the Word of God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
John 10:29-30
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.
John 8:57-58
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
_________
Colossians 2:9
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
John 10:37-38
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
1 Timothy 3:16 is a corruption of scripture. I thought you were against that kind of thing.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#3665 Jan 3, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
NorCal Native,
Jesus is the Almighty Father according to
Isaiah 9:6
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
<quoted text>
Amen!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#3666 Jan 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And Christ never said talk people to death and demean me and my powers by standing in judgement of others.
Christ was NO against homosexuality NOR abortion. One way to recognize a cult member and NOT a Christian is where they stand on those issues in judgment of others.
You are a liar and you are an idolater. You are clueless and in need of a Savior.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#3667 Jan 3, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. The born again evangelical worships the rich and those you've mentioned are the richest of rich. They push wars and the born again evangelical political cult cheers them on; then gets their guns and shoot down abortion doctors, and gays and immigrants.
Yup. Hatred is the mark that defines the political religious cult for the republican party/tea party/conservative party.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
King James Version (KJV)
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You have an anti-christ spirit.....it will prove devastating for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atonement? 5 min Truth 210
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 29 min Big Al 3,350
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 14,660
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 2 hr ChristineM 1,281
Proof of God 3 hr Brother James 109
Catholics Mobbing Church Pews 6 hr Hardcore 12
MESSAGE FROM GOD ABOUT these JIHAD RETARDS 7 hr Mr Ironhart 4
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 10 hr God the son 256
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 16 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE