There are a lotta nuts on here

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#3391 Jan 1, 2013
I would like scripture that states no one is born gay. Those that oppose it certainly believe it is a sin. We are born from and into sin. Why then would those not be born that way if deemed a sin?

Psalm 51:5 Indeed, I was born guilty. I was a sinner when my mother conceived me.

Job 14:4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one.

Job 15:14 Why should a mortal be considered faultless or someone born of a woman be considered righteous?

"As my parts were developed in the womb, the sinful principle diffused itself through the whole, so that body and mind grew up in a state of corruption and moral imperfection." Clarke's Commentary

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Geneva Study Bible

Through Adam and Eve's transgression sin entered us from the womb.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3392 Jan 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God did not make them that way.....Yes , He is the almighty. His book is what I follow...It made no sense to you because you did not want it to. Peace of God only comes when we obey Him.
April 20, 2006

A Catholic Defense of Same Sex Marriage

By Professor Daniel C. Maguire
a Catholic Theologian teaching at Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
[email protected]

The Catholic Church is beginning to rediscover what it once knew; that not all persons are heterosexual, that many people are homosexual and that this is just fine. In the past, the Church accepted homosexuality more openly and even had liturgies to celebrate same sex unions.1 There was a recognition that different sexual orientations are clearly part of God's plan for creation-some people are heterosexual and some are homosexual-this is the way God made us and we have no right to criticize God.

Wherever the human race is found we find persons of differing sexual orientations.(We find the same thing in God's animal kingdom.) Human history shows that some humans have same-sex attractions and unions and others have opposite-sex attractions and unions. The desire to bond lovingly and sexually with persons of the same sex or of the opposite sex, is a fact of life, a fact of God's creation, and we have no right to call it unholy. As the Acts of the Apostles says in the Bible, we have no right to declare unclean anything that God has made (Acts of the Apostles 10:15). To do so, in fact, is a sin.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3393 Jan 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God did not make them that way.....Yes , He is the almighty. His book is what I follow...It made no sense to you because you did not want it to. Peace of God only comes when we obey Him.
This bears repeating from my previous post to you:

As the Acts of the Apostles says in the Bible, we have no right to declare unclean anything that God has made (Acts of the Apostles 10:15). To do so, in fact, is a sin.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3394 Jan 1, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
No lab experiment or any science at all. I don't see this God thing as you do. I make no attempt to explain things the way you do. I am different than you. I don't play your stupid games.
You play your own lying stupid game.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3395 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Himself. He says all gays are pedophiles. He says it is a choice they make to become gay due to sexual abuse. He speaks for himself from his manure-filled closet. He also loves to persecute posters dead family members even if he knows nothing about them. He has proven himself to also be into necrophilia. Sick puke he spews here. Why his accounts have always disappeared as fast as he could post.
They are sick enough, they really don't have to be pedophiles but it IS abuse when you and the other gays teach children that homosexuality is normal when it is NOT!
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3396 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been a homophobe, a pedophile or a pervert. I also know people are born gay..
You are a liar.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3397 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always supported the Bible and have never changed my feelings about that. And that includes all sexual sin not excluding straight people that are not married or those that remarry which is adultery. Then again, I will not tell others how they must live their lives. Their judgment is between them and God, not them and me. There is only one that can give or refuse salvation and determines our Eternal Future, and I have no hand in anything other than my own actions.
Condemnation is not of Christ for us to issue repeatedly on others. We are to spread the Good News. End of story. What others do with it is theirs alone, and only through the work of the Holy Spirit. What is going on here has nothing Spiritual attached. It is pure hate and forceful judgment. Christ is nowhere near this. But I sure know what prince is.
You are a liar.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

That is talking about lesbos and faggots. Live with it and die with it you perverted LIAR!
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3398 Jan 1, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Sola?
There seems to be a lot of same ol' people here with different names.
Nope, not me. There is more people who know about the abomination of homosexuality and your New Age garbage you spew forth. Do you think you are anything new? LMAO
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3399 Jan 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lion, we have to stand for what the word of God says....it is not wrong to say murder is sin, lying is sin......how else will we teach those who do not know or understand?
She is a disciple of the false prophet Nettie.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3400 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
We are only entitled to teach those that wish to learn.
But you are NOT entitled to encourage gays in their perverted lifestlye. That's called watered down Christianity. And like I PROVED to you before, YOU will be required to answer for their wickedness since you are encouraging it.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3401 Jan 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching people it's ok to commit the sin of homosexuality, is dangerous.
Biblical Christians DO think alike on biblical matters.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3402 Jan 1, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sick enough, they really don't have to be pedophiles but it IS abuse when you and the other gays teach children that homosexuality is normal when it is NOT!
I'm not gay freak-boy, and I've never taught children any such thing. I also didn't "experiment" with same sex as you did for quite some time and call it "normal". It's not normal for straight people. I know of no one that isn't gay that "experimented" to find out. That is not required. I never had a doubt, why did you? There's nothing normal about you.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3403 Jan 1, 2013
Krystal03 wrote:
<quoted text>christians really should be terminated from the planet... where are those dam islamic terrorist when u need them
Wicked ones like you will one day be gone, not even a memory. Thank God for that.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3404 Jan 1, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
What am I a liar about that I stated there? Maybe you are a Kenite and haven't figured it out yet. You are slow. But Murraytards are.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3405 Jan 1, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Wicked ones like you will one day be gone, not even a memory. Thank God for that.
Yep. You'll be nothing more than a fart in the wind.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3406 Jan 1, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are NOT entitled to encourage gays in their perverted lifestlye. That's called watered down Christianity. And like I PROVED to you before, YOU will be required to answer for their wickedness since you are encouraging it.
I've never encouraged anyone to be gay, to cheat, or to divorce and remarry which is adultery. You can't encourage someone to be gay you dolt. I don't tell others how to live.

God only knows you've made a miserable enough mess of your own life not to try to direct others down your path of destruction. Why don't you worry about your own sins and shortcomings and let others worry about theirs? Talk about the blind leading the blind. You need to go say 10 Hail Murray's on that.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3407 Jan 1, 2013
Krystal03 wrote:
<quoted text>indoctrinating children into the christard mythical superstition is whats dangerous
Evidently you have inherited the evilness of you parents because no matter WHAT you say, they were NOT Christians.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3408 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I a liar about that I stated there? Maybe you are a Kenite and haven't figured it out yet. You are slow. But Murraytards are.
Murray knows more about the Word of God than you ever will. He is not perfect and there are a few of his doctrines I do not agree with but YOU are a liar when you say gays are born gay and that there is nothing unnatural about them.

If there is any Kenite here, it is YOU. Maybe you are one of the false Jews of Revelation 2:9. You are of the synagogue of satan.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3409 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You'll be nothing more than a fart in the wind.
You are nothing but a fart in the wind right now you windbag.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3410 Jan 1, 2013
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never encouraged anyone to be gay, to cheat, or to divorce and remarry which is adultery. You can't encourage someone to be gay you dolt. I don't tell others how to live.
God only knows you've made a miserable enough mess of your own life not to try to direct others down your path of destruction. Why don't you worry about your own sins and shortcomings and let others worry about theirs? Talk about the blind leading the blind. You need to go say 10 Hail Murray's on that.
YOU are a FRICKIN' LIAR! Whenever you LIE and say gays are born gay you are ENCOURAGING them to continue in their sins. If you don't see that then you are a blinded guide leading the blind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why not censure the TRUTH movement? 38 min Demon Finder 8
ASK THE LORD of THE SPIRIT REALM 3 hr TheLordsAnointed 29
NEW King James Bile to restore Gods name, Jehov... (Jan '14) 4 hr Jahrules 18
Design, Nowhere Evident 4 hr Atheistgirl 265
Jesus did not claim to be God 4 hr Jesus is 321
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 5 hr Barnsweb 53
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 5 hr Atheistgirl 267
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 7 hr 15th Dalai Lama 1,897
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 9 hr KAB 9,322
More from around the web