There are a lotta nuts on here
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3000 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents were both very proud of me and as for my children, they think I am a wonderful person who they strive to be like in many ways.
Moreover, I am an upstanding member in my community and contribute to not only the betterment of children in the United States but I am also an active member of Heifer International.
Yup. I got it pretty well together.
You have a great New Year and may the God above bless you abundantly with all that you deserve.:)
Mrs Whitewater
The Spirit brought this immediately to mind, you braggart.

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Luke 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Luke 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

Luke 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Methinks you are a Pharisee.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#3001 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and stuff it where the sun don't shine. Everyone here knows you were recruited here to troll, instigate, and attack. You're an idiot if you think any different. No Christian would make a mockery out of presenting scripture as you have. You persecute believers and unbelievers, you really don't care. You have nothing to offer here but your endless HATE and BIGOTRY.
Kettle meet pot you do this all the time with your 100's of accounts and the only reason your are attacking RR is because he called you out on it. LOL but being a troll you cannot stand to have light brought to what you do.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3002 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not.......but I do know one thing......all you have is a mythical book and some opinion, but until you die......you have no real tangible evidence.....I'll take my chances with what I believe!!!
If you reject Jesus Christ, you will lift up your eyes in Hell being in torments.(Luke 16:19-31)

Luke 16:23-24
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Sola Scriptura

United States

#3003 Dec 31, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. I heard heaven is above some cloud Jesus ascended to, but where is hell? Does God have a big drill or something or is there some secret passage somewhere in the mountains?
That's your trouble, you hear a lot. Read it for yourself.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3004 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you read the news, gays do the same thing offline. They are always trying to change our churches and they even try go to straight clubs to gain acceptance. The worse is when gays decide to date straight same sex people, after trying to pretend that were were just platonic girl friends. Confusion is much with them.
The thing is, gays need straights, straight don't need gays. FACT.
And we know that God is NOT the author of confusion. Why are so many teens or pre-adolescents CONFUSED about their sexuality? Because as God said, it is CONFUSION to have lust for the same sex but this generation has been raised to tell them to ACCEPT Their gayness and be proud of it,,EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW IT ISN'T RIGHT!

#3005 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and stuff it where the sun don't shine. Everyone here knows you were recruited here to troll, instigate, and attack. You're an idiot if you think any different. No Christian would make a mockery out of presenting scripture as you have. You persecute believers and unbelievers, you really don't care. You have nothing to offer here but your endless HATE and BIGOTRY.
I called you out on so many lies and made up stories that it's ridiculous. You are a different type of "Christian" every post, lol. It's not even remotely believable. Grow up and stop pretending to be a Christian and quit stalking me. I had to close my comment section because of your harassment.

You're the one who keeps getting banned and has to create new troll accounts, not me.

Ephesians 5:10-14
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3006 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, and luckily, after another gay serial killing, the medical community does too. They said, that if former mental illness treatment policies had continued, about 3 million people would be getting treatment. Well, there are 3 million gays here, no coincidence.
HAPPY NEW YEARS.
Happy New Years and Hoppy Easter Bunny to you and yours!
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3007 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, more bullying from some supposed Christian who actually believes Hell really exists.......please lay off the tainted holy water........lol!!!
No bullying..just facts.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3008 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Hell?
Mrs Whitewater
Keep going as you are..You will find out.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3009 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 22:1-14
King James Version (KJV)
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Where is your wedding garment? Speechless? "They that were bidden were not worthy." Amen and Amen!
And what does THIS have to do with God accepting gays AS THEY ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE?

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#3010 Dec 31, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I called you out on so many lies and made up stories that it's ridiculous. You are a different type of "Christian" every post, lol. It's not even remotely believable. Grow up and stop pretending to be a Christian and quit stalking me. I had to close my comment section because of your harassment.
You're the one who keeps getting banned and has to create new troll accounts, not me.
Ephesians 5:10-14
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
Never been banned in my life. You better quit listening to the lies of the one that recruited you here. You're phonier then a $3.00 bill, and not worth nearly as much either.

Quit using God's Word to do Satan's dirty work. It' contemptible.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3011 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but Nettie is not now nor ever will be held responsible for the actions that she has NO control over.
Like I have told you, but your to dense to grasp the concept......REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE, it HAS NO BEARING ON MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS,!!!
I believe God over YOU. Why does that shock you?

Ezekiel 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

So, what I beleive DOES HAVE BEARINGS ON YOUR BELIEFS! If I do not tell you that your wickedness will destroy you, I will be held accountable right along with you and believe me, I have enough to worry about myself without YOUR sins piled on too.

#3012 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been banned in my life. You better quit listening to the lies of the one that recruited you here. You're phonier then a $3.00 bill, and not worth nearly as much either.
Then why create a Dec 2012 account to troll Christians? Name your main Christian account.

Are you a Baptist this post or a Catholic or a Presbyterian or a Lutheran or a Methodist or a new ager or what? LOL, quit playing "Christian".

Danville, VA

#3013 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie your 38 special account is banned.

Danville, VA

#3014 Dec 31, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why create a Dec 2012 account to troll Christians? Name your main Christian account.
Are you a Baptist this post or a Catholic or a Presbyterian or a Lutheran or a Methodist or a new ager or what? LOL, quit playing "Christian".
Here is the proof her 38 special account is banned. Please click on the topix thread then click on the picture in her avatar and you will see she is lying as she usually does.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

post number 25 you will see a picture of a cat and when you click on it this is what you will see because it is banned.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/38__speci...

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3015 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does THIS have to do with God accepting gays AS THEY ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE?
I was referring to you being accepted. Not gays or anyone else. Best worry about your own fate and leave others to live as they will. Looks like you're lacking a wedding garment.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#3016 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is quite obvious to most that you are sick.
Are you saying homosexuality is not forbidden? Just a yes or no will do. No scripture required because you find NONE that support it.

Danville, VA

#3017 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL you do it all the time then try to con others in to believing your lies. RR will not be moved by your trolling ways WAAT.

Lion_ of _Judah

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#3018 Dec 31, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you create one to come here. I've been here all along. I'm certainly not Catholic or any other denomination you listed as most are ruled by Satan as is yours. I was baptized Presbyterian. But unlike you I belong to Christ. You're a poser and a fake.

Danville, VA

#3019 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to you being accepted. Not gays or anyone else. Best worry about your own fate and leave others to live as they will. Looks like you're lacking a wedding garment.
LOL you need to take you own advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 16 min 100percentconcent... 29
Electricity is Satans power on the world (Apr '10) 25 min 100percentconcent... 27
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 1 hr Blacklagoon 111
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Allen Richards 93
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 4 hr Cats paw 42
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 hr Cats paw 393
Forum has gone to the dogs 4 hr Cats paw 207
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr Cats paw 21,194
More from around the web