Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2975 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I like what Pope John Paul said..."Truth cannot contradict Truth"
Meaning no Christian can honestly use Bible scripture/their beliefs to argue the FACT of evolution. So, the only thing left, really, is to accept that God used evolutions of one of His tools in creating.
:)
Another anti-God statement. There is not ONE iota of biblical evidence to prove that but of course you anti-God scams don't care about the Word of God. You don't even understand it.

God CREATED,,Meaning EVERYTHING came from NOTHING! Then God FORMED,,NOT set in motion, but FORMED man with His hands!

As scripture says, Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

You illiterate idiot.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2976 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>IMO NorCal is completely secure in her beliefs and in the way she looks at/believes in God.
I think way down deep inside you....you are not 100% happy and will not be 100% happy till you talk all others into believing exactly as you do.
Dream on.........
There are Truths within all faiths/religions. God put them there.
You are like the man that wanted to follow Jesus Christ.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Luke 18:23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

You are very rich in your worldly beliefs and opinions. So much so that you twist the very Word of God to fit what YOU believe and will not do what Jesus asks, get rid of your worldly things (opinions, views, doctrines) and follow Him.

You won't follow Jesus unless you can do it on your own terms. That is clear to everyone.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2977 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to wish you a Happy New Year Romans Road. May you have the best year yet.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
You too. Remember we are ALL sinners, even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:10- As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Isaiah 64:6- But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isaiah 57:12- I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.

Isaiah 55:6-7
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2978 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Then, don't try to come across as Christlike, cause your posts to NorCal and Mrs. Whitewater show your true colors.
BTW, God loves both NorCal and Mrs. Whitewater JUST as much as He loves you.
Why must you be such a vile liar? You are encouraging those two women to hell and YOU will be held responsible.

God will save them from their perversity if they turn to Him but He will NOT accept them as they are.

Jesus said REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

Nettie says, "Do what you want, God don't care because He loves you so much He will let you spit on His Sacrifice."
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2979 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you said this, because Christ, aka Jesus, is NOT against homosexuality.
YES He IS! You are not a Christian. You have no relevance or authority.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2980 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know......the ONLY way to avoid it is to believe as you do.........sorry, not gonna happen.....I've managed to be okay with God's guidance and I'll continue to believe as I do.
You very well skate through this world without a blemish. Many unrepentant sinners do but they will burn. Live it up hon, have your fun while you can.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2981 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you be such a vile liar? You are encouraging those two women to hell and YOU will be held responsible.
Sorry, but Nettie is not now nor ever will be held responsible for the actions that she has NO control over.

Like I have told you, but your to dense to grasp the concept......REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE, it HAS NO BEARING ON MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, IT HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT GOD HIMSELF THINKS ABOUT IT......it is your personal opinion and you are very much entitled to it, but YOUR FREAKING RELIGIOUS BELIEFS......END, WHERE MINE BEGIN!!!

Peace to you......may someone take pity on your soul!!!

“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#2982 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
YES He IS! You are not a Christian. You have no relevance or authority.
Matthew 22:1-14

King James Version (KJV)

1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Where is your wedding garment? Speechless? "They that were bidden were not worthy." Amen and Amen!
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2983 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Believe me, it was scary to me also years ago, the first several times I went to a Catholic Mass.
I personally do not believe that missing Mass is a sin.
In fact, when I have not been able to go to Mass, a priest would visit me and even bring me Holy Communion.
I went to Mass for years before deciding to take Catechism Classes and convert.
I had gradually untangled all of the confusing to some language and rituals of the Church to come to understand that it is just about being a good person, trying to live your life as best you can to please your Maker and about believing in the Holy Trinity.
And, for me, this is what I am and what I believe and what I accept.
I firmly believe that God loves all folks and especially loves those who do not love Him.
:)
No repentance involed huh? And it is NOT all about being a good person you liar. If it was, there would have been no use for the cross.

Your lies and doctrines make me sick.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2984 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Another anti-God statement. There is not ONE iota of biblical evidence to prove that but of course you anti-God scams don't care about the Word of God. You don't even understand it.
God CREATED,,Meaning EVERYTHING came from NOTHING! Then God FORMED,,NOT set in motion, but FORMED man with His hands!
As scripture says, Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
You illiterate idiot.
Wayne, God doesn't have hands.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2985 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you:-)
I read your post to Mrs-Whitewater and totally agree with it especially about being a good person, believing and following God and trying to treat others in a respectful manner, and that doesn't mean letting them put you down and not defending yourself........and if one does those things, God will know their soul and judge them accordingly......may peace always be with you:-)
And if the Atoning Blood of Jesus Chrst isn't on your soul you are hellbound. Period. Good deeds won't cut it no matter what that dumbass Gillette tries to pass off as truth.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2986 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wayne, God doesn't have hands.
Oh cut it with your stupidity. To you God is just some NOTHING that gave all His power to your pagan church.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#2987 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You very well skate through this world without a blemish. Many unrepentant sinners do but they will burn. Live it up hon, have your fun while you can.
It's sad. You're already burning. Your hate and loathing of those that aren't as you consumes you.

;;;;

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#2988 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No repentance involed huh? And it is NOT all about being a good person you liar. If it was, there would have been no use for the cross.
Your lies and doctrines make me sick.
Yes, it is quite obvious to most that you are sick.

“LAMB OF GOD”

Jesus Christ

#2989 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no relevance or authority.
Neither do you. But you attempt to steal it from the Lord God.

It is in vain and at a cost for even trying.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2990 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are kidding right? You are nothing but a troll and you are here because you think that attacking Christianity will make your gayness less gay. You come here to try to attack Christianity, but then you get all upset when you have to lead with your homosexuality, because that is the sin that haunts you.
Let me help you, if you are right, then we still win and you still lose. You still get your life of torment, whining about same sex marriage, a partner whose wise children do not like her, and you both get a life without knowing what normal parental love is.
I suggest that you look in the mirror and you will see nasty all day long. If your belief is in reincarnation, then based on your life, you must have been a rapist, because you got worse. As for me, I guess I must have been a saint, because I have great parents, great siblings, great relatives, great friends, great wife and family and a greast life.
SPOT ON!
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2991 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad. You're already burning. Your hate and loathing of those that aren't as you consumes you.
;;;;
That's your opinion.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2992 Dec 31, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
;;;;
Quit trolling real Christians, you Judas Iscariot.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2993 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's the DIG from folks like you......frankly, what if I'm right and you're way is wrong?
You ARE wrong.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2994 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh cut it with your stupidity. To you God is just some NOTHING that gave all His power to your pagan church.
Twasn't stupid, Wayne. It is a fact that God is pure spirit and has no hands.
You seem to be trying to make God into a being that has features like a human being. God does not have hands.
And evolution is just one of the tools/methods God used to create.
Don't like it, take it up with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newsweek ,How Christians Often Misinterpret the... 4 min Jammercolo 7
Another Civil War in the US? 7 min Jammercolo 16
Evoution Frauds 10 min janeebee 21
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 21 min chrisace803 148
Human microchipping on rise; researchers warn o... 41 min dollarsbill 13
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 1 hr Mr Ironhart 83
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Weepy 18,490
sex talk addiction 7 hr dollarsbill 134
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 8 hr Skeptical_Mal 73
More from around the web