Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2951 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Having no use for the male anatomy.....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT MY PARENTS DID BEFORE I WAS BORN.......or even conceived.........I'm well aware of how children are technically created.........but we are in the 21st century and physical sex NO LONGER needs to take place for life to be created!!!
And personally.......children RARELY think about their parents doing the bang-bang!!!
You are sick, woman. It is a known fact homosexuality has roots in mental illness. You and your pervert prove that every time you post.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#2952 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Well, your brain is again absent, truth and sin are what they are despite what you choose to believe. Based on your mental confusion a rapist and a child molester is not sinning if she thinks she is not. Actually, no, God does not forgive you, it does not work that way. Repentance requires admission and accepting that you sin. You are twisted, it is forgiveness that requires belief, and if you do not believe that you sin, then you can not be forgiven.
Besides, your god is simply the wind, fire and moon. Please explain how does things can forgive your sin of homosexuality? Let me ask this question, if a rapist has raped you do you forgive him as when he indicates that he intends to keep raping you because he seeas it as no sin?
Personally I hope she cuts his dick off.

“I Love My Wife......”

Since: Sep 08

Today, Tomorrow & Forever

#2953 Dec 31, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. I heard heaven is above some cloud Jesus ascended to, but where is hell? Does God have a big drill or something or is there some secret passage somewhere in the mountains?
Or is it "the back room" of Heaven. You know, where all the good stuff happens. lol

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2954 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be your ignorance showing since you are the one who is putting all your hopes and dreams in a fairy tale?
Mrs Whitewater
A least I won't burn like you.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2955 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the troll has special inside favors?
Oh so are you calling yourself trash well I do not disagree considering your posts may be the garbage man will remember to take out ALL the white trash next time.

#2956 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't argue with you there.
My warning is more of a reflection of how the mods are just tired of all his whining. EVERYONE else takes care of their business...but if he's going to whine, I will, as well. BUT, this tells me the mods are TIRED of his whining
Enough hounding of GS about being a mod. Believe me she is not and has no tools or powers more than you do. I'm tired of all the reporting of harassing her about it. Please let it drop admin@topix
"Believe me [she] is not and has no tools or powers more than you do."
Okay, then, I can complain and have his offensive posts removed...we ALL can!!!
"I'm tired of all the reporting of harassing her about it."
Apparently, he bitches all the time...All righty, then we can ALL bitch about his disruptions....
See?
LOL all you do is whine and whine about your warnings. You are so dumb and just keep on doing them over and over.

I have got to call the garbage pickup company and make sure the white trash is picked up.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#2958 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick, woman. It is a known fact homosexuality has roots in mental illness. You and your pervert prove that every time you post.
Wrong again Wayne......Homosexuality hasn't been a mental illness or on that list in almost 40 years.......and frankly, I don't care what you believe your bible says..........and I certainly am not going to worry about your little insecurities......remember that this is topix.....A PUBLIC FORUM and I'll post anywhere I want......don't like my post, simply ignore them.....but I know you can't......lol!!!

Peace and Happy New Year!!!

#2959 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Born again evangelical political cult sites are not scientific...as a matter of fact, they are political and not religious, either.
You are the stupidest poster to connect such a thing however you are dumb and lack any true skills. Now run along so you can collect information on all your posters and then threaten them with it. You enjoy terrifying posters and get sometime of euphoric high out of it. You are the definition of a troll according to topix.
Sola Scriptura

Hurricane, WV

#2960 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER stated that women have "SPERM" in their bone marrow......what I said was that STEM CELLS can be turned into ANY TYPE OF CELL IN THE BODY good or bad.......that does INCLUDE SPERM.........and research is being done to do that very thing!!!
You keep trying "doc"!!!
If it CAN be done, why are they still RESEARCHING it? Stupid much? Why don't you link to sites proving your lies?

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#2962 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it "the back room" of Heaven. You know, where all the good stuff happens. lol
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
What's the password? Or maybe a secret knock?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2963 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant twit. It is a CHRISTIAN NEWS FORUM of Topix. What do you EXPECT of us? To thump atheist books?
WHy don't YOU and the rest of the fake CHristyians and atheists LEAVE? I SWEAR I will not follow you to your queer site.
But you come here to try to prove you are just as good as Christians. Sorry, to God you aren't. That a bible FACT. Sheep and Goats.
Preach it brother!

“I Love My Wife......”

#2965 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are speaking of is very ancient theory. A theory that was developed before they discovered that gays an lesbians were not ill, they were not crippled with a disease, and they were no a harm to society.

When fibromyalga was first discovered, it was not given any credence as a real disease. Now doctors know better and they are finding more and more help for it every year.

As we grow as a society, we grow, learn and apply what we learn to our lives and pass what we know on to future generations in hopes that they too will grow, learn, apply and pass it on.

If you could set aside your hatred for a moment, you will notice that I am not being rude to you nor am I wishing you any ill will. It is ok to be civil to others. It really doesn't hurt and it won't harm them any either. Try it and see if you don't feel just a little lighter in the soul.:)

Mrs Whitewater

“I Love My Wife......”

#2967 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you read the news, gays do the same thing offline. They are always trying to change our churches and they even try go to straight clubs to gain acceptance. The worse is when gays decide to date straight same sex people, after trying to pretend that were were just platonic girl friends. Confusion is much with them.
The thing is, gays need straights, straight don't need gays. FACT.
I know that I need all the rest of the people in this world because if it were only me, or those like me, how lonely and bland life would be!

Mrs Whitewater

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#2968 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
A least I won't burn like you.
Yep, more bullying from some supposed Christian who actually believes Hell really exists.......please lay off the tainted holy water........lol!!!

“I Love My Wife......”

#2969 Dec 31, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the password? Or maybe a secret knock?
I don't know for sure but as I hear it, all you need do is say you are homosexual or support homosexual rights and that will get you in.

Mrs Whitewater

“I Love My Wife......”

#2970 Dec 31, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Where is Hell?

Mrs Whitewater

“I Love My Wife......”

#2971 Dec 31, 2012
Oh, and I forgot to wish you a Happy New Year Romans Road. May you have the best year yet.

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

#2972 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Why, unless you are saying that we should cut every gays dick, butt and head off. That is not nice, you know, since rapist were born that way and they do not see it as a sin. You see, when you start defending sins, like you do, then where do we stop? At your house or at hers?
I was thinking it would be a self defense thing.
I'm not defending you and you seem to be full of sins.

“I Love My Wife......”

#2973 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, and luckily, after another gay serial killing, the medical community does too. They said, that if former mental illness treatment policies had continued, about 3 million people would be getting treatment. Well, there are 3 million gays here, no coincidence.
HAPPY NEW YEARS.
Proof please. Post the reference site?

Thank you,
Mrs Whitewater

“I Love My Wife......”

#2974 Dec 31, 2012
A favorite saying of mine:

"He who is always talking is never listening"

Mrs Whitewater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I say to Christians - just acknowledge your pas... 35 min dkskd001 62
Question for Preachers of the Law 41 min no-one-special 44
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 49 min flame of truth 529
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 5,416
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 1 hr flame of truth 71
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cookie_Parker 19,837
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 3,628
Before The Big Bang 4 hr Why 3,934
More from around the web