There are a lotta nuts on here

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2956 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't argue with you there.
My warning is more of a reflection of how the mods are just tired of all his whining. EVERYONE else takes care of their business...but if he's going to whine, I will, as well. BUT, this tells me the mods are TIRED of his whining
Enough hounding of GS about being a mod. Believe me she is not and has no tools or powers more than you do. I'm tired of all the reporting of harassing her about it. Please let it drop [email protected]
"Believe me [she] is not and has no tools or powers more than you do."
Okay, then, I can complain and have his offensive posts removed...we ALL can!!!
"I'm tired of all the reporting of harassing her about it."
Apparently, he bitches all the time...All righty, then we can ALL bitch about his disruptions....
See?
LOL all you do is whine and whine about your warnings. You are so dumb and just keep on doing them over and over.

I have got to call the garbage pickup company and make sure the white trash is picked up.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2958 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick, woman. It is a known fact homosexuality has roots in mental illness. You and your pervert prove that every time you post.
Wrong again Wayne......Homosexuality hasn't been a mental illness or on that list in almost 40 years.......and frankly, I don't care what you believe your bible says..........and I certainly am not going to worry about your little insecurities......remember that this is topix.....A PUBLIC FORUM and I'll post anywhere I want......don't like my post, simply ignore them.....but I know you can't......lol!!!

Peace and Happy New Year!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#2959 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Born again evangelical political cult sites are not scientific...as a matter of fact, they are political and not religious, either.
You are the stupidest poster to connect such a thing however you are dumb and lack any true skills. Now run along so you can collect information on all your posters and then threaten them with it. You enjoy terrifying posters and get sometime of euphoric high out of it. You are the definition of a troll according to topix.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#2960 Dec 31, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER stated that women have "SPERM" in their bone marrow......what I said was that STEM CELLS can be turned into ANY TYPE OF CELL IN THE BODY good or bad.......that does INCLUDE SPERM.........and research is being done to do that very thing!!!
You keep trying "doc"!!!
If it CAN be done, why are they still RESEARCHING it? Stupid much? Why don't you link to sites proving your lies?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#2962 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it "the back room" of Heaven. You know, where all the good stuff happens. lol
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
What's the password? Or maybe a secret knock?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2963 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one ignorant twit. It is a CHRISTIAN NEWS FORUM of Topix. What do you EXPECT of us? To thump atheist books?
WHy don't YOU and the rest of the fake CHristyians and atheists LEAVE? I SWEAR I will not follow you to your queer site.
But you come here to try to prove you are just as good as Christians. Sorry, to God you aren't. That a bible FACT. Sheep and Goats.
Preach it brother!

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#2965 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick, woman. It is a known fact homosexuality has roots in mental illness. You and your pervert prove that every time you post.
What you are speaking of is very ancient theory. A theory that was developed before they discovered that gays an lesbians were not ill, they were not crippled with a disease, and they were no a harm to society.

When fibromyalga was first discovered, it was not given any credence as a real disease. Now doctors know better and they are finding more and more help for it every year.

As we grow as a society, we grow, learn and apply what we learn to our lives and pass what we know on to future generations in hopes that they too will grow, learn, apply and pass it on.

If you could set aside your hatred for a moment, you will notice that I am not being rude to you nor am I wishing you any ill will. It is ok to be civil to others. It really doesn't hurt and it won't harm them any either. Try it and see if you don't feel just a little lighter in the soul.:)

Mrs Whitewater

All rights For All!

#2967 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you read the news, gays do the same thing offline. They are always trying to change our churches and they even try go to straight clubs to gain acceptance. The worse is when gays decide to date straight same sex people, after trying to pretend that were were just platonic girl friends. Confusion is much with them.
The thing is, gays need straights, straight don't need gays. FACT.
I know that I need all the rest of the people in this world because if it were only me, or those like me, how lonely and bland life would be!

Mrs Whitewater

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2968 Dec 31, 2012
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
A least I won't burn like you.
Yep, more bullying from some supposed Christian who actually believes Hell really exists.......please lay off the tainted holy water........lol!!!

All rights For All!

#2969 Dec 31, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the password? Or maybe a secret knock?
I don't know for sure but as I hear it, all you need do is say you are homosexual or support homosexual rights and that will get you in.

Mrs Whitewater

All rights For All!

#2970 Dec 31, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Where is Hell?

Mrs Whitewater

All rights For All!

#2971 Dec 31, 2012
Oh, and I forgot to wish you a Happy New Year Romans Road. May you have the best year yet.

Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#2972 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Why, unless you are saying that we should cut every gays dick, butt and head off. That is not nice, you know, since rapist were born that way and they do not see it as a sin. You see, when you start defending sins, like you do, then where do we stop? At your house or at hers?
I was thinking it would be a self defense thing.
I'm not defending you and you seem to be full of sins.

All rights For All!

#2973 Dec 31, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, and luckily, after another gay serial killing, the medical community does too. They said, that if former mental illness treatment policies had continued, about 3 million people would be getting treatment. Well, there are 3 million gays here, no coincidence.
HAPPY NEW YEARS.
Proof please. Post the reference site?

Thank you,
Mrs Whitewater

All rights For All!

#2974 Dec 31, 2012
A favorite saying of mine:

"He who is always talking is never listening"

Mrs Whitewater
Sola Scriptura

United States

#2975 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I like what Pope John Paul said..."Truth cannot contradict Truth"
Meaning no Christian can honestly use Bible scripture/their beliefs to argue the FACT of evolution. So, the only thing left, really, is to accept that God used evolutions of one of His tools in creating.
:)
Another anti-God statement. There is not ONE iota of biblical evidence to prove that but of course you anti-God scams don't care about the Word of God. You don't even understand it.

God CREATED,,Meaning EVERYTHING came from NOTHING! Then God FORMED,,NOT set in motion, but FORMED man with His hands!

As scripture says, Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

You illiterate idiot.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#2976 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>IMO NorCal is completely secure in her beliefs and in the way she looks at/believes in God.
I think way down deep inside you....you are not 100% happy and will not be 100% happy till you talk all others into believing exactly as you do.
Dream on.........
There are Truths within all faiths/religions. God put them there.
You are like the man that wanted to follow Jesus Christ.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Luke 18:23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

You are very rich in your worldly beliefs and opinions. So much so that you twist the very Word of God to fit what YOU believe and will not do what Jesus asks, get rid of your worldly things (opinions, views, doctrines) and follow Him.

You won't follow Jesus unless you can do it on your own terms. That is clear to everyone.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2977 Dec 31, 2012
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to wish you a Happy New Year Romans Road. May you have the best year yet.
Bright Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
You too. Remember we are ALL sinners, even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:10- As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Isaiah 64:6- But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Isaiah 57:12- I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.

Isaiah 55:6-7
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Sola Scriptura

United States

#2978 Dec 31, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Then, don't try to come across as Christlike, cause your posts to NorCal and Mrs. Whitewater show your true colors.
BTW, God loves both NorCal and Mrs. Whitewater JUST as much as He loves you.
Why must you be such a vile liar? You are encouraging those two women to hell and YOU will be held responsible.

God will save them from their perversity if they turn to Him but He will NOT accept them as they are.

Jesus said REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!

Nettie says, "Do what you want, God don't care because He loves you so much He will let you spit on His Sacrifice."
Sola Scriptura

United States

#2979 Dec 31, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you said this, because Christ, aka Jesus, is NOT against homosexuality.
YES He IS! You are not a Christian. You have no relevance or authority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 53 min janeebee 1,303
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Why did Christ come to Earth? 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 673
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 4,811
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web