“LAMB OF GOD”

Since: Dec 12

Jesus Christ

#2283 Dec 29, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
RR I see you as a kind poster.
Yes, we understand as your posts are nearly identical:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Laci is a devil worshipper.

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not mocking a damn thing. I have no use for your backwoods inbreed jesus freak trash.

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reason I see you, Laci and anyone that agrees with this behavior as Devil Worshipers.

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. Laci your jesus freak trash is just that trash.

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
This means nothing. Your jesus freak backwoods inbreed jesus freak trash has only been around for about 3000 years. What happen to the other 10000 years when jesus freak trash did not exist?

Yeh, you taught Ram_Rod well. But not well enough ....

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#2284 Dec 29, 2012
I will never stopped being amazed and ashamed of how people who profess Christ choose to behave. Topix has been an eye opener for at least this very sad side of those who profess Christ. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I may have been better off to have never leaned how poorly people can treat each other. There is NO justification for choosing dismal behaviour. For us Christians, Christ **never** condoned it.

On a brighter note, I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and plans a safe and wonderful New Year. May blessings be showered down on everyone in this new year.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2285 Dec 29, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
I will never stopped being amazed and ashamed of how people who profess Christ choose to behave. Topix has been an eye opener for at least this very sad side of those who profess Christ. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I may have been better off to have never leaned how poorly people can treat each other. There is NO justification for choosing dismal behaviour. For us Christians, Christ **never** condoned it.
On a brighter note, I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and plans a safe and wonderful New Year. May blessings be showered down on everyone in this new year.
You are so kind and in time you will get that Kudos badge because you have to be the nicest poster I have encountered in sometime.

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2286 Dec 29, 2012
Lion_ of _Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we understand as your posts are nearly identical:

Yeh, you taught Ram_Rod well. But not well enough ....
I wonder how many other accounts you have had recently banned. I love your trollish behavior thank you for showing the mods you did not ever deserve that Kudos Badge and have no desire to have it returned. This will stand in tribute to that.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2287 Dec 29, 2012
Seriously__ wrote:
I will never stopped being amazed and ashamed of how people who profess Christ choose to behave. Topix has been an eye opener for at least this very sad side of those who profess Christ. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I may have been better off to have never leaned how poorly people can treat each other. There is NO justification for choosing dismal behaviour. For us Christians, Christ **never** condoned it.
On a brighter note, I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and plans a safe and wonderful New Year. May blessings be showered down on everyone in this new year.
That's makes both of us. I'm ashamed that anyone would ever call themselves a Christian and yet make Jesus out to be some pansy weakling man or try to discourage someone from sharing the gospel. Luckily these fake Christians give themselves away with their utter lack of bible knowledge and foolishness.

Jesus is God come in the flesh, who laid down His life, was beaten, was whipped, was spit on, was mocked, was shamed, all to make atonement for OUR sins. Do you even realize how degrading that must of been to allow His creation to do that to Him? Yet that is how much that He loved us.

It's by His stripes that I am healed!

Isaiah 53:5- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2288 Dec 29, 2012
What a bunch of moronic troll posts from Cookie and Lion. So now GodSmacked and I are the same? What?

Am I still being employed by Satan? That was the earlier accusation. Supposedly GS recruited me from somewhere and then Satan hired me to post scripture on Christian Topix.

Do you trolls even read what you write before you click "post comment"? I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for these trolls.

Since: Oct 07

Truro, UK

#2289 Dec 29, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's makes both of us. I'm ashamed that anyone would ever call themselves a Christian and yet make Jesus out to be some pansy weakling man or try to discourage someone from sharing the gospel. Luckily these fake Christians give themselves away with their utter lack of bible knowledge and foolishness.
Jesus is God come in the flesh, who laid down His life, was beaten, was whipped, was spit on, was mocked, was shamed, all to make atonement for OUR sins. Do you even realize how degrading that must of been to allow His creation to do that to Him? Yet that is how much that He loved us.
It's by His stripes that I am healed!
Isaiah 53:5- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Hi Romans ..were you referring to Seriously as making Jesus out to be some pansy weakling man ? or others ?.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#2290 Dec 29, 2012
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Romans ..were you referring to Seriously as making Jesus out to be some pansy weakling man ? or others ?.
He is under the false impression that I have asked him to stop sharing the gospel because I believe it needs to be shared exactly as Christ commanded. IMO, Christ was very specific about this topic for a reason. I doubt he feels I think Jesus is a pansy since he believes I am unsaved and a Christian imposter but he might. Personal impression are quite variant on here.

Did you have a great Christmas? I hope so!! Have a great and safe New Year! I am not on much right now since our seasonal business is in full swing right now. I am sorry I did not get a well wishes your way before Christmas. God bless you and yours.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#2291 Dec 29, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so kind and in time you will get that Kudos badge because you have to be the nicest poster I have encountered in sometime.
And he has SERIOUS favors coming down from the mods and is just the one to manipulate mods into doing whatever he wants them to do.

Did you know Topix redefined the definition of troll so that GS=GodSmacked could troll people under the traditional standard of trolling and NOT get banned?

Some big wig here on your side, Seriously, but be careful. He has a two plus year history of turning on the very people he supported the year before...your turn is coming up real shortly to view that one.

Course, you could be one of his socks...or maybe a friends sock..or a friend of a Christian poster being a sock to just embarrass that person down the road..she's created those things before, you know.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#2292 Dec 29, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many other accounts you have had recently banned. I love your trollish behavior thank you for showing the mods you did not ever deserve that Kudos Badge and have no desire to have it returned. This will stand in tribute to that.
Trolling, trolling, trolling...but oh, not in the TOPIX definition of trolling...just the traditional standard definition.

You are the one who has all the PERSONAL information om people and their IP addresses....you probably know how to hack computers, too, don't you?

Yeah, you hung with the troll admin you brought here...wonder if he has someone he knows that taught you to do that?

So, how many IP addresses do you see with your access to personal information on posters? All of ours? Should Seriously be worried you may turn on him/her down the road and use his/her IP address on her/his computer?

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2296 Dec 29, 2012
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
All many do is sign in under various names and pile on the icons...they prol'y think if they can win the icon wars their God will bless them...
That is so funny.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2297 Dec 29, 2012
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
All many do is sign in under various names and pile on the icons...they prol'y think if they can win the icon wars their God will bless them...
Well, if that makes them think they are winning......then it must be truly a sad day for God!!!

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2300 Dec 29, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that makes them think they are winning......then it must be truly a sad day for God!!!
I agree.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#2301 Dec 29, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that makes them think they are winning......then it must be truly a sad day for God!!!
God has nothing to do with it. They just pile on the judgits to reinforce their delusions of adequacy.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2302 Dec 29, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God has nothing to do with it. They just pile on the judgits to reinforce their delusions of adequacy.
I do get that......but there are those who feel empowered by giving those stupid icons instead of just standing up and making a statement......I don't agree with RR's approach to things in this thread, but at least they stand by their convictions.......and turn a blind eye to those who aren't acting very Christ Like......but then, that's all they have at times........and though it's their right to believe as they do......they should definitely understand that we will defend our beliefs just as strongly as they do theirs!!!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#2303 Dec 29, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I do get that......but there are those who feel empowered by giving those stupid icons instead of just standing up and making a statement......I don't agree with RR's approach to things in this thread, but at least they stand by their convictions.......and turn a blind eye to those who aren't acting very Christ Like......but then, that's all they have at times........and though it's their right to believe as they do......they should definitely understand that we will defend our beliefs just as strongly as they do theirs!!!
The not so funny thing is that these people just don't think others have the the right to believe what fits their lives. I know they think they have a duty to convert the "unbelievers", but we all are believers in what fits our lives. The unsaved might just be actually saved. We will all find out in our own time.
I have no "religion". I do my best to take the good from all I see and hear and feel and leave the bad.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2304 Dec 29, 2012
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
The not so funny thing is that these people just don't think others have the the right to believe what fits their lives. I know they think they have a duty to convert the "unbelievers", but we all are believers in what fits our lives. The unsaved might just be actually saved. We will all find out in our own time.
I have no "religion". I do my best to take the good from all I see and hear and feel and leave the bad.
Exactly.......it's their way or no way.......and they can't see that we all are saved because of our own beliefs......remember that poem I posted the other day......noticed how it was ignored......it's because they can't handle that God or Jesus or whatever Higher Power a person believes in gets to make the decision on who does or doesn't go Home/Heave/or whatever one wants to calls it and they are just outraged that maybe we might know more than them or at least accept more than they do!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#2305 Dec 29, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I do get that......but there are those who feel empowered by giving those stupid icons instead of just standing up and making a statement......I don't agree with RR's approach to things in this thread, but at least they stand by their convictions.......and turn a blind eye to those who aren't acting very Christ Like......but then, that's all they have at times........and though it's their right to believe as they do......they should definitely understand that we will defend our beliefs just as strongly as they do theirs!!!
I don't care who believes what........without believing in the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ, you will not be able to enter Heaven. We are all sinners and none of deserve Heaven on our own; but I'm washed in the blood, washed in the blood, washed in the blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus. It's His sinless atoning BLOOD that has pardoned my transgressions!
__________
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
__________
Hebrews 7:25- Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.
__________
Colossians 1:14- In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
__________
Hebrews 9:11-12
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
__________

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#2306 Dec 29, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who believes what......
You sure fooled me!

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2307 Dec 29, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God has nothing to do with it. They just pile on the judgits to reinforce their delusions of adequacy.
I agree and it tells me someone is reading my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Christian Forum is a absolute EMBARRASSMENT 46 min Strel 4
I'm here with the answers/salvation is possible... 51 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 14
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Mr Ironhart 1,111
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 1 hr Hell-Sucks 599
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 1 hr Gillette 859
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr messianic114 3,185
=====I DO GREATER THINGS than JESUS ===== (Sep '13) 5 hr hmmmmm 4

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE