Importance on innocent people in Qura...

Importance on innocent people in Quran - Nothing mentioned in the Bible

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2012
My Dear Friend:

In the recent times many Muslims have been accused of terrorism.
Those Muslims who committed crime against innocent people will be punished in this life but surely Allah will punish them in the life here after as what they have done is unislamic.

The Quran is the last revelation from God sent to the last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Quran is the only religious book that gives the importance of protecting the innocent.

In the Quran it says : Killing one innocent person is like killing the whole of humanity and saving one innocent is like saving the whole of humanity.

This is included the innocent Muslims and Non-Muslims.

So if you are to count how many innocent people handful of Muslims killed is no where near the atrocities committed by the Christians .

Lets look at how many innocent people the Christians killed:
Christian Hitler killed 5 million Jews.
Christian Americans killed a million innocent citizens in Vietnam.
Christian French killed over a million in Alegria
Christian Americans were lynching black people
Christian South African were killing innocent black people.
Over 35% of American citizens believe that 9 / 11 was an insider job - done by muslim or non-muslim it is barbaric.

Bible mentions the sword over 200 times and in the Quran it is not even mentioned once.

Now my Christian friends before you start screaming terrorism look at your own religion. Christianity is guilty of slaughter of innocent more than any other group of people. God will never forgive you guys for that.
tyndaridae

Hurricane, WV

#2 Apr 26, 2012
muslimjesus wrote:
My Dear Friend:
In the recent times many Muslims have been accused of terrorism.
Those Muslims who committed crime against innocent people will be punished in this life but surely Allah will punish them in the life here after as what they have done is unislamic.
The Quran is the last revelation from God sent to the last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Quran is the only religious book that gives the importance of protecting the innocent.
In the Quran it says : Killing one innocent person is like killing the whole of humanity and saving one innocent is like saving the whole of humanity.
This is included the innocent Muslims and Non-Muslims.
So if you are to count how many innocent people handful of Muslims killed is no where near the atrocities committed by the Christians .
Lets look at how many innocent people the Christians killed:
Christian Hitler killed 5 million Jews.
Christian Americans killed a million innocent citizens in Vietnam.
Christian French killed over a million in Alegria
Christian Americans were lynching black people
Christian South African were killing innocent black people.
Over 35% of American citizens believe that 9 / 11 was an insider job - done by muslim or non-muslim it is barbaric.
Bible mentions the sword over 200 times and in the Quran it is not even mentioned once.
Now my Christian friends before you start screaming terrorism look at your own religion. Christianity is guilty of slaughter of innocent more than any other group of people. God will never forgive you guys for that.
http://www.bible.ca/islam/isla m-polytheism.htm
mahammad dawood

Sumerco, WV

#5 Jun 10, 2013
is it alright for men to keep all the money and not share with wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 1 hr ROG IS FAKE 151
What God Said About Barnsweb: 1 hr ROG IS FAKE 65
Early Christianity 1 hr ROG IS FAKE 1,357
failed prophecies 1 hr ROG IS FAKE 782
Forum has gone to the dogs 2 hr ROG IS FAKE 154
Dan Snow and It is i bible class 17 hr ROG IS FAKE 23
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 18 hr ROG IS FAKE 756
More from around the web