How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Fo...

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#144 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? The unbeliever trolls try to spam and ruin every thread..........yet their behavior just proves to the world the depravity and foolishness one lives in without Christ Jesus.
People reading these threads are absolutely laughing at the unbeliever trolls........they come to a Christian forum, act like brain damaged 5 year olds, create multiple idiotic play "Christian and Catholic" accounts, make fools out of themselves, lose every single debate..........then run to their "friends in high places" to get real Christians banned and our posts removed.
Now go cry to your Mommy and Daddy in Palo Alto........
You embarrass those who believe in Jesus Christ.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#145 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Thy swine that is your mother.. yep she is the master.
Lose track of the story...here, try again, trough = pigspeak = master...

you should get that ADD looked at...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#146 Feb 5, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You embarrass those who believe in Jesus Christ.
Not as much as you...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#147 Feb 5, 2013
See TOC? Even TOPIX agrees with this one as it posted it 2x...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#148 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You're jealous that your vagina doesnt have em!
What, a ballsack? Like life, did you flunk sex ed too?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#149 Feb 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Jazy!
I am laughing so much now that I got hiccups and am also coughing.
I cannot breathe.
(((((blush))))))) Miss Nettie you ain't to read that kinda stuff. But I got to tell ya, iffin he dont shave, I am cutting him off. Damn rash hurts

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#150 Feb 5, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What, a ballsack? Like life, did you flunk sex ed too?
Scrotum dippy

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#151 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? The unbeliever trolls try to spam and ruin every thread..........yet their behavior just proves to the world the depravity and foolishness one lives in without Christ Jesus.
People reading these threads are absolutely laughing at the unbeliever trolls........they come to a Christian forum, act like brain damaged 5 year olds, create multiple idiotic play "Christian and Catholic" accounts, make fools out of themselves, lose every single debate..........then run to their "friends in high places" to get real Christians banned and our posts removed.
Now go cry to your Mommy and Daddy in Palo Alto........
Well RR, I don't have any proof of anyone getting real Christians banned from Topix, but if what you say is true and it is real Christians who are getting banned, then it is very obvious why you haven't been banned. As for crying to my parents, they are dead many years and even when they were alive I don't think they had ever been to Palo Alto, so it would be a wasted trip for me on that account, although I am sure Palo Alto is a very nice place to visit otherwise. Anyway RR, keep up the good work of saving "souls", Jesus must be well pleased with you. With your ultra smooth and convincing delivery of your message you must have converted, oh let me see, at least, ah, at least um,??? Can I get back to you on that RR?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#152 Feb 5, 2013
par five wrote:
Anyway RR, keep up the good work of saving "souls", Jesus must be well pleased with you. With your ultra smooth and convincing delivery of your message you must have converted, oh let me see, at least, ah, at least um,??? Can I get back to you on that RR?
The answer would be ZIP, ZILCH, NADA, NONE, ZERO.......or many, but only in his mind.......lol!!!
Thinking

Uckfield, UK

#153 Feb 6, 2013
I think RR's a hoot. He's more chance of alienating christians.
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Well RR, I don't have any proof of anyone getting real Christians banned from Topix, but if what you say is true and it is real Christians who are getting banned, then it is very obvious why you haven't been banned. As for crying to my parents, they are dead many years and even when they were alive I don't think they had ever been to Palo Alto, so it would be a wasted trip for me on that account, although I am sure Palo Alto is a very nice place to visit otherwise. Anyway RR, keep up the good work of saving "souls", Jesus must be well pleased with you. With your ultra smooth and convincing delivery of your message you must have converted, oh let me see, at least, ah, at least um,??? Can I get back to you on that RR?

Since: Dec 09

United States

#154 Feb 6, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
The word Christian comes from the Greek word (which is Christ's name) "Christos"-annointed one, and it has an adjectival ending borrowed from Latin to denote adhering to, or even belonging to, as in slave ownership. When you say I am a Christian, you are saying, "I am a Christ Man", "I belong to Christ". In the very word you are confessing that Christ is your savior and acknowledging His once and for all times sacrifice for your sins. So you can not call yourself a Christian if you do not believe that He was the son of God and died for the sins of all men.
FreeChic: "So you can not call yourself a Christian...."

She most certainly can call herself a Christian. So can anyone else call themselves a Christian for whatever reason they want to.
Just as anyone who desires to can say someone else ISN'T a Christian whenever they feel like it.
Are you feeling me?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#155 Feb 6, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as you...
no one currs.. get lost pervert.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#157 Feb 6, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I was quite obviously referring to the unbeliever trolls in general. And I'm sure you know that Topix is a Palo Alto company.........hence my choice of words. Must I hold your hands and explain everything in absolute full detail?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#158 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I think RR's a hoot. He's more chance of alienating christians.
<quoted text>
The so-called "Christians" who get offended by my posts best start reading and learning the Bible for themselves. Eternity is a LONG time to be wrong about their salvation. Not everyone that says Lord Lord......(Matthew 7:21-23)

Every saved Christian knows EXACTLY when they got saved! If a so-called "Christian" doesn't know exactly when they got saved......then they probably are not. A TRUE Christian becomes a NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST! Meaning their lives change completely....
OKAY

Houston, TX

#159 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I was quite obviously referring to the unbeliever trolls in general. And I'm sure you know that Topix is a Palo Alto company.........hence my choice of words. Must I hold your hands and explain everything in absolute full detail?
Well, they are a 'rather' daft bunch.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#160 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "Christians" who get offended by my posts best start reading and learning the Bible for themselves. Eternity is a LONG time to be wrong about their salvation. Not everyone that says Lord Lord......(Matthew 7:21-23)
Every saved Christian knows EXACTLY when they got saved! If a so-called "Christian" doesn't know exactly when they got saved......then they probably are not. A TRUE Christian becomes a NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST! Meaning their lives change completely....
Have you been saved?

The Catholic reply is "I have been saved, I am being saved and I hope to be saved."

Past Event: I have been saved

Romans 8:24 - for in hope you were saved
Ephesians 2:5, 8 - by grace you have been saved through faith
2 Timothy 1:9 - he saved us, called us, according too his grace
Titus 3:5 - he saved us through the bath of rebirth, renewed by the Holy Spirit

Present Event: I am being saved

Philippians 2:12 - work out your salvation with fear and trembling
1 Peter 1:9 - as you attain the goal of your faith, salvation

Future Event: I hope to be saved

Matthew 10:22 - he who endures to the end will be saved
Matthew 24:13 - he who perseveres to the end will be saved
Mark 8:3-5 - whoever loses his life for my sake will save it
Acts 15:11 - we will be saved through the grace of Jesus
Romans 5:9-10 - since we are justified, we shall be saved
Romans 13:11 - salvation is nearer now, then first believed
1 Corinthians 3:15 - he will be saved, but only as through fire
1 Corinthians 5:5 - deliver the evil man's natural life to Satan so his spirit may be saved on the Day of the Lord
Hebrews 9:28 - Jesus will appear a second time to bring salvation
Thinking

Uckfield, UK

#161 Feb 6, 2013
Bollocks.
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Uckfield, UK

#162 Feb 6, 2013
Iron chariots.
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#163 Feb 6, 2013
I used to think I was a Christian. I had no choice; I was raised by people that taught me what they believed to be Christian teachings. Once I began to actually think about the things I was taught I noticed that there was a lot of disagreement among people that called themselves Christians about what it actually meant to be a Christian. I finally figured out that in the absence of the Holy Inquisition anybody could believe pretty much anything they wanted to and still sincerely believe they were Christians.

"Religion, therefore¬Ö shall mean for us the feelings, acts, and experiences of individual men in their solitude, so far as they apprehend themselves to stand in relation to whatever they may consider the divine." - William James, Harvard Professor of Psychology

Somewhere in Ireland

#164 Feb 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Well RR, if you want to hold hands you had first better rid them of all that blood you are washed in. But perhaps holding hands might not be such a good idea, people would only talk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism in a nutshell. (Sep '14) 8 min Emmeline 77
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 12 min Emmeline 85
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 23 min Demon Finder 31
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 25 min Demon Finder 340
News 'Forgotten refugees' in England face hunger and... 29 min par five 15
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 57 min Big Al 967
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 59 min Demon Finder 5,081
I'm a white girl who hates white men. 1 hr Emmeline 85
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Doubting Thomas 329
I RULE OVER the spirits on EARTH 9 hr anonymous 30
More from around the web