How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Fo...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#124 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
"How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Forum?"
Luckily most of them can be found at Nettie's pit of Hell thread. It's more than likely a few unbeliever trolls logging into various different play "Catholic" and play "Christian" and other play accounts. Sad they have to do this but it just shows how low some people will stoop to troll REAL Christians.
There are REAL Christians on here and they are wonderful Holy Spirit filled people.....I won't name names because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out. They know who they are and I pray that God Blesses them all!
Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
----------
How To Go To Heaven.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
A BIG AMEN..........

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#125 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> A BIG AMEN..........
So says the dude who posted ON Nettie's Pit Stop thread MORE than once!
LMAO

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#126 Feb 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> A BIG AMEN..........
You pissed cause you aint welcome? Tough!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#127 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
Gawd am I having a good time showing everyone how nasty you 'self claimed christians' are!
You are SO easy to expose the soft underbelly of your foulness! LMAO and you really think people 'looking' are going to see how you act and want that crap as a 'belief system'? LMAO!
You're awesome examples of shitty christian wannabes!
The only thing you are 'exposing' is your stupidity.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#128 Feb 5, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she came on here displaying her bigotry and intolerance and she got her ass handed to her on a plate and now she has fled, but no doubt in typical fundie style will return later under a differnt guise. Say hello to Pancho for me!
Are you kidding me? The unbeliever trolls try to spam and ruin every thread..........yet their behavior just proves to the world the depravity and foolishness one lives in without Christ Jesus.

People reading these threads are absolutely laughing at the unbeliever trolls........they come to a Christian forum, act like brain damaged 5 year olds, create multiple idiotic play "Christian and Catholic" accounts, make fools out of themselves, lose every single debate..........then run to their "friends in high places" to get real Christians banned and our posts removed.

Now go cry to your Mommy and Daddy in Palo Alto........

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#129 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? The unbeliever trolls try to spam and ruin every thread..........yet their behavior just proves to the world the depravity and foolishness one lives in without Christ Jesus.
People reading these threads are absolutely laughing at the unbeliever trolls........they come to a Christian forum, act like brain damaged 5 year olds, create multiple idiotic play "Christian and Catholic" accounts, make fools out of themselves, lose every single debate..........then run to their "friends in high places" to get real Christians banned and our posts removed.
Now go cry to your Mommy and Daddy in Palo Alto........
Really......how about folks laughing at the claims you make about being Christ-Like.......lol!!!

#130 Feb 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really......how about folks laughing at the claims you make about being Christ-Like.......lol!!!
What folks? I'm a blood bought child of the living God. I don't care what any Topix troll thinks about me. I know that I know that I know that I'm saved.......the Word of God, which cannot be broken, verifies this.

If anything.....I've been way too polite and nice on the forum. That's because my heart goes out for the unsaved, I feel sorry that Satan has so many deceived.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#131 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What folks? I'm a blood bought child of the living God. I don't care what any Topix troll thinks about me. I know that I know that I know that I'm saved.......the Word of God, which cannot be broken, verifies this.
If anything.....I've been way too polite and nice on the forum. That's because my heart goes out for the unsaved, I feel sorry that Satan has so many deceived.
That's what you claim....but that's just your opinion and nothing else!!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#132 Feb 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you claim....but that's just your opinion and nothing else!!!
He said that he's blood bought, but he still hasn't shown a receipt for proof of purchase..........LOL

#133 Feb 5, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>He said that he's blood bought, but he still hasn't shown a receipt for proof of purchase..........LOL
Jesus Christ is at the right hand of the Father right now, what better receipt is there than that?

Jesus died for you too, and everyone reading this thread. But you have to accept the free gift of salvation.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#134 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
I know that I know that I know that I'm saved.......the Word of God, which cannot be broken, verifies this.
Really? show us where you name is.. I wanna see it. Leave the booze alone!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#135 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is at the right hand of the Father right now, what better receipt is there than that?
Jesus died for you too, and everyone reading this thread. But you have to accept the free gift of salvation.
Really? Prove it! Show where he's sitting at the right hand. Oh, and your goat herders black manual is not proof.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#136 Feb 5, 2013
Do I have to take control of this situation again? Troth, you must have enjoyed the beatings yesterday!

lol

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#137 Feb 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Do I have to take control of this situation again? Troth, you must have enjoyed the beatings yesterday!
lol
The bag licking was kinda nice. Could you shave tonight you gave my boys a bit of a rash.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#138 Feb 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I will guarantee you "pigspeak" is something Troth has mastered! lol
She is the 'master'...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#139 Feb 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The bag licking was kinda nice. Could you shave tonight you gave my boys a bit of a rash.
What, his ballsack? Then you must be referring to your lips as 'the boys'...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#140 Feb 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The bag licking was kinda nice. Could you shave tonight you gave my boys a bit of a rash.
Jazy!
I am laughing so much now that I got hiccups and am also coughing.
I cannot breathe.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#141 Feb 5, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the 'master'...
Thy swine that is your mother.. yep she is the master.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#142 Feb 5, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What, his ballsack? Then you must be referring to your lips as 'the boys'...
You're jealous that your vagina doesnt have em!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#143 Feb 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You just THINK you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 13 min Big Al 1,081
Evidence Against God 23 min rog 3,258
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 31 min messianic114 7,783
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Morningstargirl 411
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God (Dec '14) 2 hr Morningstargirl 647
Was Jesus Crucified in the year 31 AD 5 hr Morningstargirl 10
Cosmic Evidence Against God 5 hr Morningstargirl 31
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 6 hr loveismygoal 5,235
More from around the web