Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#104 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>He matters a hell of a lot more than you do!
Is that what he does troth? Matter?

lol

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#105 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>go play on the freeway at night wearing black.. you'll have a ball! Ya wont know what hit ya! But it'll be GOOD!
Sorry, don't live near one, DUMBAZZ...

Location hidden

#106 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>go play on the freeway at night wearing black.. you'll have a ball! Ya wont know what hit ya! But it'll be GOOD!
WOW! Now who was it talking about hate???

Oh I forgot, you're allowed to hate, rite? Its what Nutties version of Jesus says is OK. Only if you're not a Christian though!

lol

;)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#107 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling a little extra insecure today troth?
lol
You can join the hag.. have fun!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#108 Feb 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, don't live near one, DUMBAZZ...
Then go play in the hog waste disposer.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#109 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Now who was it talking about hate???
Oh I forgot, you're allowed to hate, rite? Its what Nutties version of Jesus says is OK. Only if you're not a Christian though!
lol
;)
No 'hate'.. just want you two to have a good time.. you know, dodging speeding cars at night when you cant be seen! LMAO

Location hidden

#110 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>No 'hate'.. just want you two to have a good time.. you know, dodging speeding cars at night when you cant be seen! LMAO
So now you're going to tell the NetttieJesus says its ok to lie, as long as you're not a Christian of course, rite?

lol

Location hidden

#111 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You can join the hag.. have fun!
You already have!

;)

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#112 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Then go play in the hog waste disposer.
Not sure what that is, but since you like to go by 'pigspeak', I'm sure you can tell me...

Location hidden

#113 Feb 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what that is, but since you like to go by 'pigspeak', I'm sure you can tell me...
I will guarantee you "pigspeak" is something Troth has mastered! lol
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#114 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
lol, This is awesome, Ive been back about a week and the Ilk is going into full meltdown mode! lol
Lamo is incoherently babbling
Troth is spreading the hate
Seen is, well his dog/lover/only freind must have had to take a crap!
And Nettie is cheer leading, exposing her true colors proving that in fact she is not a true Catholic at all!
Awesome!!!
Damn Im good!!!
lol
It is certainly is a bizzarre display, isn't it?

FreeChic asks some innocent questions as starters for a Christian conversation and then like swarming pirhanna the Ilk swoops into a full scale anthropophagi feeding frenzy.

Typical modus operandi, but quite shocking to a new comer.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#115 Feb 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what it means.. trust me, ya swine. gawd we can smell ya all the way down here!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#116 Feb 4, 2013
Gawd am I having a good time showing everyone how nasty you 'self claimed christians' are!
You are SO easy to expose the soft underbelly of your foulness! LMAO and you really think people 'looking' are going to see how you act and want that crap as a 'belief system'? LMAO!
You're awesome examples of shitty christian wannabes!

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#117 Feb 4, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certainly is a bizzarre display, isn't it?
FreeChic asks some innocent questions as starters for a Christian conversation and then like swarming pirhanna the Ilk swoops into a full scale anthropophagi feeding frenzy.
Typical modus operandi, but quite shocking to a new comer.
No, she came on here displaying her bigotry and intolerance and she got her ass handed to her on a plate and now she has fled, but no doubt in typical fundie style will return later under a differnt guise. Say hello to Pancho for me!

Location hidden

#118 Feb 4, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she came on here displaying her bigotry and intolerance and she got her ass handed to her on a plate and now she has fled, but no doubt in typical fundie style will return later under a differnt guise. Say hello to Pancho for me!
lol You sure do have an interesting imagination!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#119 Feb 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
"How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Forum?"
Luckily most of them can be found at Nettie's pit of Hell thread. It's more than likely a few unbeliever trolls logging into various different play "Catholic" and play "Christian" and other play accounts. Sad they have to do this but it just shows how low some people will stoop to troll REAL Christians.
There are REAL Christians on here and they are wonderful Holy Spirit filled people.....I won't name names because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out. They know who they are and I pray that God Blesses them all!
Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
----------
How To Go To Heaven.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Anyone who keeps arrogantly self proclaiming they are a "REAL Christian", are NOT.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#120 Feb 4, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Par five,
some of these posters are from WV small towns and actually have to create their problems in order to have them to complain about.
Only folks who come from small towns like my mother did know about this!
lol
Usually the men of the town would meet on Saturday mornings at the benches out in front of the old courthouse building and start talking all sorts of talk such as you read from some of these WV posters.
It would work up into a heat with all sort of opinions flying about and, wham, problems!
Something to bicker about all week till the NEXT week of .....
meeting at the benches in front of the old courthouse.

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#121 Feb 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Damn Im good!!!
No, just a c**nt.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#122 Feb 5, 2013
frank wrote:
I think most of the people here are non-believer, actually.
Lets see...
Cookie
Troth
Punisher
Think
Star and "seen the other side" whom are one and the same person I believe.
And if you don't consider catholics to be christians (some do, some don't) then there's
nettebelle
15th daili lama
cisco kid (I think)
And then there's "Flygeria" the self-converted jew
And I'm not a christian in the usual sense because even though I believe in Yeshuah I don't worship him as G-d.
peace
How could you leave me off the list Frank? I thought we were friends.
Frank

Fayetteville, NC

#123 Feb 5, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you leave me off the list Frank? I thought we were friends.
Sorry Mal, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 15 min janeebee 1,519
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 36 min purplelady1040 595
"God wanted women in the home in this time" 44 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 14
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cookie_Parker 13,784
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 1 hr Strel 854
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,181
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr susanblange 1,104

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE